Thailand and "Lady Boys"

Thailand and Lady Boys

Planning your trip to Asia yet?  Thinking of Thailand? Are you single/horny?
Then allow me to fill you in with a little advice...

In Thailand there are what's called "Lady boys" which as the name suggests are boys who are now "Ladies"
Now lady I use loosely.  These ladies can be in various stages of "completeness"  Most have breasts and many still have their penises!

BE VERY CAREFUL...

These Lady boys can look just like the real thing!!  If you're drunk, you might not realize this until a penis is dangling in front of your face!
Nothing sobers you up more than a girl with breasts and a penis in your face.

How do you spot Lady Boys?

First, check the Adam's apple.  If she looks like a man, she probably is!
Lady boys usually hang out in lady boy bars.  Typically you will see a bunch of recently arrived English tourists on their first night out in these bars.
They think they have struck gold with so many "women" and not much competition.

Lady boys typically use some fangled contraption to pull their penis between their legs towards their ass.  This means that you cannot easily grab their crotch area to check for penis status.

So how do you know for sure?  No sure way... During your first few nights, observe the women and you will soon learn the art of spotting the "Lady Boy"

Good luck and remember a safe penis is wrapped in bubble wrap (aka condom)

* She is NOT a lady boy, don't worry, she does look good

Remember, if you like our article, Digg us!

love to have sex with lady boy

jetenderq... u r gay

I'll hit if I want it
United Kingdom I'll hit if I want it

Fuck that I would treat that shit up too, fuck two of them and can't wait to do it again.

Here's another test... ask her what her name is... if she answers "Dave", run! :OD

ya i would run if it was a ladyboy ..i would scream and say eeks a penis..

And there are so many ladyboys working in regular gogo bars between all the girls and many guys will never ever know, that they shagged a boy (with a man made pussy in thi case).

Spotted 3 in Club Boesche last weekend...

haha lady boy....the term makes me giggle

Hey, what happens in Thailand, stays in Thailand!

Still I have think that if you "don't notice it", chances are you really wanted it on some subconscious level. I say just go with it, be happy, life is short.

Mr. Phucked
United States Mr. Phucked

Have you sampled the "lady boy"...?  Or do you want to...?

They will love you over there!

if it looks stunning it's a ladyboy (katoey) if u pull one by mistake not wsorry turn it round and it still got a hole... hehehe

hahaha lady boy? don't you mean shemale... eww... I'd run screw that crap.... run very very far away...
I want a girl with at least two holes haha

Amadaeus amadefest
United States Amadaeus amadefest

I think I ran into one of those working at a Colorado Wal-mart store.. Big tall and talked with a girlish lispy accent.. I think he liked me.. but I'm really glad he was shy.. wouldn't want to have to fight him.. he was about 6'8" probably about 180Lb

Anyways.. it was the wal mart on federal in federal heights.. eeewww! WRONG PLUMBING.. And when I was born I hung a NO ENTRY sign on my ARS!!

grandmaster Duke
United Kingdom grandmaster Duke

WOW that's scary

emenim killa
United States emenim killa

yummy i love lady boys

maybe this is odd but i have a vagina and i'd love to have a lady boy, but they are all gay Frown I LOVE BOOBIES!!!!!!!! and PENIS!!!!!!! lady boy equals awesome it has boobies and a penis!!

Best way to tell is hands and feet. Thats if you really want to tell

Hands and feet are no way to tell at all, lokiau. alot of women have big hands or feet, the only certain way is the adams apple and if that doesnt show then ... well theres always getting so far as to "see for yourself", or just go home and jerk one out.

RADIKAL DUDE
United States RADIKAL DUDE

ThAt iS A PhUcKiNg MaN AnD SArA yOu cAn jErK OnE OuT 4 Me iF YoU wAnT.

Zach Willingham
United States Zach Willingham

Im in the Navy and I have visited Pattaya Beach, Thailand at the same time croc hunter was in Bangkok. They actually called them Katoys over there

alright this is for Jew4life. technicly a ladyboy still has 2 holes. dont forget the mouth =P

I saw this on manswers once and im not sure if there shit is legit but a guys ring finger will always be longer then his pointer finger where a girl is opposite and her pointer finger is longer so you could check that out if your close enough

f-torrents.com
Good answer, I am looking for the solution of the same question. Find the movies or mp3 you are looking for at f-torrents.com the most comprehensive source for free-to-try files downloads on the Web

I had sex with ladyboy but im not gay cos i dont find real man to have sex..ignore the dick, just fuck "her" butthole. Suck "her" dick if u want but not necessary. Honestly, having sex with ladyboy is much satisfy than woman..obviously bec ass is thight than pussy. No Im not gay because i date with woman only ;) but not all woman likes anal sex..

blackrockerchic
United States blackrockerchic

I'm a chick, but I'm pansexual and I love me "ladyboys" lolz

Um, the people going to Thailand trolling for sex are actually there for "Lady boys" or underage children.

Very well said. To get the hike in output after investment,the above mentioned things should be done.

dave chappelle
United States dave chappelle

u guys r all sicc fuccs

I KNOW U CANT ALWAYS TELL WITH HANDS AND FEET I KNOW SOME HOT BIG BONED WOMAN WITH BIG HANDS AN FEET BUT THAT JUST OBVIOUSLY LOOKS TO MANLY HER FEET I MEAN, PARIS HILTON HAS BIGGER FEET THAN ME BUT THEY LOOK LIKE WOMANS FEET.WTF ARE THOSE THINGS?

stonedkilla45
stonedkilla45

who ever wrote this is a fuckin idoit watch manswers on spike tv! they did a episode on this shit the only true way is to look at their hands

a mans index finger is gonna be shorter then the ring finger an on a women the ring finger will be shorter then the index finger!

....BIATCHHH

To everyone posting the shit about the index finger being shorter than the ring finger on guys only is a bunch of bullshit. I am a girl and I am actually measuring my index and ring finger to see which one is longer, and it turns out my ring finger is longer than my index finger.

Ashley Blackwell
United States Ashley Blackwell

Yeah I was about to freak the hell out because my ring finger is longer.

Oh Yes     哈哈!!!

you don't have to go to Asia for a lady boy, people, all you have to do is go to Seattle's "Neighbors" nightclub on a weekend. However, I think a trip to Thailand is def. in order.

Where's that balloon animal going?

I'm a lesbian that lady boy is hot

Fire Crotch
United States Fire Crotch

Lady Boy Love You Long Time!

Prince Poppycock
United States Prince Poppycock

To be honest. that picture is of a ladyboy (recognizes the look of the bar she's on) also, the sure fire way to tell is by the length of the ring finger in relation to the index of the same hand. Men's ring fingers should be shorter than the index, a womans: vice versa. The ring finger will be longer than the index.

This is not something determined by hormones, it is determined by chromosomal gender. So its fullproof. ^^'

Nice post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I�m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks.

They are easy to recognise, look if there's a cock between the legs

Been to Thailand and watched the ladyboy show. Some of the ladyboys are actually SOOOOO pretty its unbelievable.

Lady Boys ====人妖

JaneSays You'reAllPhuckingRetards
United States JaneSays You'reAllPhuckingRetards

everyone on here who posted has a total misconceptions about "ladyboys". "Ladyboys" are just transsexual women, given this ignorant name by thailand for some odd reason. We dont refer to transsexual men as Boyladys- do we?? You are either born with Transsexualism or not- you dont just wake up one morning saying "oh im bored as phuck so im gonna spend millions on hormones, doctors, and surgery to change my gender apperance to spice up my life!" It's a lifetyle not a ssexual orientation. If you're going to give you;re full personal opinion and thoughts on it- EDUCATE yourself. Would'nt it be nice not to be such a dumbphuck for once after all?;P
sincerley, A very honnest educated transsexual woman.

ShoShoBitch