Ass Bowling

What do you get when you cross an ass with a bowling pin?
Only on ThatsPhucked will it mean Ass Bowling!

This "woman" doesn't just take a bowling pin.  She takes more, much more.
She will return in a few days...

Thanks to William for submitting this to Mr. Phucked
Upload your own video or Send your video or Picture to Mr. Phucked.

that bitch ain't very talented.

she not phucked she not good pin did not even disappear =(

the logical choice would be to do it the other way round, i would have thought...

I was so expecting more...was kinda disappointed :-(  Maybe next time she will prolapse... now that would be something to see

I lolled hard when i read the titel. But shes got an dangman sized ass!

DANGMAN WOULD DANG It!

Boring. I was expecting something really phucked.

thats a fucking dude

boobookittyfuck225
United States boobookittyfuck225

wow N ow

toocuteness225
United States toocuteness225

how do i get that fuckin gravatar

blackdickwhitebody
United Kingdom blackdickwhitebody

if the pin went in further it would be hella awesome, but this is just kinda awesome. but she did kind of put all her weight on it at the same time so, cheers!

looknohands
looknohands

...id pick up that spare

XxRebeccaxX
United Kingdom XxRebeccaxX

.... Boring movie. The glass squatter was much better, now there's a guy who knows how to entertain his audience!! lol

i dont get it...

did she die?

Epic fail!!!

Its such as you learn my thoughts! You appear to know a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the book in it or something. I believe that you could do with a few  to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, that is excellent blog. An excellent read. I will certainly be back.