Jeremiah Wright (The preacher of Barack Obama) is he a Racist?

Trinity United Church of Christ/Religion News Service

This is a short excerpt of a video from a preaching by Jeremiah Wright.  He is a friend of Barack Obama and has attended his church (Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago) for the past 20 years.

He says such winning quotes as:

"Jesus was a poor black man"
"Jesus taught me how to hate my enemies” The enemy he is referring to is white people!

Some more quotes not in this video:

"We started the AIDS virus . . . We are only able to maintain our level of living by making sure that Third World people live in grinding poverty. . . ."
"Racism is alive and well. Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run.
No black man will ever be considered for president, no matter how hard you run Jesse [Jackson] and no black woman can ever be considered for anything outside what she can give with her body."

How does that explain Obama himself?  He is running for president!
How does that explain Oprah Winfrey?
Jeremiah Wright is calling white people racist, but who is really the racist here?
Until we stop talking like this. Black/White/Asian whatever color you are, there will always be racism!

Obama has attended this church by Jeremiah Wright for the last 20 years.  In 2005, the Obamas donated $5,000 to the Trinity United Church.
If he attends this church, then he must agree with at least some of what Jeremiah is preaching!

Remember, if you like our article, DIGG US!

Hilary C's Lover
United States Hilary C's Lover

Don't vote for obama he supports that racist idiot!

Vote for hilary!

Wright (I'm not giving him any respect by adding Preacher or Reverend since he deserves neither)is a racist.  No doubt about it!  By the way, he is also a traitor to this country by his words "God damn America", etc.  Only an idiot would make the statement that America is the country that jailed Nelson Mandella.  Only an idiot would make the statement that saving a couple of million lives, including many black men, by using nuclear bombs on two Japanese military cities was a sin of America.  About 200,000 Japanese were killed.  It saved over 1 million American and likely 2 million Japanese by ending the war quickly!  I'm sick of the double standard that blacks are free to say any damn thing that comes to mind (true or not) without consequences!  Congratulations Wright!  You just lost your friend Obama the 2008 Presidency!

Mr. Phucked
United States Mr. Phucked

Amen Murphy!

He is comparing Jesus to a poor black man. I think you misunderstood what he said.

Mr. Phucked
United States Mr. Phucked

He should then have said "Jesus was LIKE a poor black man"
But instead he said "Jesus was a poor black man"

A poor man of any color does not have many advantages.

It is a pretty stupid comparison.

This mother fucker just lost obama the election lol
like he was gonna win any way
but its forsure now lol

I wanna beat this coons ass

stupid dumb mother fuckers like this guy need to be taken back behind the barn and shot

What a complete disappointment!! I was a true beliver in a change for this country. Now  I am lost as to who to vote for, but...... I know who I am not voting for!! I attend any church and as soon as a church leader starts talking any nonsense that is not in the bible, I am out of there. This speaks very poorly of Obamas judgment on people's character. The most inportant thing I have to say is Jesus was a jew not a "poo black nigger" and I havent seen any black jew's. Hillary does not have my vote either, any woman who can stand by a man that does not respect his wife, child and country, all  for self centered reasons is not someone I want my daughters looking up to as a leader.

You dumb ignorant ass pale faced crackers! You take a 30 second bit of video and you try to use it to defend this stupid ass conception that has been told and lied about for years that Whitey is the best damned thing that could have ever happened to AmeriKKKa. Well let me be the bearer of bad news for you fools.....The world would be far better off without you bitches!I agree 100% with what REVEREND Wright stated. You cannot continue to do the things that have been done to people of other countries and sit on your high and mighty perch and expect the world to LOVE & RESPECT you while you do your dirt. While it was horrible and wrong what happened on 9/11, dont get indignant when the favor is returned to you in your own back yard. One mans terrorist is anothers freedom fighter!

For you M.J. here's a small list of NOTABLE BLACK JEWS
Nell Carter, singer/actress
Jardan Farmar, NBA Basketball player
RABBI Capers C. Funneye Jr.
Zab Judah, Boxer
Yaphet Kotto, actor
Lenny Kravitz, singer
....the original descendants of the Hebrews (JEWS) that praticed Judaism were in fact Black and not the blond haired, blue eyed devils that whitey would have the world believe! Here's a novel idea for you racist faggots....next time know a little something about what you talk about or just shut the fuck up all together.

I don't think that anything in the video was racist, it was racial, he made comments about how he felt rich white men were keeping poor black men down. thats not a new argument. i complain about republicans being rich white men that are out of touch with middle and lower classes.   Anything he said referring to Jesus as a poor black man is fine with me. the first conceptual pictures of what he looked like were done by white Europeans who wanted white people to try to be like him. i don't think at any time you could sell a white person on the idea of trying to be like a poor black man.

I don't think Obama should be judged for having this man for a pastor, HeavyDuty is right, its a 30 second clip, how many years had Obama gone to this church to only be judged on a series of short clips.  I could almost see if Obama was the one speaking, but even then i would argue context, no one knows what was said in the sermon before or after this clip was taken. the guy could have wrapped it up nicely. he could have said something to everyone cheering like "unless we can forgive injustices twords coloreds then we can never grow as a community" well i obviously am not a preacher.

ok i gotta go watch 2 girls one cup.

one more thing to add, this sight is mis-quoting what he said, the quote is "He tought me, Jesus did, how to love my enemies.  He taught me how to love the hell out of my enemies. And not be reduced to their level of hatred bigotry and small mindedness"    His enemies her seems to be referring to is rich white people, not white people in general, so I'm ok.
Its hard to say this guy is wrong when just 3 or 4 posts before this he is called a Coon.  Civilized, did that get all your friends giggling?

whats up with this shit?
ok black people love to say white people blah blah blah
ok so what that we are much higher than u ?
no1 stops u from being as high as us
but ur too busyy dealing with drugs and other stuff so dont blame us
for ur low standars and you being stupid and not going to school
and u know what obama and u what ever the hell u are ?
jesus was WHITE !! and u started AIDS !!
ok so enough with the white racist talks ...

PS - obamas never going to make it because the only 1 that will is
HILARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!

Diana dont term all balcks as illiterates and drug sellers.
if you all had left these black people where they where hundreds of years back maybe
things would have been much better..but i'm not trying to get  things twisted, sometimes people say some real shit.the preacher should have atleast been a lil professional about his thinking ,but in all there was an atom of truth to what he said..and i dont cee how your predictions can turn out to be true cos you r in canada and you r fighting over some shit that has nothing to do with canda, that is fuckedup

Diana....you definitely are a dumb ass! Jesus was not even close to being white! You just serve to reinforce HeavyDuty opinion that white people think that they are better than everyone else by your stupid comments. Their were'nt any fair haired pale skinned people in the land of the bible or the quaran for that fact. Those are the facts of the matter no matter how bad you caucasions want it to be different. As far as Rev. Wright is concerned, if you take the time to listen to the whole sermon that these comments were taken from you would hear and understand that he states he was watching FOX news and there was an American Diplomat speaking (a white man), and he was pissing the hosts off to no end by saying that the attacks on 9/11 was a direct result and caused by the US actions abroad and our policies in dealing with other countries. You cant fuck a man over too many times and not think he's going to want to open a can of whoop ass on you in return. He further goes on to explain how white europeans are the original illegal aliens here in the country and took this land through back stabbing, trickery, and get this TERRORISM.....can you believe it a white person doing something wrong! Is it even possible? For the record, 1. Im Black 2. Have never done any drugs 3. Have never sold any drugs 4. Finished High School & College

If it serves you to think that all Black people fall into this preconceived little narrow minded picture that you have made for us to make you feel good about yourself then carry on...........it must suck being you!!!!!!!!

The argument that Jesus is white had no more legitimacy to it then the argument that he is black.  No one alive now saw Jesus all we have is what white people from along time ago said they read in a translated book.   The facts are that Jesus was born in the middle east, which is part of Africa.  my belief, is that Jesus was not blond haired blue eyed white but closer to middle eastern looking.  I don't know why this is even really an argument, if Jesus needed his race known then he would have walked around with his disciples yelling "Hey look at me I'm whiter then anyone else around me i must be the son of god"   The anger Diana seems to feel when she types "Jesus was WHITE" is the sense of feeling better then other races because her son of god shares the same pigment with her.  and for the record i am white, blond haired blue eyed.

All I can hear is them singing kill the white people as a hymn in church!!! all hail eddie murphy, but at least we know he was kidding...or was he ahead of his time, a new conspiracy.....tonight at 11

a comment above said we took black men from their country, the black mans ancestors sold their own race into slavery to the "white" man.  As for aids.....i dont know whetehr the government, monkeys, whites, or the black race started it.  all i know for sure is that i am not voting for hillary, i am not voting for obama....this chruch does seem more interseted in preaching Obamaism than the word of jesus christ...Speaking of which..Jesus was middle eastern...not black...not white...learn some facts...not ignorance......RON PAUL>>>RON PAUL>>>>>RON PAUL......

hes the black HITLER...asshole
°°NiGeR°°

BLAK NAZI

black feet and Taboo
enough grow up ....

Fuck you white mothafuckas!!! Racist bitches!! I wish i could enslave all u white bitches and rape your mothers and daughters! Bitch crackas!! Lemme catch one of u racist bastards on tha street i bet ill shoot that ass!!! WHAT!!

Black feet-

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but--- Alot of black slaves were sold BY OTHER BLACKS to the "whiteys." If we're guilty by race, so are you.

RAYMOND  ---

listen lil boy history repeats its self
and slavery was part of history .... ;)
ok buddy so that should clear our ur dreams of
enslvaing us better people ;)

Whatever people, i was just kiddin!! Im really not that racist. Shit im not even dark-skinned, im latino. but for some reason ive been called a nigger by white people at least 7 times. and im not even niggerish, wassup with that? and whatever bitch white people are not the better people, no one is, everyone is equal you ignorant cunt. Yea and the blackfoot shit is really fuckin old and retarded, and yall know damn well you wouldnt say half this shit to a REAL nigga's face. Im just sayin.

did anyone even notice the fact that WRIGHT was saying this and not OBAMA? or the fact that WRIGHT decided on the speach and OBAMA did not tell him what to say? how do you know Obama thinks like this? you can grow up with both of your parents racist(not to Caucasions or to African-Americans specificly) and have a friend of the race your parents hate, have your parents tell u how much they suck, and still not believe them. maybe Wright is being a little race-oriented, but that doesn't mean he and Obama share the same mind. some people have this misconception that African-Americans are involved in drugs and crime and whatnot, but just because some of you may see some people on the street doing that crap or in movies or someone tells you that or whatever doesn't mean that, that group of people you saw out of the hundreds of African-Americans in america are all the same.
I'm Arabic on my dad's side and Bahamian(from the Bahamas) on my mom's side. I have tanned skin, but not as dark as some black people and some people accidently confuse me with African-Americans. my friend is caucasion and her dad is racist towards blacks. my firned grew up with her dad putting all this crap in her ear, then she met me. she's known me for 2 years and has been to my house a bunch of times and knows im not the stereotype her dads makes me out to be.

now getting back to Obama, im not sideing with Wright or caucasions. there is some truth in what Wright asys and some in what race-oriented caucasions say. not all is true though. In Diana's first comment she says that no1 is keeping blacks down. it's true, there are some racists out there who try to put u down, but you dont have to keep going bakc to them. no1 is stopping you from becoming famous and maybe even become president (i'm not saying you can't or already havn't). i do not agree when Diana stereotypes blacks as drug dealers and racists because not all blacks are racist(and infact, that comment you made was a little racist) and not all blacks are poor drug dealers.
i'm too young to vote, but i don't side with either borok obama or hilary clinton, but if u thought borok couldn't win, maybe you should watch the news more, obama and hilary have been neck and neck for some time now. i'm very anti-racist towards racism of any race, and i hope the next person to read this gets their facts straight and doesn't get confused and lost in a narrow-minded world of idiots who can't see past their own logic that people act a certain way because they dont look like you. frankly i think it doesn't matter whether or not someone looks like you, because in the end, who even cares? it's not like their hurting you by being different.

~Daphne age 12
if ya didn't read it, you missed out on a learning experience

LOOK ALL Y'ALL MUTHAFUCKIN WHITEBREADS R LAMES!!!! U AINT GOT NO DICKS, NO ASSES, NO TITTS, NO LIPS, AND NO FUCKIN BRAINS!!!! SOOOO YALL BITCHES CAN SAY WHATEVER U WANT BUT WE ALL KNO THAT THE WHITE RACE WILL SOON DISAPPEAR!!!

EVERYBODY IS GONNA BE MIXED IN THA FUTURE!!!

OBAMA 4 PRESIDENT YA DIGG!!!!

PS: I DONT LIKE THE HONKEYS EWWWWW SOOOO WHACK

were you replying to me? cuz i clearly said im not white or black, im Arabic and bahamian. you obviously didn't read the full message, not to mention your comment about caucasions..uh features has nothing to do with..well..anything

WAS I SAYIN SUMTHING TOO THE SCOOBY DOO CHICK???

NOOOO I DONT THINK SOOO DAPHNE!!

I WAS TALKIN TOOO FUCKIN WHITE DICKHEADS

YA GOT IT!!!!

WOW!!

Whats a immature, dumb 12 year old doing on www.thatsphucked.com???,hmmm shouldn't you be playin with ur Barbies or somethin or read a book on gov't & politics, so u can then make a difference on this website, u should really think before u post a comment. Oh and one more thing, physical features do matter if ur a victim of rascism. (yeah im talkin to u Daphne)

wtf?
#1: 12 year olds don't play with barbies, not even the girls.
#2: gov't and politics is in highschool
#3: stfu
#4: why does it matter what age i am? the comment is still valid.

no point to this comment, i just wanted to see my new gravatar

He said white people are his enemies. Well..maybe if he's talking about the KKK -_- buut as he repeatedly said, the countries run by "rich white people" so where does that leave Obama? Telling him not to trust the majority of his countries citizens? Not gonna look good to voters.

i agree with him, some of what he is saying is true... if you people werent racisit you would see that...im still for obama

hey raymond, you get called that because your momma and both grannys are from the MUD............... biotch

heavy duty sound like a whinny punk that didn't get a pony for a gift one year and of coarse.........................................................blames WHITE!

Hey look I said nigger, what can you really do to me personally?????????????????? nothing, you cant get me fired like Imus. You can't do shit to me personally.

this comment is for (jak) what language are you talking? Ebonics?
You should hear how you sound from where I sit. You sound like a ...................well dumb nigger!

ok wow clearly he is extremely racist. it doesnt fucking matter what color you are you can't say those kinds of things. and targeting rich white men? um sorry there are greedy rich BLACK AND WHITE men. hm how much does bill gates give to charity? more than anyone else in the entire world. and hes a rich white man so stop bitching about taht.and were did slaves come from? africa. who sold their people to 'the whiteys'? hmm could it be the greedy black men? this assholes preaching should not affect Obama in this election, although it was retarded of him to support him.

but i dont mean to say that there arent very bias white men out there i know there is a lot of racism going on and its really really stupid of people to think differently of someone just because they look different.

that guy from mars
United States that guy from mars

really....? america........? really......?this is still an issue?
seriously....has any one of you talking about this crap...I just have one question...is there anyone in here who doesn't have or know someone close to them that might say the most retarded stuff ever? if you do, does that make you as retarded as him?

also, since when did you people cared what pastors and preachers said at thie places of worship because it wasnt long ago.

no one seems to realize that whatever he was saying in his church(no matter how you feel about it) is not too different from what most other preachers do....the show the same passion when talking about abortion, gays, etc.... Pat robinson, the guy that comes on sunday mornings, a whole host of them share the same passion no matter how misguided or retarted it sounds...

oh by the way....wasn't there a photo of bill clinton and the rev wright guy in the white house.....didnt he invite him to the white house for prayers when he was going thru his BJ issues. Was the reveremd a diff non racist black guy then?

that guy from mars
United States that guy from mars

and about the racisim....com on guys....the whole "am better than you " or "you look down on me" thingy is getting real redundant...good thing the people my parents age wont have to run a lot of stuff for long because you guys are the ones still holding on to racisim and passing it on to me and my generation...Yes granted there are some emotional and real reasons for certain actions but ...come on....

I think jimmy is a douche bag because jimmy acted the way he did not because jimmy is white or black....a lot of people my age 23 -45  kinda feel that way...please group correct me if am wrong....

so for the next person in here that says black people this or white people that remember one thing.....being white is not entirely a blessing and being black is not really a curse....

the same thing a you hate about another race, your blood brother could be doing exactly the same thing

that guy from mars
United States that guy from mars

i actually came here for porn and damn it you guys with your rev writh said damn white people while molesting a black alter boy who was the preacher's wife......

commonsense
United States commonsense

Why are white people getting so mad. They complain about him not talking about the bible, but if they knew anything about black churches they would know that stories are often told with present day events that are comparative and that it is not the same monotone of a sermon often employed in Catholic churches. When he says that Jesus was a "black" man he means that he was not white, that he was Asiatic. It's obvious that Jesus was not white, but I think that we blacks who say he was black are really just trying to finally claim something. When you don't have anything you want to feel like you've at least got an ace in the hole. He was Middle eastern. Whites continually cite a few examples: "Oh Oprah's not poor! Bill Gates gave to charity! Their are greedy rich whites AND blacks you ignorant N*GGER!" (Note the all caps to indicate rage) This doesn't erase the fact that most blacks (compared to the average white) live in relative squalor and this is due, yes to us not taking advantage of opportunity, but also to years of systematic racism and a history of servitude. White people continue to, in what I call a fascinating exercise in futility, rant against their own historic record of being "less than nice". This means in general, obviously I'm not attacking every white person that ever lived. And seriously, yes black tribes did sell some of their prisoners of war into slavery, but anyone who believes that slavery was an agreed-upon bartering system between blacks and whites the whole time is an idiot.
You white people are extremely intelligent and when you bring up certain things you insult your own intelligence. Please.. you're smarter than that. These are the facts. They are undisputed.
And a message to all of the other black people who comment on these. Just a little tip. No matter what ignorance opposing races may spew out, DO Not open up with an angry, raving diatribe. It only serves their purposes and helps them call you savage, brutish, stupid, etc. Anyone who realizes the simple truth... God bless you.
Obama and Hillary... both good candidates.

that guy from mars
United States that guy from mars

wow commonsense....thanks for that input......yeah i just think people generally feel better when they put someone else down or when they blame someone else for something....

Nothing but a nigger. Obama is also one.

that guy from mars
United States that guy from mars

wow bigred.....do me a favor say nigger one more time....it is really turning me on.

barack sucks vote mcain a military payraise is always good.

This was amusing.  I got on this just now and read some of the comments and laughed.  I wonder if any of you actually get mad at the comments that shoot across here.  It's....funny.  Nigger this and cracker that (and I was rasised in the south).  The AIDs "theory" from the genius on here was a big laugh.  Freedom of speech, boy.  I tell ya.  I was wondering with all the nigger and cracker going across the screen, if I typed up certain things how I generate big money, this persons computer would be getting traced.  Anyway,    I've never put comments on sites and I rarely get on the internet unless it's something to do with $$$$$ and the weather but I accidently clicked on this.  Look at the bigger picture.  With all of this.  Money and the control of a portion or controlling the beliefs of individuals (minds) are the cause of mostly, if not all,the negative shit.  From racism to the towers.  No matter how you get it or where.  As long as you got it and got enough to keep what you plan to do moving.  What comes with money?  Power comes with it if it's in the hands of someone who knows how to use it to benifit their cause.  All of that hatred, jealousy and racism....byproducts.  Shit that was passed down to next man and woman.  They are byproducts of money or greed if you want to call it that.   A simple example:  ---Dealing with Mr. Preacher Man up there and the Bible---Who sold out Jesus in the Bible?  Why the fuck would he do his Ace like that?  ---$$$$---    So...do you want to get and invest all that "free" money in America that "America" doesn't want you to know about before it goes bankrupt (and it might be this generation this time) or rant on about being niggers, crackers, and kikes and be a confused byproduct for the rest of your life?  I mean, really, if I shot a Springfield .45 with  hollowpoint hydrashock bullets in the magazine and hit any of you in the face(british, african, african-american, chinese or whatever you want to call yourself), you're brains will all look the same on that concrete.  A mushy, bloody and grayish mess with a bad raw meat smell to it to be morbid.  Never forget the past because it can happen again if you do.  Whatever.  That slavery shit is still going all over and in America right now.  You got White, Black, Asian, and who the fuck else knows that are slaves right now in this country and don't know it.  Even on here.  It's not black and white anymore.  It's poor, middle class, and rich now.  Quit looking at pigment and start looking at the color green.  I stopped doing it because I wanted to know how "Hilary Clinton" got bread and figured it out and got on some other "things", also.  I stopped looking at skin color a while ago and now I only see green.  I don't look at people and call them rasist.  I call them "by-products" of what's in my bank accounts and pockets.  From cillivians to police to whoever. Don't let the money blind you from getting it and seeing who has that "power".  If you're going to let it blind you, at least get it while it does. I'm in this country (USA).  I "DO IT".  If I was in Britian, I'll "DO IT" in your contry, too.  Fuck it.  When I do go to Britian, I WILL.  Get it while you can because we are all going to die one at a time or all together so why not die happy with passed down knowledge and a foundation built for your seeds.  Others are and so am I.  Money will control you by someone else if you don't start seeing the bigger picture.  That's what I know from my experinces.  Reading some of the comments on that video and to each other are an indication that it has.  Next time any of you start seeing pale skin or skin with more melanin and think you are superior or wondering why they have better cars, bigger houses, bigger bank, and "POWER" than you, think about where you are and how deep your pockets are compared to whoever you're envying or why you are even doing it in the first place.  ---AND---How to get the shit. Be good.

The Reverand Jerimiah Wright has not said anything really different than Martin Luther King. King advocated non-violent resistance, iterated the Truth of scripture, and wanted the white race to treat the black race as equals. King also criticized certain American imperialist policies.

Wright advocates resistance in the form of educating the masses, iterates the Truth of scripture, and only wants to empower black people to recognize their own unique historical/political context in light of scripture. Wright criticizes American imperialist policies too, but, unlike King, Wright does this in a way that is perhaps a little less politically correct, or perhaps a little more taken out of context (for sensationalism's sake) by the American media.

King told the truth about America, and made lots of enemies among whites in his day. Wright is telling the truth, as he sees it, and is making lots of enemies among whites these days. King started a national dialogue about racism. So is Reverand Wright, though not from any choice of his, but only by the fact of his relationship with Obama.

What no one seems to be asking, however, is "Is Reverand Wright true to the scripture, and is he a good preacher?" My guess is that he is. He has a large congregation, and I have not heard any comments of his in the press that are not without some scriptual support. For example, are his comments on the sociopolitical ideology today all that different than Jesus' castigations of the ruling political party (the Pharisees mainly) in 1st century Israel?

Moreover, who are we to judge the fitness of Wright's message? Does not everyone have their own agenda? Can you say that yours is more "Christian" than his? Christ was a radical. So was MLK. So is Wright. I personally don't believe shaking up the status quo a little bit is such a bad thing. Any good democracy needs second opinions.

So why should we denigrate Wright and make a national holiday of King's birthday? The only reason, in my opinion, is that Wright is the pastor for a presidential contendor, and King was not.

By the way... I am a straight, white, conservative, protestant male. I love and believe in Jesus as my savior and risen Lord. And I love America, its freedoms and its promises. So put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!

Why does me being white make me racist? This is such a stupid argument. Im tired of being generalized as a white rich racist.

Where i live I AM a minority and yea, i catch alot of flak for not being black or hispanic or any other "minorty" (if you can even call yourself that here?) but i dont bitch and moan about it.

and this if for all you "thugs" and "gangstas" and especially the wanna-be's that think your gettin "hated on" by white people. get over yourself:

Honestly, COWBOY THE FUCK UP. The majority of white people are not racists, and most of the ones that are racists do shit about it. You dont have cabs pass you up because your a young black male, you have cabs pass you up because you walk around like your a thug and you talk like youve just snorted an ounce of coke and forgot how to formulate words, and you act like your pissed off and ready to shoot the next "cracker" that gives you a "bad look". Dont get me wrong, i'm not saying that all young black males are thugs and gangbangers, but the ones that are, give the rest of you a bad name. for that i am sorry, but its the truth and blaming it on "rich white people" isnt gonna dig you out of that hole.

and by the way Mr. wright, shut up. By generalizing rich white people your going against gods word. fucking retard.

commonsense
United States commonsense

I like how the last guy says the majority of white people aren't racist. Most whites convince themselves of this. I believe that they think that when someone says a person is a racist that that means the person has to go around yelling "N*gger, monkey, GO BACK TO AFRICA". And we blacks often are not very specific when we say "white racist".
The truth is whites know what we're talking about when we say "white rich racist". First of all "rich" means in comparison to us blacks. This is not to say that there are not poor whites, but the average white person lives better than the average black person. They know that. Ha ha, you'll notice that no matter how much white people claim that "there are poor and rich in every race" no white person ever says they'd be comfortable trading places with the average black person as far as socioeconomic status is concerned. They see blacks on the news living in underdeveloped areas and see the lack of blacks in power positions in the job market.
As far as "racist whites" are concerned what blacks mean when they say that is not that all whites go around yelling racial slurs and wearing white hoods, but that most whites have an inherent superiority complex. That they think, at least subconciously, "At least I'm not black" and they know they have a 1-up on minorities by simply being white.
"I'VE NEVER THOUGHT THAT IN MY LIFE!" Again at the very least on a subconcious level. I've experimented and tried to put myself in the mind of a white person and it's not hard to see that it's not far-fetched for a white person to think "I'm glad I'm white as opposed to one of those others- most of them don't live ideally."
If you have a problem with that previous statement feel free to look up books on so-called "whiteness". A book called "White by Law" comes to mind. By the way these are written mostly by white psychologists and scholars.
When blacks say "white racist" they mean the whites in power positions who favor whites as far as jobs, housing, etc.
When blacks say "white racist" they mean the thousands of documented occasions of what's called "white flight" (look it up).
When blacks say "white racist" they mean that no matter how much whites preach about how we're all equal and race doesn't matter, many still have several negative pre-conceived notions about blacks and other minorites- a good majority would be non-too-pleased if a child came home with a black partner.
These things don't change because, and surely whites will agree, whites as a collective don't have to deal with other races, don't come into contact with racial minorities too often (outside of school); definitely not to the extent that minorities come into contact with whites almost as soon as they enter the job market.
It's funny because since Obama has been around many whites have been saying "let's get passed race, let's move beyond it, let's transcend it"- in other words let's get over it. They say this because they don't want to deal with it. They don't want to acknowlegde how it affects minorities AND themselves. They don't want to find out why many blacks feel the way they do. I don't have a problem with that if they are just going to stay away from blacks, but come on- how can we "move together as one" if you don't understand and don't want to.
The logic is undeniable.

Whatever to what he said..don't really care cause I don't listen to preachers anyway, but none the less, FUCK HILLARY CLINTON. The bitch has been full of shit the whole campaign, and shes already threatened nuclear weapons towards people and has people who weren't already pissed at us, pissed at us. even before the dumb ass thought she might still have hope in the election. FUCK her. No wonder her husband had some other chick suck him off. Props to him. Shes so full of shit he probably found Monica to avoid Hillary's breath.

And Raymon, you are one STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. FUCK You. If you really think of us white guys like that, myself and my black friends would like to wish you a happy death for blowing your fucking brains out. You wont get far in life with your attitude. Props to the "history repeating itself" guy, that was funny as hell. And with you and your raping shit Ray... we all had our women, before your stupid fucking ass learned how to walk....must suck having to dodge bullets ripping through your wall at the age 4. So if you learned how to walk at 4, when did you learn how to suck a cock...?? No wonder you think we are all raciest...if you lived in any real town with YOUR attitude...you'd fucking get what was coming to you. And if you ever try to rape a white woman...or any woman...your ass would wind up dead somewhere..anywhere, with no fuckin trace. You see, Women are, and always should be, highly respected. So fuck you, watch your mouth, and watch your back. Dont get hard assed in public as you did here in the post. I wouldnt want to see another poor ass, trash talking, stupid mother fucking raciest story of a black man shot dead on the news while I'm on break at work. You clutter up whats really important in local news. The best thing that ever could have made you up, ran down the crack of your mother's ass. You'll never amount to anything but worm food.

That Random Kid
United States That Random Kid

I am black..and this video made me feel horrible..

.its just..i hate people who say this type of shit.
now..white people may make more money and stuff like that..
BUT THATS ONLY BECUSE TODAYS AFRICAN AMERICAN TEENS ARE ALL LIKE "YO YO YO..IMA GET ME SOME CRAK UP IN DIS SHIT!!".AND THEY LISTEN TO ALL THIS FUCKIN CRAP! ...i know not all kids are like this...but more than half of the kids at my school are...i am a A honor roll student at one of the best schools in nashville...and the other kids only get in becuse white people run the school..and if they reject a black teen..it would be racist and there would be a law suit..and the same thing goes with a white person that runs the school!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-peace.

Just One Girl
United States Just One Girl

That Random Kid = Correct
Commonsense = Just left the building

I'm a white single mother and I have stuggled for work (because I was single with children)I have struggled with education (because I don't get hand outs like some folks I know) I was never judgemental until I employed people of all races. I have heard it straight from their (blacks) mouth that they will phuck over anyone to get what they can. I have heard straight from thier mouths they will stand with a sister/brother even if they are wrong to stand down a white person. White people do have anxiety from blacks because they are being lazy, taking all the hand outs they can get, stealing what they can and milking the slavery days for what it's worth. Not *ALL* but a good percentage are. There are good and bad in all colors. But black people...it's time to rise above. YOU have more avenues, associations and more opportunity than I will ever have introduced to me. Never have I looked down to blacks until I employed them and they took advantage of my generosity. You know it too! I have heard it straight from your own mouths. Get a life, get off your ass and get over yourself. You teach your kids to do the same things if not worse. YOU, YOURSELVES have created your worth. YOU are the only one who can stand TALL and bring yourself out of it. Bill Cosby said it best!!!! http://www.eightcitiesmap.com/transcript_bc.htm Read it if you dare! IF Obama gets elected...I believe the black community will be more obnoxious than they already are. Thanks for the rant. Wink

musicmacman
United Kingdom musicmacman

I am black...
My father left my mother on her own to raise 2 boys...
But She avoided communities like this so we didint get sucked into the race wars...
And it resulted in a few things: -

*Both of her sons doing very well for them selves,
  -1st born is a big wig in london (Can't say what otherwise it would him obvious)
  -2nd born is currently stuying music under scholarship covering his tuition up to PHD
*Both of her sons never being arrested
*Both of her sons avoiding gang culture
*Both of her sons not being racist using the excuse of being black for the problems in their life...

Im sorry, being black is an arcaic excuse that has passed its time. YES there are racists out there, YES they dont like me because I am black, NO, they wont get far in there life because the are narrow minded an foolish.  The make there own restraints in there life, and what holds them back makes more choice for me.

Any one out there who follows what he says and is black is foolish, becuase he is using religion as an excuse to feul racial hate making him as bad as hitler in his theories.

-and-

Any one who has a comment on what he says refering to hating all black people becuase of what this individual is saying, is not very smart and should see that it is a minority who thinks this way, but you only hear from the minority.

ANY ONE WHO USES THE RACE CARD SO EASILY NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, ITS NOT YOUR RACE THAT HOLDS YOU BACK, ITS YOUR ATTITUDE.  TAKE THE CHIP OFF YOUR SHOULDER AND JOIN THE REST OF THE NEW GENERATION...

I am a young black married women with two daughters. I graduate in fall with my BBA, and I have worked damn hard. With that said, I think that we should look at eachother as if we all were color blind, because color doesn't mean anything, it's the person.

P.S. I wouldn't care what color you are, if your attitude is bad, sometimes your actions and words our bad, so please check it at the door. If not for everyone and yourself, please for the children.

Frog cocks! Fuck the USA! Fuck middle east too!

Europe and Asia FTW

robert e. lee
United States robert e. lee

This Wright character is proof that some people will never rise above their low-life standards because they are too caught up in blaming others and depending on hand-outs.
Notice that Wright behaves like a racist in response to his own assumption that whites are bad.  That is complete and total ignorance at work.  He is truly a person who is close-minded.  He lacks the basic common sense and education to realize that reacting in anger and prejudice behavior is immature, at best.  It's okay for Wright to say things like this, but it isn't for a white person?  Can you imagine what would happen if a white person said things like this about blacks?  Oh, but it's okay, because Wright is black.  Right, I get it.
It's good to know that white people don't have to resort to things like this because most of us have our lives covered so well that we cannot be touched by low-lifes like Wright and his followers.  They look all mighty and powerful in that big room together, but the fact is when they attempt to go into the real world they will realize how inept they are at carrying out basic daily activities.  That's why they refuse to enter society.  They just band together so they can feel sorry for themselves and make sure that no logical person ever enters their lives, because if someone like that did, they would see how ignorant they are and their egos couldn't take it.
The fact is, no one like Wright will ever change anything.  They will never change the good that has been established by other better human beings.
All people are born equal.  After that, it's a free for all and equality no longer exists.  And that's the way it is.

THAT RACIST SON OF A BITCH!!!! CAN KISS MY ''WHITE'' ASS N THEN SOME. FUCK U I DONT NEED THIS SHIT FROM A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT LOOKIN BLACK GUY!!!!!

this is pathetic if a white man (which i am) can speak his mind about how he feels about a black man then why cant a black man freely speak his mind about the white man. To be quite frank we have been worse we treated the blacks as slaves and when they finally got a bit of equality some bastards started the kkk what the hell are some people thinking. There is nothing wrong with freedom of speech so if you dont like what he says tough you dont have to become racist yourselves, your just bein complete and utter tossers towards peoples opinions and you must truly have no life if you are to just criticise peoples views and other races.

wow. what a racist.

Sooo, this guy isn't even "black" (is that racist? I'm never sure). He's more of a.... beige maybe? Anyway if there are any blacks alive today that lived through slavery I would agree with feeling sympathy for them and doing whatever I could to make their lives better. However if you didn't: Just shut up... bc nobody cares. I feel no need to comfort you about the "emotional stress" you must feel every day when you remember your ancestors who were once enslaved. I've got an opinion for you though: Pull your god damn pants up, speak proper english "dawg", quit dealing crack or coke or whatever the hell you do, and quit whining about not being treated "equally". Some of the finest people I know are black, yet they choose to think for themselves and not like retarted gang bangers. The reason you can't keep a job or that you get profiled by cops is bc you do illegal shit, not bc you are black. Why is that so hard to comprehend? Obama as well as Jeremiah Wright are RACIST blacks. There are still racist whites in this country but I feel that they are far overshadowed by the number of racist blacks. You have ALL BLACK schools yet that was deemed illegal for us. You have BET, but what would happen if we made WET (white entertainment television)? We'd probably be racists. Our country has spoiled you like a little brat of a kid ever since the civil rights movement. I meen no offense to any blacks who do conduct themselves in a moral fashion bc I fully respect you. But the majority of your race has given you a bad image

jtaggie320...wow...you are so right

Wow, the rascist from every border are out today, what a shitstorm. You guys actually make me feel good about myself, since you are all so annoyingly lacking in a fully developed mind and can only make up shit about each others skin, hair, eye colour etc.

The only one that made any sense was the 12 year old. The color of your skin should have nothing to do with anything. By the way I vote Obama...and...I am white!

You Americans (white & black) are so racist...you need to get a life.

all i heard from all this is "i hate whitey and its every single white man in america that is doin his share of keeping us down, and making sure no black man ever gets ahead in this life time."

i truely believe that these were racist statements, that should be kept out of curch... and instead of praising the racist Preachers views on america... TRY worshiping god.

This dude is a dumbass. Why does every black person have to pull out the race card? Guess what, Jesus wasn't black. This guy should know this. When did the Bible ever say Jesus was black? He keeps going on and on, well guess what. If it's okay for this nig to be racist, I can be racist. Apparently it's okay in his opinion. I'm so sick of that BS. That's why I'm voting for McCain. Fuck that racist shit. Obama can go get lynched with this guy for all I care. Laughing

acmah jezus
United States acmah jezus

arabs hate niggers too becaues they steal from them all the time costing them money he want become the president because until world war 3 comes them we can blame it on the blacks for fucking up the country like the way they fuck up their neighbor hoods so what if george bush used to do cocaine and has been busted for dui see how he flexed his power and got out hell barack might have even sold it to him

acmah jezus
United States acmah jezus

fuck all you muthafuckers souja boy you eat a dick ,obama choke on a realsandniggaz dick sellout bitch, white people quit bitching so much black people quit stealing our stuff we don't come to your house and take your shit,stop all this black on black crime, stop imatating what your see in movies and stop playing the grand theft auto you are not in the damn video game and right now the black the blackman is close to destroyed by your own race not the whitey man

chillbrotha
United States chillbrotha

well, i can understand him saying god dam america BUT at the same time thats unnessecary.  Yes this country was built on the backs of immigrants and slaves and stolen by rich white people but still.  Yes this was a country where blacks were not considered human.  Yes this was a country where blacks couldnt eat at the same table as white people or use the same restroom.  Yes this is a country where if you are black driving a nice car you have to be some kind of drug dealer or the car is stolen.

Oh boy im ranting.

Just vote for Ron Paul and all this will go away.  Even though it will take forever to bring this country back to a respected status.

theoneandonly
United States theoneandonly

ok so i just wanted to write a little something for everyone no matter if you are white or black or hispanic or whatever. maybe none of you look at it like this but i do my husband is in the army and yes we are white. when he goes to iraq what does it matter what color your skin is we are all here for the same reason to protect this country and if we all pulled together and made a stronger country maybe we would be able to fight a war outside of our own country because all this racism gets you no where. that is all i have to say
one more thing i used to be racist til i got to know some great black ppl that would give the shirt off there back you anyone white or black
be safe and think about the big picture!

im srry i kno black ppl wer treated badly back then and sometimes now.but if this reverend guy thinks that black ppl r the only ones going thru hard times.... he is seriously wrong. a white person can be going thru the same thing a black person is going thru. wat abt 50 cent, chris brown, rhianna, i think they are doing just fine money wise and power wise. i agree with theoneandonly  we should all think abt the big picture. i think the USA made the right choice with choosing obama(considering the canditdates).WOOOO the war in Iraq is finaly gonna end!!!!!

What a racist nigga! And now obama is elected, ha!  Shows what america is all about- Stupid fucks! Someone should shoot that nigga! Preaching hatred, thats the difference between a nigger and a black man--example---michael jordan- black man, jerimiah wright--a nigger!

HeavyDuty, man, you are hysterical. You're calling all white people, or anyone, really, who has commented on this video a racist, when you define white people as "whitey" and "crackers" and tell them that the world is better off? Who is the racist here? Analyzing your response, I'm going to take a wild guess and say you. But, maybe I'm wrong. Afterall, I'm white.

okay i am a white male that has been working hard for everything i own for as long as i can remember, im friends with a black man that happens to work hard for everything he loves and knows as well. i did not choose to be his friend because of his skin color or his religion, i chose to be his friend because he is a good guy. i have read through most of these comments and have seen nothing more than racism spreading like wildfire. Barrack Obama is now our president i myself voted for Obama, i believe he is the change that this country needs, however there is no possible way for anyone to force a frame of thought on another human being, so even though most of these comments are left about the reverend or other random things the fact still comes down to one thing, everyone has problems in their life some more than others, so we can dwell on who has had a worse life or we can stop giving into ignorance. Racism is only the Ignorance of the uneducated!! that is what i have been taught and what i teach my children now.

P.S. there is no mention of the skin color of Jesus in the bible it is in the eye of the reader to interoperate the way he or she chooses.

arguing on the internet is like being in the special olympics.

even if you win you're still retarded.

nigger hater
United States nigger hater

fuck u niggers if it wasnt for us yall still be over in africa fucking monkeys in tha ass u ass fucking niggers

Fact_of_the_day
United States Fact_of_the_day

Does anyone know that the term "cracker" is someone who was born in Flroida..... but don't tell that to black people! hehehe!

Heavy Duty
If you hate "AmeriKKKa" this much, then leave.  Go somewhere else that makes you happy cause obviously "whitey" is "bringin you down."
You make me sick.
Just leave.
maybe you'll feel better to go back to africa then, since in America, we "hate" you

Wow this dude is a srtaight racist.And hes wrong about jesus being black.Jesus was neither white or black,but any way thats not the point of being christian.Its about all people of all race being forgiven and riseing above what down trots us.But if you decide to ignore that this dude is a racist ,then your probally one yourself.And another thing why is this dude talking about being apoor black man when he lives in a new million dollar home.I dont have a million dollar home so I guess I could say the black man is keeping me down by haveing to pay for there wellfare and foodstamps and keeping all them up in prison.Where do you think that money comes from.My fuking paycheck.Im tired of black people thinking the white man owes them something.Work like i do.Nobody ever gave me anything.I had to work and get it myself.Im not raciest but this election makes me realize that there are alot of black people that are and you know what they say"Hate breeds hate".Cause ive seen people who only voted for him because he was black and dint know a stitch of politcs.But its a free country you can vote the way you want.On that note.I dont care if your white,black or orange.You act like a human being and ill treat you like one.And dont think I owe you an appogie or feel bad about slavery.I dint or dont own one and really dont want one.So quit liveing in the past.Peace

WhitePride4Life
United States WhitePride4Life

Fuck that stupid nigger monkey. Fuck Obama. Stupid niggers need to go back to goddamn africa. Down with the darkies!! KKK

God wasnt a nigger!!!!!!
Fuck that stupid ass "preacher".
Niggers will never be respected, at least not by the few white people left on this earth who see them as still worthless pieces of property.
CHAIN THOESE NIGGERS BACK UP!!!!!!!!1

This guy is obviously a completely racist douchebag. This country will never get over racism in any form until those who have been opressed stop perpetuating the symptoms of opression. Then, the opressors have no more fuel for their fire.

CRZYAMERICAN
United States CRZYAMERICAN

OH MY GOD WILL THIS NIGGER BITCH SOME MORE?  If the blacks are tired of being pulled over cause they are in the wrong neighborhood, then stop going to the fucking neighborhood. duh.  It's been what, over 50 years since the civil rights thing and these fucking niggers are still bitching that the "white man is keeping them down."  The fucking bandwagon that niggers have jumped on saying that is over.  Obama is president, blacks are equals in a workplace.  (a real office, not the McDonalds in the ghetto) so stop bitching niggers and get off your lazy fucking asses and make something of yourself.

Victor Blood
Victor Blood

Obama fucking won! How can "whiteys" be keeping black people down if a black man just got voted freakin' president! For hell sake! You can't be much higher than that, besides Oprah, and she's black two! lol jk. By the way, I'm completely and utterly white and I have been called nigger more than I can count. weird or no? Anyways, shut the fuck up about rich white people keeping blacks down, 'cause it is now officially a fuckin' lie!

Victor Blood
United States Victor Blood

Oh by the way, in any high school you find there will be an African American Club, a Hispanic American Club, and/or an Asian American Club. You guys are the racist ones, and in High School? For God sakes. At least wait until you're an adult to be racist. What if a school started a White American Club? Uproar! Madness! Racism! I mean, really? Just stop. Every one who has commented on this video (and I'm not gonna be an asshole and exclude myself) needs to just settle the hell down. "Go back to africa", "the world would be better off without you crackers", "JEREMIAH WRIGHT(FACT):NIGGER!!! JUNGLE BUNNY!!! SPADE!!!!NIG NOG!!!! SHIT COLORED!!!! OUR SLAVES 4 LIFEE BITCH!!! ALL UR GOOD 4 IS PICKIN COTTON U SON OF A BITCH!!!". Come on guys. Get some chill pills and O.D. the hell out of them. That is all.

Victor Blood
United States Victor Blood

email me if you agree. victorvblood@gmail.com

according to historical text the white man did bring your sorry asses over here..there is nothing stopping your sorry asses from leaving today..so get on your boats and set sail..you talk about how the white man brings you down? you are bringing USA down.starting with property value. you did it to yourself...awww poor babys dont have the same opportunity as whites? B.S. who has the only ALL BLACK university? wow if the white man had something like that it would be "RACIST" so shut up quit your whining and do something with yourself, be productive do what some decent brothas and sistas do..GET A JOB,GET OFF WELFARE...OR JUST GO HOME!! AND FURTHERMORE JESUS WAS A POOR WHITE MAN NOT A BLACK MAN! REALLY YOU SHOULD TAKE A CLASS!

RIDICULOUS!

THE LAST I KNEW WAS THAT GOD WANTS EVERYONE TO LOVE EVERYONE, THIS IDIOT IS PREACHING HATRED...AND THEN WE HAVE OBAMA...HE ATTENDED THIS "PREACHERS" SERVICES FOR OVER 20 YEARS...NEED I SAY MORE?

JESUS WAS DEFINATELY NOT BLACK.... HOW MANY BLACK PEOPLE HAVE EVER KNOWN, HEARD OF OR MET WITH THE NAMES MARY, JOSEPH, LUKE, PAUL, JOHN ETC ETC.... MAYBE EZEKIEL WAS BLACK! OR LUCIFER EVEN, THOSE NAMES ARE MORE SUITING FOR THE COLOR. NOT EVERY WHITE PERSON IS RICH AND SITS ON A HIGH HORSE. THERE ARE WHITE PEOPLE IN POVERTY JUST AS THERE ARE BLACK. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE SAD, SORRY INDIVIDUALS WHO CHOSE TO NOT PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL AND DROP OUT AND NOT EVEN CARE TO GET A JOB BECAUSE ITS TOO EASY TO LIVE FREE FROM WELFARE, TURNING TO THE STREETS TO BUY/SELL/USE DRUGS TO MAKE ENDS MEET.... THATS YOUR OWN FUCKING FAULT! YOU ARE WEAK INDIVIDUALS, BLACK OR WHITE, WITH POOR MORAL/FAMILY VALUES IF YOU DONT CARE ENOUGH ABOUT YOURSELF AND HAVE THE MOTIVATION TO PICK YOURSELF UP WHEN YOU ARE DOWN. INSTEAD YOU BITCH ABOUT IT YET YOUR NOT WILLING TO FIX IT. AND THEN WHEN PEOPLE COME TO YOUR AIDE, YOU BITCH THAT IT TOOK TOO LONG AND YOU USE IT UP AND BITCH EVEN MORE WHEN IT RUNS OUT SAYING THAT IT WASNT EHOUGH. GET A JOB, QUIT THE DRUGS, QUIT THE BOOZE, SAVE SOME MONEY, GO TO SCHOOL, TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THE PARK, LEARN TO READ, READ A BOOK, BE TIGHT WITH YOUR MONEY, QUIT BITCHING AND REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESSFUL. UNTIL THEN, SHUT THE FUCK UP. NOBODY WANTS TO LISTEN TO AN IGNORANT FOOL RANTING AND RAVING ABOUT HOW THEY SUCK AT LIFE.

FUCK YOU JEREMIAH WRIGHT. JESUS WAS WHITE NOT BLACK. YOU DUMB IGNORANT NIGGER

first this dudes is a fuckin panzyyy
andn fuck him. and for the dude up there ^^^^^
if ur gonna call someone a nigger
spell it righ tyou fuckin retarded ass jockey

All the black people that doesn't think Wright is a racist, you have a lot to learn about racism. He is definately a racist. Second of all, of you think you get the "raw end of the deal" by living in the United States, then leave!!!!! You think your ancesters had it so bad, but not nearly as bad as the native americans that were here before the white man came to this country. Nobody living owes anything to anybody for something we had no control over in the past. Third, Black people, in this country have more civil rights than white . If you say something racist or show hate towards whites then it is looked over. If a white person does the same thing all hell breaks loose. In the past 20 years I have seen so many blacks wearing Malcome X t-shirts (whom was preached for violence against whites), black power charms for necklaces, and 100 percent black charms. Whites don't wear things like that. Why don't you wear more Martin Luther King shirts? He was a wonderful man who wanted peace between the races and preached against violence. He wasn't a racist like Wright and Malcome X was. Obama reminds me of other major leaders in our world's recent history that were wonderful public speakers to get millions of people to follow them, but that actually almost distroyed their nations. These leaders were Hilter and Stallin. Obama openly stated that he was for socialism...Just like Russia from 1935 until Stallin's death in 1953. It has also been proven that the counties in the United States that have the highest crime rate are predominately black. Those are also the hundreds of counties that voted predominately for Obama. Well, you got your wish. Obama won. I feel so sad for this country's future. Obama bin Laden and his muslim, terrorist harboring comrads are going to have this country in the palm of their hands. He doesn't know what to do with our military, because he doesn't even have a day's experience in the military so our defence is going to be shot to hell. If his buddies attack us again like 9-11 or larger, we are screwed. Obama will just welcome them into this country, tell them we apologize for not being more inviting and tell them we will make our national language whatever they speak. Oh, by the way, he will give them half of mine and your paychecks so they can sit on their ass and not work while we are out busting our asses to support them and letting them have all of our rights because we, as natural born Americans, won't have them anymore

I am mixed mom is white, black dad, and I agree with rev wright, if your great great grandparents owned slaves and you inherited land and money, then that gives you an advantage in this world.  That is why the black people have had it much harder for so many years.  My white mom grew up when segregation was still in effect, much like israel is today.  Truth is i am also half jew and dont agree with israels politics.  palestians live in israel  today just like the jews lived under the romans in the bible or germans in ww2.  why does the us support israels crazy segregation with curfews, police/military state, and bulldozing people off the land?

lee o'neill
United Kingdom lee o'neill

Why does this dumn Muthafucka talk about lovin Jesus , when everybody knows Jesus was a White man , then he goe's on to talk about the white man being Evil . FUCK THAT !!!!! . Its all those Niggas who are the evil folk , shootin each other and gettin each other Fucked up off drugs !!! This Fuckin Nigger calls his self a Preacher ????? He is nothing but a Racist Hate Monger !!!! Fuck him and his beliefs , YOU BLACK BASTARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but some of these comments are the dumbest thing in the whole damn world.
You people going "fuck all you white people. Fuck you racist bitches" are being as racist as this guy.

i don't agree with what people did to people who weren't white so many years ago. What we english and europeans did to the rest of the world hundreds of years ago was even worse. I hate racism in any form.
But that was the generation before us, before them. This has nothing to do with our generation. We didn't vote for segregation. We didn't put black people into slavery.

I'm sorry that you all feel that way, but by still bringing it back, by continuing to bitch about the past, by bitching about white people today, you have become as bad as we were all those years ago. You only make things worse for yourselves.

One other thing. The N word (I refuse to even write it because it disgusts me so much) is possible the most derogitry term in the whole of the english language.

Race shouldn't be so important and offensive to people. We all have to live on this doomed fucking planet, so why can't we get over our ridiculus quarrels and get on with trying to survive on this goddamn time bomb of a planet before we run out of time?

'Who's the really the racist?'
Take one clip of a deluded fuck taking what the bible said and twisting it to fit what he wants people to think and he's THE racist and any white racists are alright and can feel good when they say nigger this or coons that?

Simply, Jesus wasn't white, wasn't black, and didn't write the bible.  He was dead(or wasn't dead because he zoomed up to the sky).  If you can believe the evidence for Jesus being god because they couldn't find his body in the cave he was left in, you can believe he was green for all i care.

Sorry i got off point, couldn't hold back the blatant bible bullshit feelings i had.

this is the type of nigger that gives all black people the wrong attention

Whoever said the middle East is part of Africa, it's not.  You need to look at a map.  Jesus was neither black nor white.  He was of middle eastern decent.  He looked more like Osama bin Laden than an African!

Jesus was NOT a black man.  Why is it so hard for people to think logically?

LMAO NO WAY
Canada LMAO NO WAY

LoL fukin some people are just too dumb like why the hell would obama listen to this idiot he reminds me of a redneck

ALL GODS ARE ONE GOD,,, I dont think god, creator, buddah, allah, whatever picture you have to create to get close to "god", would appreciate you for downgrading his creations.  Free your mind and the rest will follow, question authority. Thank yOU, and stay classy...

Am I the only one who notices this video was from fox news? Kinda in a rush to head out, so I can't read all the comments... Just an observation :X

booty sweat
United States booty sweat

lets just stop the racism now. im white and i have black friends white friends mexican friends and almost every kind. talking crap to eachother wont get us anywhere. there is no superior race. we are all the same.lets all be friends Laughing

ps: i love u lol

well well well what to say, he's not being entirely racist but you can tell that he harbours alot of hatred for white people with money, (and probably those without). im a white guy and im FUCKING poor but i dont begrudge anyone with more money than me white/black/asain, if you want more money go get a better job, obviously education helps with this (but my mum couldnt afford to send me to private school), and thats expensive so yeah wealthy/rich white people will be able to send their kids to harvard (generation to generation) but thats coz alot of them worked for the dollar and where in the states before blacks so got a better headstart... i dont wanna get envolved in a debate about racisim but geez peeps alot of you (and ive only read about a 16th of these comments) have major problems with different skin colours, surely you should judge someone (if you have to) on their personality...
i would like to point out tho, blacks like to use the racist card (coz im black init)to get away with crime, but us whites have to put up and shat up to be pollitically correct and deal with the likes of chris rock, eddie murphy, ripping into us name calling (craker) yet if a white comedian said nigger he get booted of the telly and 5 years inside.. how does that work..?
i went to college in Lewisham, a predominately black area of london and was a minority, that was in large picked on because we were white, but my best friends where black and colubian(<..Spelling??)and i still got called white boy, dulux & others i dont even wanna think about let alone write, why cant everyone just get on... mayb its influence from parents who grew up in times where race was still a matter of national pride, but this is the 21st'C every country has people living in it from all over the world...!!!
GET THE FUCKOVER IT...!!! shit the only reason we're the colours that we are is because of the intensity of the sun bearing down on where our ancestors originated from... ive never been to the states so i cant judge how people are towards each other which is nearly stopping me from adding this comment. i say STOP being racist start being facist KILL ALL MUSLIMS (lol)
and one final thing JESUS was neither black or white WHOOWShemone (sorry) he was middle eastern which means he was inbetween...!!! an no he did not rise from the dead butt yes he was the son of god

yea im black and i think he was doin a little too much.

ok children, history lesson

Bambara tribe of what we now call the congo. decent sized country in africa, and the Ashanti were two warring tribes. there major conflict was not over land or women or anything like that. no the chief complaint was that the Bambara's skin was significantly lighter than those of the Ashanti. you see the Bambara were a nomadic tribe from what we currently call niger, not to be confused with nigger. just throwing that out there.,

you see he congo is on the equator and niger is in the north. the bambara were so dark that some had dark gums, and the ashanti were closer to beyonce. so after much deliberation the bambara eventually won the war at hand, they put the ashanti to work, men, women, children, all of em that weren't  beheaded and what not.

then some time later, from what records my university could compile, a man by the name of Emmer DePriester, had a visit to africa. while being fought at every turn he happened upon the bambara, after a short decisive battle the bambara chief offered a truce, this included peace from the troops in return for the slaves that they already had captured and bred from the previous war.

thus you have the start of the dutch atlantic trading company, later the east india trading company,. these people were not taken by "whitey" but by other black people, darker black in fact,

so there you have it kids, the history of how it all started. black on black. sorry but thats how it is. c'mon argue with my masters degree in european and african studies.

oh ya and one more thing im white and my girlfriend is and beautiful.

i meant to say black and beautiful

YOU GOTTA GET PAST ALL THIS BULLSHIT OR IT WILL NEVER GET BETTER FOR ANYONE.

ok well just a few fun facts for everyone for the day

1. Obama is now president sorry to all you racist white aryan resistance fucks but put your shot gun in your own mouth
2. there are just as many ignorant people from every race including my own(caucasion) who deserve to be shot, not for race or anything like that just pure ignorance toward a changing society
3. some of the dumbest fucks ive ever known are white (bush,cheney,etc), now dont get it twisted im known some very dumb african americans as well as latino's as well
4. its a new world and new day, if we dont educate our children and raise them in the right way no one in this damn country will ever get along.
5. i was raised poor, on government aid, and in the projects. I grew up with all races and did not put judgment on anyone because of race, social status, etc...i graduated high school and recieved my masters from the university of louisville so it doesnt matter where/what you come from, it matters what YOU and only YOU make of YOUR life
6. the only place in america that racism is accepted(sort of) is the prison system because EVERYONE is too fuckin ignorant and get caught up in that " oh i gotta run with my own color or no one will accept me bullshit"
7. personally we should take all the racists from every race put em on a fuckin island with no weapons, broadcast it on the net(condemed movie) and get this country out of the worst recession since the great depression.
8. too many people are concerned with what the next man is doing and how hes holding you back, GIVE ME A FUCKIN BREAK WITH THAT SHIT, get off your ass educate yourself and make something for you and your family
9. you dont have to believe in what i say, no one is forcing you to, but if you cant handle the damn truth do all of us hard workin folk a favor and just shut the living hell up, i have watched as you all go back and forth sayin this and that about whos race is superior when in reality it has been proven by science that we once were all the same color only reason skin pigment changed was based upon where we migrated to in the world, it did this a natural reaction to keep the human race from goin extinct.
10. last but not least remember this is the USA and we do have freedom of speech, this has come at the price of thousands upon thousands of american lifes, remember that as memorial day approaches and be sure and thank some of your troops for protecting the fact you still have a free land to call home. You wanna make a real difference do it with your mind use it, make your own decisions and paths. Speaking as a current member of the USMC if you dont like freedom, if you dont like choice, get the fuck out of our country, no matter about any races past we are all equal now and every one of us was born with the ability to do great things, dont take your poor choices out on a certain person/race take them out on yourself and better yourself.

Semper Fi

I'm black and this is just disgusting of what he's saying...what a fucking hypocrite motha fucking racist! To all those that cheered for him are so brainwashed.

buttsniffer
United States buttsniffer

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NativeAmericanMan
United States NativeAmericanMan

ok first off to everyone here..i am neither white black yellow or brown but i am a real american..and people in this country need to realize that all the hatred being spread due to the past isnt going to solve anything..and for all self absorbed people jesus wasnt neither black or white he was brown just as the people are still till this day in that region of the world..and yes i voted for Obama not because the color of his skin but for change..If you wanna judge someone on the company they keep look around and find the biggot in your group if you dont see him/her than its prolly you..peace

jesus was middle eastern anyway lol...and there wouldnt be any racism if people would take chips off there shoulders and grow up..im a poor white man..shit..lol but you know i dont bitch i love god i praise his name and i dont care if ur white black or a fuckin martian lol if u r a decent person with a good heart it does not matter!!!

Nigger. Niggers. Niggers niggers niggers. The need to shut up.

now who can say that just was a white man or a black man?? has anybody found a current pic of jesus lately?? hmmmmmmm

Jesus was black? oh ok no big deal better than purple.

Jesus was clear. no race at all lol

asshole wright is a disgrace and scum to society,
i am not even going to refer to him as a minister, because that would be a disgrace to rev. everywhere.
the only reason we still have racism is because dumb ass black people wont get over things that happened over 200 years ago which none of us were a part of.
if anything, blacks are racist against whites because appearenly the "white man is keepin me down!" well get off your nigger ass and do something other then selling drugs and shooting up 7-11's.
black people use racism as an excuse for being lazy and not getting off their ass to make something of themselves.
newsflash: we have a fucking black president (hes a terrible president, but hes black) stop playing the fucking race card and get a God Damn job other then selling weed and calling the cops racist for arresting you.

That was complete bullshit, he's fuckin racist and should be taken out back and desposed of! This is comeing from someone who's mixed. Just so you know not all black people feel this way but by reading some of your comments, some of you have issues with minority. Get over it! Do you even know where your people came from, i do! Do you even understand what your familys went through when they came here or are you just that stupid, actually you probably are! So everyone knows i'm the future and your the past!

*deep breath*
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER.
i dont fucking get black people. i really dont. first of all, dey talk lyke dis man. and they call everyone racist and are fucking gay as hell. on a gay scale of 1 = clint eastwood and 10=clay aken, black people are a 9, but only because of Mr.T

I am Jesus. I was a jew. You ever see a nigger jew? don't think so.

thruth hurts...
United States thruth hurts...

theres always two sides to things. any racism is bad but the black/white relation always goes noticeable. "black is not an excuse anymore", that was even quoted from an african american. stop using color as an excuse and just work work work. some whites wont give blacks a chance, but on the other hand, some blacks wont give whites a chance. society and the human mind has not grown much since the last century. we think that just because we have all these new fancy things and advancements in technology that we're doing better. all thats bullcrap. these things just keep us busy in our day to day lives. everybody wants to world to change but no one wants to change for the world. contradiction? i think so

vinkredibLe
New Zealand vinkredibLe

rofl smickle Mr.T the saving grace of the black race. Im black but i cant stand this nigga, crying bout his ppLs plight and how its white ppLs fault. Fuck him. I cant stand racism of any kind, towards the whites or blacks, its all irrelevant misguided beliefs that keep that shit around.
In this day and age we shuld be way past this...

jesus=white
jesus=white

maybe if niggers got off their porches and got jobs then they could be rich

just as bad as religeon

If that was a white man saying that shit about black people there'd be fucking riots! Only reason he's getting away with it is because he's a priest. Christianity in America is appalling, land of the free my ass! I don't think I'll ever in my life see such a hypocritical country motto.

how stupid is this ignorant ass.  black people have there on tv station there own churches there own schools   they get scholarships for bein black they get there own black history month> god forbid white people have any of those things for just white people.....but they do ...presidents day nbc cbs fox ....fuck that stupid shit just cuz presidents are white and and white people own tv stations.  put down your forty and blunt get your lazy ass off the porch ya monkey n get a job im tired of buyin my kids new bikes cuz u keep stealin em.  once u go black u never go back  hahahahaha yeah cuz its fuckin discusting  eeeewwww      blacks look sooo damn stupid when they say they got it so bad  cuz they dont honestly they make the black people that are actually decent people look bad

well well well ok so fuck idk what to say but i pay taxes niggers dont they dont have jobs hahahahahahahaah i suport usa niggers dont even suport themselvs we do the taxs payers like me and the good black man who i look at as a man a blak man not a nigger

ps nigger as is ne fuck up pot head who lives off taxs payers niggers dont just have to be black

FUCK NIGGERS-----WHITE POWER------FUCK NIGGERS

Jesus wasn't poor. He had everything he needed. Material wealth was of no need to him. I am gonna say that its pretty evident he has issues to deal with when it comes to white people. I guess faced with the fact that having a black president was eminent sort of gave him a sense of pride to emit such idiocracy. Im betting Obama shares the same views.

A cab wiz's by black people not because their color it's the whitey hating black neighborhoods these people live in Or the gun VBY5. Jesus a black man? Yeah right! That is only said by racist black people who can't except anyone of any other color besides their selves. Hell most of these people kill each other off Blacks get along with no one.

It's about time we stopped voting religious people into positions of power, I'd much rather the person with the capability to start a nuclear war didn't believe in an afterlife and was interested in sticking around.

The only good nigger is a dead nigger.

Jeramiah wright wrote wrong.. Ring rang rong wring wrang wrong.. what a doucher.. Obama won, but he still sucks monkey balls!!!

Please answer my question Ok!! i really want to buy iphone4 16gb used At&T from Amazon website...and they said the phone its work for At&t only!! so can i use gravy sim to unlock and use t-mobile sim? And i"ll go back to other country soon so it will work in other country also?