Katy Perry Nude

Katy Perry has decided to take a picture of herself nude.  Why?  Who knows!

Katy Perry was most recently famous for her 2008 hit song "I kissed a girl".
This then begs the question, is this nude picture to impress the guys or perhaps girls...?

Katy Perry Nude

Thanks to Evan Buday for submitting this to Mr. Phucked
Upload your own video or Send your video or Picture to Mr. Phucked

that's actually not Katy Perry. she's not that body shape, and why would she be in such a crappy bathroom? not her. that AND it looks NOTHING like her!

I would still hit it... Whoever it is.

Doesn't look like her to me..

Yeah.. It can't be Katy. There is no way in hell she is as famous as that in that crappy looking bathroom.. But that girl still has a nice body..

That's not Katy Perry. I wish it was...but it's not.

Actually that IS Katy Perry. I study forensics and know how to match up features. I have looked and studied a bunch of Katy's frontal profile shots and either the girl in the picture is a carbon copy of Katy or it  IS HER. Look at a few more photos of Katy in her bloomers. Her hips are in fact curvy.

Just becuase she's in a crappy bathroom does not rule her out. She have taken the photo at a friends house. Vanessa Hudgens did the same thing and took all the nude photos of herself at a friends house.

Celebrites dont walk around wearing their makeup ALL DAy which is why you guys may all be mistaken as to think it's not her.

well, im a guy and im impressed!

nice picture not that great a pussy but still she's hot Smile not 100% if that is actually her though i love this girl's hips though nice and curvy

Thundercunt
United States Thundercunt

OBVIOUSLY not her. she doesnt look anything like katy perry.

images.starpulse.com/.../...20Perry-TYG-000275.jpg

hualp  disgusting body x(

This picture surfaced about 6 months ago and is universally agreed by various website including Egotastic, to be of a girl who happens to look like Katy Perry but isn't actually her....

From a personal point, she has the curves but the nose is totally wrong and I'm sorry to Joy but I work in the British police and I can assure you that if someone showed me that picture and said it was her I would not be able to find a way of matching the features... maybe a 40% match which is fairly common... sorry but it's not her

i agree with joy, i just looked at a bunch of googled photos of her and analysed detail by detail...
removing photoshop edition and all that (from the professional photos), its probably her...

but Beagle has a good point too...
the photos isn't big enough, but i still would believe that is her. photoshop changes a lot in a person...
we have 3 possibilities.
Its her, or a good lookalike or a good manipulated photo...

That is definitely her! Search on google, she did it because she broke up with her BF (singer from Gym Class Heros) and is looking for a new man

nice camera!

Unfortunately this isn't real.  Check this out, has other pics of this girl in the same bathroom.

if only i could run my finger through the crack of that ass.

Wow, she really fuckin looks like Katy Perry :O

did he die ?

oh i wish i wish this was katy perry

That's NOT Katy Perry!

Whoever that is, is fine as hell. I'd hit that.

I'd definitely do her.

I think it's her.
I would anyway even if it's not. she's too good looking and got too nice a bdy to say no to! Tong

I think IM in love =] I Love this i girl she is soo beautiful n cute =]

...womp! I refuse to believe that's Katy Perry! Plus, doesn't Katy have like veiny legs?

I like the nice full breast's...not to big on the"Pear shaped body"though!

@Joy - I suggest you resit your foresics exams. That pic is 100% definitely not Katy Perry. It's yet another random wannabe model girl next door who posted that pic and various others on several sites some time ago. This shot certainly looks a little like her but the others in the catalogue make it plainly clear she's not Katy.

(forensics - sheesh, what a tool)

Her body is funky. That is not Katy Perry

Totally not her. Look at the C-Section scar. Katy Perry has no kids.

WhattheFUCK
United States WhattheFUCK

thats not katy perry, for 1 the bathroom looks like a 3 year olds bathroom, 2 katy perry has big boobs and her boobs are not small but their not big

body structure is similar.. but the face isnt right; makeup or no makeup it aint her.

Oh wait a sec, I think that is Kathy Perry, an honest mistake surelySmile

Looks so ridiculously fake.

nice tits lol

Katy or not she'd be welcome to sit on my face

Brad Simmons
Brad Simmons

What?!

for some strange reason i want to suck on some titties now