Phuck a Penis in the Ass

Have you ever phucked a penis in the ass? With her it would be possible!

phuck a penis in the ass

I would pee in her ass, rawr!

littlebradpitt
United Kingdom littlebradpitt

Thats what corsets do to you.

^ or having children.

LOL, i love this though, clever haha!

Haha fucking sweet!

scarred for life
United States scarred for life

LMAO..  I wonder how she discovered her body resembled a dick!!??!

looks like SOOBS head.... eh mate

What this Broad,don't have any leg's...or did she stick em'in two holes in the floor!!! In the doggy style position normally you can still see the leg's. Ok she photo-shopped them out.

Yunglegend13
Yunglegend13

lol wow

or she could be standing up and bent over Sam

I'mPhucked
United Kingdom I'mPhucked

MR LEE, how many posts has it ACTUALLY been and you're still on about that? "/
I think it's time to get on with your life you social reject.

shut it SOOB you loser!!! hahahahaha

i didnt get this for a while until i looked side on lol...... nice body though

for the person who was talkin about her legs, lolololol is that the first thing u noticed about this picture

I'mPhucked
United Kingdom I'mPhucked

MR LEE, how can you can you call me a loser when you comment on a completely different post bringing me up, obviously you're obsessed with me or you're suck a little spacko that you can't let go of somebody who deeply offended your poor little fragile feelings. grow a pair you pig.

They call her Penis-back?

I'm not a fag but that's one cock I'd phuck!

nice info you got here mate.. keep the nice blogging..

i downloaded your link for iOS 5.0.1 but how can i use it in iTunes???????????