Pierced Penis

Since we brought you the pierced pussy. It only makes sense we show you the pierced penis.
Do they make special condoms for pierced penis? Extra strong perhaps...?

Pierced Penis
Thanks to Jeff for submitting this to Mr. Phucked
Upload your own video or Send your video or Picture to Mr. Phucked

who the fuck would do this shit? i bet he can't have sex for the rest of his life

so true nathan. i was was thinking to myself "So we know this guy ain't phuckin' anyone."

I dont think it's fake but he's seriously damaged up-there.

If a girl tried to sleep with him, she'd be suicidal. That's... ew. Just ew.

er man disgustin

GrossdThePHUCKout!
United States GrossdThePHUCKout!

thats would look sooo nasty if he took all those out though....and he cant ever have sex, prolly not even masterbate!

fucking ridiculous

Fuk Mi Fuk Yu
United States Fuk Mi Fuk Yu

I agree with both you, beckaa and Romaric. You three took the words right out of my mouth.

Yunglegend13
Yunglegend13

Why??

There is no need for all those piercings.. I like tattoos.. But man.. that guy has a few way too many...

RandomUSWhiteGirl
United States RandomUSWhiteGirl

I really don't think I could even look this guy in his eyes let alone phuck him!

Who would do that? Why? WHY?! THat things Useless! when the dude takes a piss he has to sit down because he probabally pisses like a girl!

WHAT THE FUCK, I DON'T EVEN SEE A FUCKING COCK THERE. Frown

yeah i was just thinking that Enrique, I see the wrinkly head, but where is the rest of it?!

Lol the tatoo says "Engelbert". Must be his name

ShoShoBitch
United States ShoShoBitch

What happens when he needs to go under a metal detecting device at the airport????????????

dryklllogicman
United States dryklllogicman

ugh just think. . .one magnet would make him a girl

tbh hes probably got so many down there cause he gets off on getting it pierced

His idea of hell is going thru an airport metal detector. Emagin that, "sir do you have any piercing's or metal attached to your body? "yeah my dick."

And you thought getting you fella caught in your zipper was painful.

WOW,  Would LOVE to play with that!

Uhh guys this is real... He's on that internet show Pierced. He's supposedly one of the extremists. Does suspensions too. Obviously you can't see his back here, but if you could you'd see the scars from each of his hangings. Either way, disgusting.

DA R3ALIST BYCH3Z H3R3 ~>