Three Tits Taylor

After the picture of Three Tits Taylor a few days ago. Seems like many of you thought a video of her was forth coming.
Well not to disappoint, here she is. Three Tits Taylor...

i hope you tit-thirsting fuckers got what you wanted tz

Mr Rabarberman
Belgium Mr Rabarberman

it's fake, i've seen it on a site whit all kind of 'sexfreaks'. There's a woman with a pussy on her back, obviously fake, but sounds very handy :p

too fakee

of course a pussy on a chicks back is fake, you dick. Mr. Phucked for president.

treboob hottie, if you watch the full video you can see for yourself, almost anythings possible these days haha. check ihatestupidpeople post of the link in the phucked parrot comments.

Dutchman1977
Netherlands Dutchman1977

More is always better for me. 3 tits are better than 2 !!  Tong

Of course it's fake! The link that ihatestupidpeople posted has a related video where the same person (or maybe a doppleganger Tong) fucks a guy and she has two boobs.

fake as fuck. aint no way a chick will have 3 tits. unless her silly ass got an implant in the middle.

i`d love 2 shoot my hot spunk over all those tittys, then i`d lick it all off, mmmmmmmmm 3 lovely tits covered in my cum ! yaaay titty cum !

of course it real, haven't any of you seen Total Recall??  lol

Wow there are some stupid people in this world stop trolling. Yes it's possible it's called polymastia and about 6% of the women population in the world have three breasts.

omg! what i would do to her

Love how she lies about it

gotta be kidding me. this is as fake as it gets. lame post.

i dont guess anyone trusts the internet anymore these days huh? i believe it

Purge the mutant...

hahhaa wow..fake

again polymastia not fake

ihatestupidpeople
United States ihatestupidpeople

who gives a damn if it's fake or not. still strangly hot.

Matt Peskie
United States Matt Peskie

Robot: I extremely doubt that 6% of women have three boobs. That would mean that over 60 girls from my high school have three boobs, and I aint seen that shit. Are you sure it's not .6% or .06%?

The entire female population do not attend your high school.

Kiki Dangerous
United States Kiki Dangerous

lmao awww leave em alone Fluffyman, they can't help being little fucktards! XD

3x the milk. I love her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessory_breast hope that clears it up for some of you.

No mention of 6% on the wiki page so presumably you guys are going to back up your assertions with a link to some evidence of this 6% figure?

Damn!...first off she's got a lot of space between her real tit's,to be able to put that "FAKE" one!...Notice she never really touches them,especially the fake one.I guess she figures it'll fall off!

If 6% of women have extra boobs, then they should be everywhere. For perspective, I think the US makes up 5% of the world's population. That means there's nearly a continent's worth of women with mulit-boob-itis. Or how bout this, the asian population in the US is about 6%. So there are about as many multi-boobed ladies as there are asian women within the US?

Even if this were true, I doubt it would be a perfectly formed, centered and symmetric breast. Was the person planning to be a freaky spank bait her whole life and just "lived with" the condition until she could share her luck with others for money? In school did she just explain she was keeping it for future job prospects?

C'mon people, think about it. Certainly there are strange deformities and mutations. They are part of life as we know it. But is this what you expect them to look like? It's as likely as a third arm perfectly placed to beat you off all day.

FAKE N'GAY!
really. even in the video u can see the make up line.. comeon guys. itd be weird to honestly kno a chick with 3 boobs... wouldnt it?
yeah nvm lol ppl on this site love that shit.

postaldude
United States postaldude

Now 2 dicks can tit fuck her at the same, what a time saver! lol

BUSTED, THEY ARE FAKE. Here is a site that has a picture of her with only two tits. xenophilius.wordpress.com/.../

Nice post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I�m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks.

Next President is MATER!!!!!!! It's Tamater but wit out the TA.... Get it right essay...... )

Pingbacks and trackbacks (1)+