Split Cock

I'll say again.  Why would any guy do this?
They must just hate their penis!

Check out more Split Cock Articles

Split Cock

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

They are preparing split cock soup for James and Mary. Enjoy my little trailer trash friends.

It looks like a huge vagina

sweet fucking mary, if anybody's penis was all... spotted and miscolored I'd chop it up too! And them shriveled up tiny gross balls... Jesus christ!

Captain hook doing free handjobs, they said.

ClusterFuck
ClusterFuck

judging from the redness near the base, he's most likely got a nice infection brewing...idiot -.- WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT...looks like he has rabbit balls now x-x...how would one explain this...or better yet sex?...no..wait...he did this cause he clearly wasn't getting any...pffft...

you don't see many women going around splitting themselves open...if not for the fact a vag already looks like a gaping wound >>...

Man-gina

Oh my god, I am shocked! Look at this man's.. fingernails! They're awful! Oh right, the dick is slit.. put some meat in and the hamburger is ready for eatin'

BloodBathandBeyond
United States BloodBathandBeyond

Worst split cock I have ever seen, this guy totally fucked up. And trim your fingernails bro! or atleast clean under there.

yup fuck that, i cant imagine how bad that would hurt to do that stupid shit

Dual Dick

Gauntlets Twin
United States Gauntlets Twin

I LOVES CHICKEN AN GRITS NIGGAS

person of intereast
United States person of intereast

i bet when he pees it goes everywhereeeee

Too big to be James dick, otherwise I'd make a joke.

Joe Bob Johnson
United States Joe Bob Johnson

Shollow my cum bitch! Oh well, then wipe it off you tits

15 year old....
Canada 15 year old....

@peach
The fact that its miscoloured is the first thing you notice!?!?

looks like doofus stuck his dick in the jar squatters ass and got a booboo.

Fucking gross :L Why would anyone do that to their body? It's not attractive and certainly not something that could get you laid :S

Imagine getting fucked in his split penis hole? Hahaha.

I just threw up in my mouth

Grow a pair of balls, you pussy.

This trend still going on, damn LoL

Oh my god, I am shocked!

Nathan VanMiddlesworth
United States Nathan VanMiddlesworth

Needs to cut his nails! Personally i would not go as far down with the cut as he did.What I am going to do to mine,is just split the head & shaft in two,I like that look much better than this! That said though...He has a pretty big penis & his cut is pretty straight

it does not work, my phone has ios 6. i need the directions for ios 6, PLZ.