Nails In The Balls

This is probably from the same guys as the BME Pain Olympics

This guy decides to hammer some nails into his balls.  Why would any guy hammer some nails into his balls?
Who knows!

ummm....let me just say ouch! for him.where is his cock? did he cut that off too?

Its that wrinkled thing in between his body and his balls.

this has to be the bme pain Olympics,he has no penis

fake

I think he did this cause he failed to have a penis, so he definitely didn't need balls

where's the blood? o.O

if my dixk was that small i think i would be putting the nail in my head instead of my nuts

No blood? How unlikely.

wher the phuck is the blood... i think his dick is that thing shrivled up on the top of his balls somehow after he cut half it off. and how in the fudge monkeys does he strech his ball sack out that far.

it mite not be fake because you can see him shaking after he did it

So well hung, he must be popular with the ladies.  I don't think he will be much of a breeder thou, and that's ignoring the unstable genes.

i wish i was a girl for once.....

We don't need him to even stay alive, shame for the white race.

there wouldnt be any blood as the pressure of the nail in the scrotum / testicle would prevent the blood from being visible. Look up videos of piercings on youtube. some bleed some dont. its the same principle

WTF  man if hes on his period he needs to drink his cranberry juice not nail his balls into the board. All though maybe,ah i see im gonna try that.

its almost impossible to watch these videos for me... it literally makes my stomach turn.

I still don't think that's his penis, it looks more like a wound that is healing over. As for there being no blood that is easily explained. The male scrotum actually doesn't have many blood vessels in it, yes it does have veins but it doesn't get much blood flow. Also the fact that the testicles don't have blood inside them.

Be a fucking man....Use screws

hmm not that bad, i did that once, it was hard to explain in the emergency room though xD damn weed laced w/ meth, u dont no wtf it could do to ya!

Lol @ Josh, the little kiddie. Once you hit puberty, you'll be able to stretch your ball sack out that far. Let your little peas drop then go ahead and try it.

looknohands
looknohands

dude mr phucked u need to block bush everytime he comments its just some random racist shit we dont need that on this site

sooooooooo his dick? also gone?

"This guy decides to hammer some nails into his balls.  Why would any guy hammer some nails into his balls?
Who knows!"
he decides to hammer his nuts cause he has no penis hence nothing to live for
stupid as, why would people engage in things that stupid.

Bush's comments are following the guidelines of this site...they are phucked up. I'm sure Mr. Phucked is rolling on the floor laughing his ass off.

Is this they same guy u featured cutting off his own penis??? Look!!! His seems to be missing...

Well this is pretty Phukin sick... talk about S&M to the max!!! Good God man get a phukin life!!!

The BME guy hacked of his nut sac aswell as his cock so it cant be the same guy.

Holly phuck!My balls hurt too!

My nuts hurt now.

ouchh!
lol that shrivelled peanut inbetween his balls and body loooks ratherrrr funnnyyyyyyy mwaha

I reccomend a sex change operation for this guy, maybe he'll have more luck as a woman.

..did he use numbing drugs or something before he did this?? o.O

Anyone who actually knows what numbing drugs are, would also know that they wouldnt work, unless it was general anaesthetic.

Suppose it's a useful post indeed! Just bookmarked it!

AW, I mean "that which emerged from the big bang." I know Steve doesn't recognize anything else. Also, I did answer your other question (whether you are satisfied or not is another matter) at 2:09PM (what I see) yesterday.