Man cuts off penis!

A man cut off his penis with a knife in a packed London restaurant.

"At around 9pm on Sunday, a man walked into the Zizzi restaurant on The Strand (London), down the stairs to the basement restaurant area and tried to enter a kitchen."
Members of staff stopped him, at which he ran into a second kitchen area.
"The man then picked up a kitchen knife and slashed himself across the wrist and groin areas before running back into the restaurant, where he continued to stab himself."

Dude, what is the world coming to !!

Full story here

self hate is a sickness that eventually consumes you. Sad...

des turnt mich voll an
hab mir end einen voN DER palme gewedelt
weil ich stehe end auf geile männer mit fehlendem penis
wenn ihr was wollt ruft an
089/8346540
bis bald
tschauiiiiiiiii

call me

WhattheFuCK!!"?
United States WhattheFuCK!!"?

My vagina hurts after hearing about that shit

LMAO NO WAY
Canada LMAO NO WAY

wow y would u do it lmao if the guy says i swear ll do it id b like i dare u

Worst day ever.

Hey guys i have an iPhone 3g n i was goin thru probs wid iOS 4.3<br />just found a solution!<br />u must have itunes on ur laptop<br />connect ur iphone 2 d laptop n open itunes<br />then restore it<br />when u restore it, ur software will be updated...<br />m restoring it right now, hope it works!!