Biggest Pussy In The World - Part II

Following on from Biggest Pussy In The World - Part I we bring you Biggest Pussy In The World - Part II
I wonder what he'll stick in there now? His Hands?  His Foot?  Watch and see...

Rabarber-man
Belgium Rabarber-man

fisting, footing next heading :o

sooooooooo fake lol

wow, she seemed to be enjoying that, I just hope he went to extreme measures bathing before putting his foot in there

could that be any faker!!!

Funny as shit though.

It is a fake

that has to be fake!!?

ahahahahahaha

"hope it cures my athletes foot" lol

It's so obviously fake...but I'm wondering.. what woman would want anyone to believe they are that big? Still funny tho.

That movie makes my vagina hurt...  And I'm a guy!?!?  I hope for her sake that thing is fake.

Gnarly_Charlie
United States Gnarly_Charlie

Its fake, i seen the 3rd part a long time ago somewhere else. Im pretty sure he puts his head in there next... I thought it was real then, i was wondering how it could be that big, it would like spred her bones apart.... But yeah anyway its pretty weird none the less but you can tell its fake by the way it just stays wide open and her legs never move plus i would hope having a foot in your vagina would make you do something but shes just sitting there talking normal and shes sitting akward....

weedologist
United States weedologist

the legs look plastic. but the fact that that dude is fisting and footing a fake vagina is hilarious as fuk

ok mr. phucked, be honest. thats you and yur girlfriend right.

No no morbitron, I think that the "2 kids in a sandbox" video is Mr. Phucked and his girlfriend. Tong

Totally fake, could be done by any good special effects artist.  The legs and vagina are prosthetic and made to look like they are attached to the girl.  Notice the piece of cloth covering where the seam between the prosthetic and actress is.

fake fake fake

ok first of all so fake. she has a black cloth in her belly meaning that pussy and leg might be just a sex doll's feet. rofl. nah i think its so fake no doubt.

WHEN YA GONNA SHOW THE THIRD PART??!!!???

Check back tomorrow.  Part III of the biggest pussy in the world will be ON!

deff FAKE when his whole foot is in there and he is moving you can see the black bit of cloth move, showing that they are fake legs! haha

funny tha she enjoys it so damn much!

fake, a womans vagina isnt that close to the knees Smile

Thats sooo fake.. the woman would look like a fool walking around..haha she'd be so gapped..!

OMG!!!Oh Shit He lost his watch!LOL!I swear.Go back and look!!I said to my friend,"It would be funny if he lost his watch,and then lol he did no shit!!

thats empty or something?!

I would like to know how its fake.

"Babies would be falling the fuck out of that!" -Jer

Very smart site, your idea is just like, income Book marks