Rape Roleplay

I've come to the painful realization that I'm not a very good rape victim, for I am way too willing in the act. I don't put up much of a struggle because I am so engrossed in getting harpoon-slammed by the poon-harpoon and I climax every five minutes that my partner slaps me or spits in my face.

What can I do?

Maybe you need to feel more danger.  For example...

Your guy comes into your bedroom dressed in a face mask, you cannot know for sure that it's him.  He then attacks you, would you like that?

You are fucking sick, why would you enjoy that. i hope you really do get raped some day so you know how unexplainably messed up you are. this blog made my blood boil, and im sure the rape victims out there feel the same way reading how many times you cum pretending to get attacked and comments like harpoon slapped, god damn, theres a difference between kinky and fucking psycotic.

You'd be surprised, many girls have a rape fantasy. I've known several that say they have that fantasy. Not actually being raped because they are essentially still in control in this situation. It's a psychological thing as with every fantasy. No girl actually wants to be raped.

Liz... I now affectionately dub you as "Mama Bear" for being the voice of so many women in this country, and in this world. I thank you for your enlightenment. I have now seen the error of my ways. I will now seek treatment and therapy in hopes of correcting my sexual misbehavior. Thank you so much for helping me.

Just kidding. Die in an AIDS fire.

Pretend it's William Shatner.

AIDS fire? I'd have to say you are a pretty shitty rape victim. You are just too easy. From the raper stand point there's no sport to you because I get the idea that if I put enough money into the situation you'd do any demeaning, abhorrent act of obscenity I asked of you. You might as well just give up on the rape idea. Find something a little more suiting of your personality (Ex. Just grab the first guy you see after you wake up and demand that he fuck you).

"Just grab the first guy you see after you wake up and demand that he fuck you." Wow, you really tapped the well of innovation with that idea. Let's come up with something I haven't done.

Grab the first donkey you see

No way.

Too big!

on second thought you've probably covered that base too so I'll have to go the Palin route and get back to you

Palin route? You mean walk over to Russia?

by the Baring Straight? Do the Christ trick and walk on water? This conversation got fucked...

come to my house

SpinningStarr
United States SpinningStarr

two guys one you know one you don't ski masks in dark room blindfold hope that helps lol

if you really want to feel bad about it .... just get some ugly old fat guy from one of the 20 sites ur on  ...u'll feel dirty, need a shower, and never want to talk about it again(rape) ... and that is why guys can get raped by woman(beer goggles)

i have the rape fantasy too really bad! but my fiance' wont do it... i just love hot kinky sex i love being spanked and slapped and bitin till i bleed and squeezed really hard and for him to just shove it down my throat... but it never happens Frown

There's a huge difference between wanting to be raped and having a rape fantasy and I would not be at all surprised if the majority of women have them and just don't talk about it. I honestly don't know how you are going to get around being too 'willing', especially since it's obviously something you get off on.

owell yu cant always have exactly wat yu want can yu but if yu like cock forced dwn yur throat drop me a msg

Gimme your address i'l fucking break in while your sleeping and anal rape you bitch

[]"Basic biology, and yet you claim DNA doesn't demonstrate specificity?"[]