Ugly Wife

Got My Girlfriend To Model For My Car

After the Got My Girlfriend to Model for My Car article.  Here is what I think are probably some of the ugliest wedding pictures I have seen!

The bride looks like a human female pig with balding hair.  Her bridesmaids at least look human but larger than life for sure!

Check out her wedding cake, it's actually made of twinkies!

Click the images below for the FULL FACE SHOT!

Ugly Wife Ugly Wife Ugly Wife
Ugly Wife Ugly Wife Ugly Wife
Ugly Wife

Thanks to Phill for introducing us to The Ugly Wife!

Well then, we seem to have some wookies on our hands

"urrrrr!!"

I dont even wanna see their kids when that time comes!

I think she is the offspring of Sloth from The Goonies and the sumo guy from The Replacements

dude, i think that little girl has bigger tits than i do.

I don't think that's a woman.

Awe. Man, the girlfriend car model thing was hysterical because that ugly woman was trying SO hard to be sexy. She failed miserably! But this is just mean. That poor woman can't make herself look any better. She is always going to look bad. Even if she were thin. Look at that face. You gotta be thrilled they found someone to love. They both have a hopeless case of the ugly.

well, despite my comment earlier about the boobs on that 10 year old, i really think maybe you are going a bit far with this.

do you think that just because you are ugly that you dont have the right to a happy wedding? I found someone that loves me and i'm far from cute. This woman deserves a happy day.

i'm far from cute

I disagree with that statement, you are very cute. It is nice that they at least found each other. Smile

LOL It got posted, awesome.

Sheridan, you look similar to http://www.youtube.com/user/edr71

Either way you are pretty cute.

more cushion for the pushin lol

She reminds me of that guy from Aphex Twin.

I just think its funny how his relatives are so hot lol

RADIKAL DUDE
United States RADIKAL DUDE

I wOuLd mArRy tHaT BiTcH.

she may not look too pretty and he's not that much to speak of either...however they look terribly happy with each other.  at least love doesn't discriminate, we can't help who we fall for.  i say best of luck to the both of them! even if the wife looks more like a dude

i agree, if somebody loves another do looks actually matter? if one of your family members looked like her, would u stop loving them? if you enjoy being with a person would u stop if they suddenly gained alot of weight or they suffered an accident an wer disfigured? all the tabloids make u think what is ugly an wat is not.

Despite this womans ghoulish traits there is an old saying : She's got what it takes.    At least where this dude is concerned.  I think every single person in America should thank this bitch for giving us some hope that theres love for everyone out there......I just pray its more attractive love lol

vinkredible
New Zealand vinkredible

love isnt blind. no, love is retarded.

oh i know what he see's in her (ok, not see)...its her voice! she must have a sexy as voice to compensate.

rofl at sloth from goonies and aphex twin windowlicker guy....

and to sheridan, i think u look just fine.

cant stand women with self-confidence issues. makes them uglier IMO

Well, at least they're happy, despite how ugly as hell she looks. xD

艹你妈、
People's Republic of China 艹你妈、

I don 't speaking English    I 'm from china !!中国牛B、usa\ uk\ junk!! 蛤蛤.......

NO,NO,NO,NO,NOOOOO!!!! those 2 should not be allowed to come together...they must NOT breed!!!

carlos alvarez
carlos alvarez

my wife is ugly too

,she's getting married she's happy.does it affect your life the way she looks ? no..get over your selves cos to be slating her your just trying to make yourselfs feels better!LOL ! I highly doubt any of you are gods gift???.... ....thought so

WhattheFuCK!!"?
United States WhattheFuCK!!"?

Their all fucking Fat!!!
im scared, make it go away!!!!!

what is it with super fat chicks and super skinny dudes anyway. you know that dude has to have a 30 inch dick just to get past the fat rolls. and bravery is a must if your willing to tackle that fucking hog in the dark. WOW!

see....that guy wasnt too good looking either..
pee wee  herman looking mothr fuckr..but...none the less..
love is not realy about looks...
but...shes pretty ugly lol

Heidi Botelho
United States Heidi Botelho

Dude! He just married her for the BAH and separate rats..

Ohh damn... poor fat bitch, she looks like that guy from Acording to Jim or something, the blonde one, damn... I laughed so much at the comments here, like: "God damned that bitch is so FUGLY She can Fuckinhg trick or treat over the phone!!!!" or "love isnt blind. no, love is retarded." Shit, thanks for making me laugh... xD

bitch fell of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. beauty is only skin deep but ugly goes to the bone!

so one of my friends actually knows this guy, they went to the same college for a year.... the happy couple is 27 weeks pregnant now (says her facebook status). these pics are for real - i didnt believe it until he showed me her facebook profile.

wow she is UGLY! I believe that he could've gotten a better girl though, I mean he's in the military...come on you CAN find a pretty girl. I'd give him a chance even if he's not the best looking out there; I guess that's what he did with her...and eventually she blinded him lol. But anyways, too bad he has bad taste.

I'm willing to bet she makes a mean tuna caserole or chicken soufle!

Look at the second pic, that guy looks sooooooooo happy................ :-/

If they ever have kids
People could make all the kinds of yo' mama jokes to them without lain

john fogerty
United States john fogerty

ugly ass bitch

Is she the wife? i thought she's the groom...ehehe Just kiddinG! Peace! Nice post~!

BiGTiME0729
Germany BiGTiME0729

He is really great。 This woman reminds me of  The Hills Have Eyes...

I GESS ER BODY DOSE FIND LOVE HAHAHAHAAH

WOW  r u serious this bitch looks like a middle aged man omg i have the utmost sympathy for everyone at the wedding for having to look at her

shitt. that is nasty haha

yeah marine wives are definitely hotter! Laughing

we know who eats the food in this family....all the WOMAN>>>>>>>poor guy must be starving....guarantee the boys wont be swewing over this married bride

Actually, the guy isn't that bad...I've seen SO much worse.
Wtf? why did he marry that troll seriously?

Fernando Lopez
Fernando Lopez

lol hes in an Rotc uniform not military.
but wow dude O.o this is sweet yet gross.... but sweet Smile

nice info you got here mate.. keep the nice blogging..

I was just wondering, if you have a trade in?<br />iphone3g for iphone4..

Pingbacks and trackbacks (1)+