1 Ass 1 Hot Dog

If it does not come out your ass, it does not belong in your face.
Ingredients for 1 ass 1 hot dog:

1 Hot dog
1 Sucker
1 Ass

Directions:

Insert 1 hot dog into ass
Squeeze hot dog out of ass
Place hot dog into bun
Serve to unsuspecting sucker

Enjoy!

JS Not Supported

lol, 1st, fucking hilarious! fake, but hilarious Smile

Radikal Dude
United States Radikal Dude

EyE ShOuLd tRy tHaT.
FuNnY By tHe wAY.

radicolpotato
United States radicolpotato

lololol XD nice

weedologist
United States weedologist

will try on my roommate tmr lolz

Hmm meh not to intresting.

hahaha thats funny
must be wierd to insert yourself(or not xd) a wiener into your ass, but.. thats thatsphucked so... who cares?

Strong hot-dog or slack ass? I can't even move hot-dog's round in the pan without them breaking!

WhattheFuCK!!"?
United States WhattheFuCK!!"?

LOL owned.......but i think its fake

How do you know if you're at a gay picnic?
The hot dogs taste like shit!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
Saudi Arabia AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

FAke the guy ate A Ddifferent HoT dOG

BubblyStardust
United States BubblyStardust

Honestly, Mr. Phucked, Where do you find this stuff?

Mr. Phucked
Mr. Phucked

That's why they call me Mr. Phucked!

我草.................

i want one

I rofled when it made the farting sound

I guess there's always an easier way ...

Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog. It was very nice.

Hey i've got the best cheat for money !!! Works with any update if you have 8+ neighbors on facebook (works 100 for android but im not sure for iphones and ipads)<br />1-connect to facebook via the sims freeplay (in the menu)<br />2-buy the dj disk thing for 7 neighbors , its just like buying it for free<br />3-buy it over and over so you can have a lot of it in your house<br />4-disconnect from facebook , and when you want to sell your items , you can sell each of them for 1250 simoleons and you'll get money in no time<br />5-enjoy!