Clit Dick

You might think this is gross.  But think about it...

You have a dick and you have a pussy.  Think of the potential.  Need I say more?

clit dick

Thanks to Emily for submitting this to Mr. Phucked
Upload your own video or Send your video or Picture to Mr. Phucked

Hey man!!! Go FUCK yourself lolololol

yes but look at the tiny size of the weiner lol

Rabarber-man
Belgium Rabarber-man

Can a hermaphrodite be gay ?

lol thats a good question. can one be?

Is it just me or is anyone else getting turned on by this picture?

its a futanaria can both be having dick and vagina too u should guys check the www.futanaria.com

wow, made me think of ace ventura pet detective when I saw this because how else could you screw a chick and not know it was a man

despisedicon
United Kingdom despisedicon

Looks like a bollocks incision,
or a pussy with a really huge flesh coloured clit. Smile
x

I want to have this, too. ;o

Wondering if he/she can impregnate herself?

that is Weird!

She was a women, she took Testestoron wich made her clit more like a glans.

This happens when you take testosterone. If you've seen the TLC show where they make a documentary about the first man to give birth, which is actually really a woman, he/she said that testosterone made him/her grow some sort of penis. I'm guessing that's what happened here.

so how warped would the kid be?  I mean, talk about incest

the penis wont produce any sperma.

i for some reason really want to see this person masturbate with both... Is that weird?

it makes a whole new meaning for go and fuck yourself

david951ca
United States david951ca

lol wow this totally turned me off.

hey that guy who gave birth and took testosterone. doesn't look like that when a biogirl transitions look on xtube its not that big n not that color its pink like the head of our cocks