Celebrity Snatch Caught On Camera

There have been many celebrities caught on camera in some very non lady like situations.
Britney Spears is probably one of the most famous people whose snatch has been photographed many times!
Here we have Lindsay Lohan’s Vagina, Paris Hilton’s Vagina and Vanessa Hudgens totally Naked.
Enjoy!

Click the image for the full shot

britney spears vagina paris hilton vagina lindsay lohan vagina
Vanessa Hudgens Naked

Master Corruptor
Norway Master Corruptor

eeew... not one nice pussy in sight.. well vanessa hudgen was nice but all the others was nazty...

all wrinkly and.... urgh

I was excited to see their pussies, but looking at a up close verson, its pretty gross..Vanessa's is hot tho, zacks lucky

man none of those looked good at all except for Vanessa

Lol. I guess panties are for chumps.

i've got to go with everyone else...
Vanessa looks phenom...
but those other pussies look anemic...

dam paris is wore out that pussy is ulgy as hell the only one that looks dam good is Vanessa sorry Brit. your one crazy bitch

Note to celebrities: WEAR UNDERWEAR! there are people out there. those people have high definition cameras. your multimillion dollar pussy does NOT look good close up.

Ehh, it could have been worse, lol. but they aren't too bad. i'd hit it.

RADIKAL DUDE
United States RADIKAL DUDE

I WoULd PhuCk AlL Of tHeM.

Deaditequeen
United States Deaditequeen

Why has no one commented that the girl in the middle (Paris Hilton I think) has a fucking tampon string hanging out of her snatch?!?!?!

dumb hollywood trend

I posted your article to my myspace profile.

Regards

smith

When is the next post comming on this topic.

Regards

james

What I want to know is why is Lindsay Lohan gaging when she is opening her legs?

Just try to smile for about 30 sec and you'll see results ... that's my only advice

Just wanted to say thanks for this.

Like your writing! Still you can do some things to improve it.

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game.

You can't run a business or anything else on a theory.

Hey, that're somekind of contribution and it sounds interesting. I only use email for my own business communication and I use Outlook Express as my emailclient with the help of Email Sorter Wizard(an Outlook add-on) because I can get all all of my email filled. Fortunately I read your post that sent to me by my family, nicely done.

You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.

I have no doubt that all these people who continually berate Michael are the same groups of people http://www.girlsloveshoes.info/who couldnt stand the guy during his domination of the sport.

some people don"t under stand that my mom and dad are deid (DEVION!!!!!!!!!