Halle Berry Tits

Halle Berry shows us her assets on the set of her latest movie "Frankie and Alice"
Considering she is 42 years old and had a baby 9 months ago, not bad!

Click the image for the full shot
Halle Berry Tits Halle Berry Tits Halle Berry Tits

5 out of 10 at best

Why not just see monsters ball if you want to see her completely naked?

RADIKAL DUDE
United States RADIKAL DUDE

I WoUlD STiLl PhuCk hEr!!!!

That white boi,munching...on them fun bag's every night!!!

al_kilyaraz
United States al_kilyaraz

Thumbz down...kick her into the pit...bitch,this is sparta!

LMAO NO WAY
Canada LMAO NO WAY

yaa 5 for 10  they were 0okk

Do you have any more info on this?

Interesting ... as always - is your blog making any cash advance ? ;)

Your blog seems interesting.Regards,Kevin.

When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.

You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don't do too many things wrong

i now how kill john f kennedy is the driver