Chelsea Charms Video

Last month we talked about the Largest breasts in the world
Now you can see Chelsea Charms in her massive breasted glory!
Remember people, these breasts are not special effects, they are HER breasts.

Remember, if you like our article, Digg us!

Perv E. Smith
United States Perv E. Smith

That is insane!!!  They could be bigger though!!!

What kind of implants does she have???

Mr. Phucked
United States Mr. Phucked

Hey there Perv!

Here is some information on her:

"Charms was a natural D cup and began developing in the fourth grade. She has had breast augmentation surgery three times. The first enlarged her to an E cup, the second to an HH; both were saline bags. The third surgery implanted the polypropylene string. In some cases of breast augmentation via the polypropylene method, the breasts may grow at different paces or at a dangerously accelerated rate. In her case, they have grown in unison, but their growth rate has steadily slowed over the years. The initial string content was equivalent to 2500cc. Her doctor estimates the growth has increased the size of each breast to over 7000cc."

As provided by: www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Charms

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

Hey my comment picture above looks like a hairy piece of poo.

Hairy poo....
I can think of a story about that...

Just saw her strip last night here in town. My girlfriend wanted to go see what the fuss is about. They needed way more smoke from that fog machine to hide the stretchmarks, scars, cellulite and creases. Her nipples face left and right at an almost 90 degree angle. Funny how airbrushed her pics are. She is one ugly thing.

You got a very useful blog. I have been here reading for about two hours. I am a new and your wisdom is very useful to me.

You just gotta like this idea. I wrote a similar post and got a fantastic amount of feedback. It is a rare article that is both interesting and informative.

This really is a aw some post, i'm happy I recently found. I have been trying to find guest writers for my blog so if you ever decide that's something you are interested in please feel free to contact me. I will be back to look at out more of your articles later!.....

Subsequently, after spending many hours on the internet at last We've uncovered an individual that definitely does know what they are discussing many thanks a great deal wonderful post.

You made fantastic nice points here. I performed a search on the issue and discovered almost all peoples will agree with your blog.

Will it still be valid if switch to 3g? or it has to be on wifi all the time? tks!