Blow Job Cam

Ever wanted to see what your dick would see if it's "eye" was real?
The freaky Japanese decided to find out!

Thanks to "YungLegend13" for uploading this video to the Video Section

thats kind of disturbing

YungLegend13
United States YungLegend13

lol timmy there Japanese what did you expect!

any1 else slightly aroused?
dont want it to be just me 0///0

... put it up her butt...

and no duude, yur not the only one

I've seen something like this before on TV, there was a camera on the end of the man's dick, on the base of it and on his chest looking down from his point of veiw, then there was one INSIDE the chicks vagina looking at the penis come in, and one on her tit looking down from her point of veiw. And it REALLY wasn't normal. LOL

wow, that is intersting. i bet if they sell that in the store. people is going to be buying it. what they should of done was puti t in her pussy.

Those Japanese people always come up with the craziest things...

so that's what my cock sees...

Morbitron,...said it just right.Put it up her ass,cause we all know how much(I)we all love "ANAL"

that was kinda cool

Billybobjoewillylumplump
United States Billybobjoewillylumplump

now id rather see what my dick would see if it went in anal or vaginal. now THAT would be a site worth seeing

Yeah, that's hot...

Leave to the Japs... or the Brazilians!  Personally, I couldn't be harder!

Duude, I'm a chick and I thought that was really hot... lol. Plus she's like really pretty

that was phucked.....but it was kinda hot

how i can get a version of Snowbreeze work for iOS 4.3.5???!! pllllzzzzzz