Why do we love the drunken girl?

Sexy Halloween Girl Do you ever notice that in any club, bar or party that the "drunken girl" is a highly sought after commodity?
Why is this?
It's simple really.  Any guy wishing an easy "lay" may get this very easily from the "drunken girl"
Case and point…

I attended a Halloween house party on Saturday night and standing in line for the bathroom, some drunken girl cuts in line and goes into the bathroom.  I follow her in with the intention of actually removing her.
Door closes in the bathroom, we’re alone, she asks me to pee, and I ask her to pee first.  None of us do, so I tell her my costume would need to be removed by her first.
She knelt between my legs and started to grab at my crotch and remove my pants.  Obviously this was heading in a pretty good direction.  Unfortunately some inconsiderate bastard busts open the door disrupting what would have been a religious experience I'm sure!
The bathroom party was then broken up, but it just goes to show you that a "drunken girl" will suck you off in the bathroom without even asking your name.

The American dream?  I think so…

Small Print: The girl shown above did attend the party, but was not in the bathroom
Remember, if you like our article, Digg us!

That is an awesome picture and story. I really need to get out more!!

I love the humor of this blog. I've been writing myself, http://teenlifeguide.blogspot.com/  check it out.

Naaaaaaa, you want a bit of a challenge. Drunk = Easy. Where's the fun in that? ;O)

Where has this blog been all my internet life?! Funny AND relevant :OD

true that the easier the faster**

That is crazy! I have done it sober. lol. So she may have done that drunk. lol

Uhh... ok what if she vomits on you?

anyways if you find yourself a girl willing enough you could get ehen she's sober lol

Alot of girls want to suck as much as men want to

na nigga u fuked up da earier das faster shit let me findout were u live!

id have peed first.

im sorry if some girl is that easy to fuck and shes right in front of you id take her but if so dude comes in id phuckin bash his head in and get back to bisniss but first lock the door

I would have been at least a little worried about catching an STD! I mean that easy, surely you're not the only drunken random bathroom blowjob in her life! Funny how 10 people catch swine flu and every one is walking around wearing face masks, but millions of people have AIDS and still no one wants to wear a condom. But truth be told, hey I woulda been game too. if I had a penis!!

fucking paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinfull

that made me get a boner

fake
boobs
suck!

Some guys are just rude and will do anything to ruin the fun!

BOBBY BROWN
United States BOBBY BROWN

HEY SARAH SHO ME UR TITTES IF U DO I WILL SHOW U MY DICK

Gotta love drunk girls, and hey so what if they puke on you it doesnt necessarily mean they've had too much maybe your a big bigger then they expected and they got a bit enthusiastic ... happens to me all the time ;)

Comfortably, the article is in reality the best on this valuable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your coming updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the wonderful clarity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay privy of any updates. Fabulous work and much success in your business dealings!

haidis pooshlops
Canada haidis pooshlops

a girl did that too me in the middle of my buddies living room once. drunk girls hurt your balls.

drunken girls are more comfortable for sex...

吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮,不吃葡萄倒吐葡萄皮。

ajshd gb sdh sdhsdamsdn su

Hi there, I log on to your blog daily. Your humoristic style is awesome, keep doing what you’re doing!