Dog Torture In Mexico

Some teens in Mexico torture a dog.  I have to say, YouTube is letting some pretty phucked up shit on there these days.
Of course I'm sure it will be deleted soon!

This is a picture of the guys who allegedly did it.  Apparently their names are; Marco Antonio Bernal Ledon, Herbert Prexady Flores Hernández, Angel Marin González Ruiz, Jose Manuel Salmeron Campos and González Angel Marin.

Apparently they had to pay a $400 fine, and have also been suspended from school for 3 days.  Yup, tough on crime in Mexico!

Thanks to Stick for submitting this to Mr. Phucked
Upload your own video or Send your video or Picture to Mr. Phucked.
Upload videos, pictures or write your own blog on PhuckedTube

that's a fucking phucked up shit... poor dog

Emensch1980
United States Emensch1980

I hope I never see there goddamn wetback spics in real life cause I would smashed their fucking head in with a 2x4 while my rotweiler eats theirs nuts off and my pitbull bites through their neck..... Fucking idiots should be beat to death...........Wtf did that dog do real fucking smart train the other dogs to bite it ffs why have to kill it at the end it was trying to get away...... this just makes me fucking sick...

Mr. Phucked, come on dude. Stop posting animal shit dude. Not cool.

MOST DEF NOT COOL!!!! this is beyond phucked... brakes my heart

@Emensch1980, if you do would you please record everything and send it to Mr. Phucked? I swear if i saw a video of someone torturing those bastards to death I would enjoy it so phucking much I'd be laughing the whole time!!!! omg I'm so phucking mad right now I even wrote down the address of one of the dudes (someone wrote it in a comment on youtube)...I hope someone makes them pay!

He will probably get torn up by his own dogs eventually.
Well either way im sure he enjoyed the message i left on his youtube profile Smile

Asians are Grotesque
Australia Asians are Grotesque

Wow, I hope those fucking spic cunts die soon.

I might sound stupid for saying this but I honestly believe that the dog wanted this, probably hated its life and really wanted to die, until it relized its grizzly death and thought otherwise. I dont understand humans, we are the smartest and most well adapt living creature and yet we cant relize that there are better ways of suppressing your boredom or hurting something than torturing an animal that obviously couldnt protect itself. There are videogames people that can give you the same sick pleasure you can get from torturing animals!

giveitaway
United Kingdom giveitaway

babablacksheep.. you are stupid for thinking like that.  Peace out.

Yo, I'm not even gonna press play on this shit. Seriously, a $400 fine for killing a dog? Which would go straight to the police anyway, not the RSPCA or something USEFUL! Fuckers. Absolute fuckers...

...and did the $400 fine get split between them, or was it $400 each? I hope their families starved for that dog.

what a bunch of bastards. didnt bother me as much as i thought it would, but that dog didnt deserve it. im gonna go spam the shit out of em now. whos with me!!!

hahahaha!! I LOLd so hard! I'd do the same to those fucking stray dogs in the streets. I fuckin' hate dogs!

^^^ fuck you faggot "below"

id beat the shit out of you if u did anything like that u fucking waste of life

piece of shit, ur as worse as them

i will admit it wasn't as bad as some of the other shit iv seen on this sight but it still makes you want to fly all the way to mexico just to rip those bastards heads off

This kind of behaviour and attitute towards animals is unacceptable and disgusting. Animal cruelty is so common and no one is really aware. I am ashamed that people say 'we' are the most advanced species. It sickens me they call themselves people. These people deserve the same fate of this dog. Even if awareness rises we need to take action to undo all the harm we have caused. I hope this video has made people a little more aware of what goes on every day.
If you are inerested you should look up the fur trade videos and animal cruelty on youtube, anyone else feel as frustrated and disgusted?

I wud scalp every1 of them kids, fuckin arse holes

Yo Quiero Puta
Mexico Yo Quiero Puta

VIVA LA MEXICO....BITCHES!

MAY THEY BURN IN FUCKING HELL !!! THIS IS DISGUSTING AND HORRIBLE !!!!

That's just fucking horrible. I shocked the dog survived as long as it did. I could never imagine anything like that happening to my dogs. Just fucking ridiculous. Somebody needs to do something to those kids. They deserve that same treatment.

chumpsprotector
Japan chumpsprotector

Frown i cant imagine my baby chumpy having the same faith like that.. i luv my chow soo much and i want to protect him.. hes a good boy and soo innocent and lazy and sweet.. hes my baby boy.. Frown please.. stop killing these poor animals Frown they just want to be love and somehow try to protect you..

Mr. Phuck thats fucking sick! stop posting that shit! Its makes me cry!
I wish somebody do the same shit to this stupid mexicans Smile

It wasnt that bad.
The video is cool but the dudes are poor loosers, if I see them in the street the first thing I would say its: o! look the face of those poor bastards.
And Its "VIVA MEXICO"!!!!
Fuck U the one who write viva la mexico.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........\.............. _.•´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

this makes me sick!!! i wanna put them in a room with starving lions. idiots

I can watch really phucked up things but not poor animals. This wasn't cool mr Phucked.

thes fuckin sand niggers should get ripped to pieces

Hahaha, I laughed to hard, great video! I just love how that stupid, worthless dog gets beaten to death, ahh... They should do that with every dog there, especially the tiny white one in the background.

alter ich könnte die killen
was für spaßtis was für tier quäler
wenn ich die sehen würde dann wären die tot

i wud slit their fucking throats and feed them they're own ody parts through the wound, them fucking cunts!

everyones pissed off with this, but i reckon unless your a dog owner yourself, you dont get how fucking sik this really is, if i knew these i'd fucking smash them so hard, i wouldnt even kill them, just get them beaten every day of their lives

i swear to fucking god if i was there i wouldve shot them fuckin bitches in they face for real stop postin dis animal crualy shit for real

b][/b] - - - special comment to yoghu You are just as worthless as that dog for being on this planet and ruining people's lives. I bet your own mother doesn't give two shits about you for being the way you are. I hope you face the same grizzly, heartless death this defensless dog had to go thru. And if it does happen I hope you stay alive through the whole thing so you can die in pain.

GetAtThisDude
United States GetAtThisDude

wow This site is fucking ignorant. All the comments of people thinking this is funny makes me sick. You are all pieces of shit. And you Mr. Phucked, fuck you asshole. Fuck this site this is the last time I visit it ever.

Humans are the sickest creatures ever. I hope someone does this to them. I really do. This made me cry.

happens to thousants of animals every day.

this is just an example, and most of you are allready freakin out...
While you could allso spread this video(with the picture), make sure everybody sees it so these phuckers will never be able to leave the house again...

i love too set my phucking dogs on them and ripe them a new asshole fucking sick cunts id kick the shit out of ya

Dear Mr phucked,

It's a long time i posted a comment on this site.
I have to say your new phuckedtube.com is great and i lve it.
but WHAT THE PHUCK! I love phucked up people fried, boiled, electrocuted, murded, hanged or just phucked there is only one thing i can not handle animal cruelty i know this world is phucked up but i get to pissed off that my whole week is phucked so pls no pet cruelty some cows or pigs are np but pets?? to much for me.

FUCKEN ASS HOLES

stupid mexicans , that swhy mexico is so fucked up and they all come here and try to fuck the u.s up , they shud all just go die who cares for mexicans n e ways . all a bunch of useless fuckers

if i seen those stupid fucking spics doing that i would have beat the shit out of them

@Emensch1980 if you wanna kill Mexicans why don't you go kill all the cartels in ciudad juarez or the cartel del golfo members?  Is easy to talk trash about a race and its people...why don't we kill all the american people for keeping the Japanese people in the concentration camps, or kill them all too for killing innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq, or kill all the soldiers because one soldier throw a little dog to a canon....I think is extremely very easy to talk trash, just because you see a dog being kill it doesn't mean you have to kill all the people they are related or live around them, have you seen videos of slaughter houses they are worse and i don't see you killing the workers from the slaughter houses....so next time you have stupid comments like that keep them for yourself....U.S.A is the only country with animal rights, because everything in usa needs to be political correct, even in Europe they have no animal rights or if they have them they are minimal and not enforced so....next time you know what to do....and all the people with their racist comments.....people go shot yourself.

Mr. P...I do like animal cruelty videos.....

That was pretty bad, but they don't have shit on China...now THAT is animal cruelty! Still, I would love to pick up those little kids by their ankles and slam them face first on the concrete, just to here them scream like that dog did!

toocuteness22
United States toocuteness22

you no people who start out doin shit like this grow up to be serial killers and rapists look out people they are the next bundy or jack the ripper

Katinaisaninja
United States Katinaisaninja

WHAT SICK BASTARDS! I HOPE THEY ALL FUCKING BURN IN HELL!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD DO THAT TO THEM AND SEE HOW THEY LIKE IT!!!!

fucking spicks

eternalemerald
United States eternalemerald

Oh my god... i've been crying for like 5 minutes now and I know that when I do finally calm down... i'll still feel helpless.   I watch animal planet everyday and I watch the 2 episodes of Animal Cops that come on in the evening, I see what people do to animals and how tehy treat them and waht ends up to most animals cause they no longer have trust in humans; but I have never actually seen the acts in progress or heard such cries of pain and dismay. I wasn't even 25 seconds into the clip before I had to stop and compose myself... I was told by a friend to stop watching, that I wouldn't be able to handle the end.... he was right... I felt like I was going to throw up. Heartless humans... no,they are not even humans anymore... they don't deserve to be classified as such....

If i met these fucking pieces of shits in life. ever. i would beat the fuck out of them. i dare them to try to fucking cross this border and come over here.

What do you know, it was phucked up enough for you.

NOT COOL

First of all fuck those kids!  Just like everyone else said they need to be tortured just like the dog had been tortured.  I have a 6 yr old pit bull.  She is as sweet as can be.  A couple of years ago a few spics stole her out out of my back yard.  But my (@ the time bitch) of a neighbor saw them and told me when I got home.  Me and two other guys went after one of the spics with me yielding a baseball bat.  I shoved that baseball bat in his face and told him he better bring my dog right fucking back right fucking now.  Within a half hour my dog was at my front porch.  You know what they do with some dogs?? To train pit bulls they tie another dogs snout closed and let the dog rip it to shreds.  Fucking bastards.  If I knew them or saw them....they would get a personal hello from me.  Fucking pricks....I gotta see where they live and take a summer trip....

Oh and to people bashing Mr. Phucked about this....grow up.  He isn't putting it on here to glamorize it.  He is simply showing you something shocking to alarm and sometimes make you aware.  It's even in the title of the website dumbshits.  Shit or get off the pot.

Lock 'em up in a 20 ft by 20 ft cage, lock some big ass vicious pitbulls in there wit 'em, coax da pitbulls 2 attack 'em, record it, an' then submit it 2 Thatsphucked.com

With google translator:
Los encierran en una jaula de 20 pies por 20 pies, bloqueo de algunos pitbulls gran culo vicioso en el que con ellos, coaxial a los pitbulls para atacarlos, grabar, y luego lo presentará al Thatsphucked.com!

the yultster
United States the yultster

cmon seriously. no more of this shit

I seriously feel discusted in myself for even watching this.. You have NO idea how strongly I feel towards those shitbags. I hope they burn and rot in hell. I cant even stop crying because it makes me so sad. Frown

@keno you really know nothing about animal rights, fucking american worshipper go do some research before you spout nonsense fuckface

I could barely watch this.. wayyyyyyy to phucked up Mr Phucked!!!!
I can't believe how long it lived for after being thrown and beaten Frown
I seriously don't know how ANYONE could do this to any living creature
Oh and to all the people who are saying its an ''awesome video & i love animal cruelty etc'', you need to be shot at close range through the skull. You sick cunts.

And i hate the word cunt!!!!!! :@

OMG...i regret watching this video i saw many nasty shit on here but this covers them all...i work in a animal rescucenterand i have 5 dogs myzelf and this breaks my haert it is stuck in my head makes me wanna kill...these guy will burn i hell...they did this whitout remorse a dog hase feelings to...the sreeming of the dog have made a scare in my soul....i dont say fuck mexico cause i know this happends evrywhere in the world,....soo sad i wish this video will be removed....

''DOGS SHOULD HAVE THE SAME RIGHTS AS HUMANS''

i know these guys. i didn't noticed, what they did.
but i swear, tonight i'm gonna beat the shit out of each of them

@asd fuck you, I don't live in America.....read first what i wrote and then comment with ur stupid comments.

@Gauntlets The Fighter they should do the same to black people.

mandyXpandy
United States mandyXpandy

Honestly, I'd like to beat the living shit out of those guys. that is so fucked up that you would even think to do that to a dog. Those guys should be killed and should go straight to hell. You stupid pieces of shit!

mandyXpandy
United States mandyXpandy

jaketser8807
United States jaketser8807

man. dude. i only watched clips of that shit. i've seen shit simliar to this. i wish i had the money and technology to figure out who these mother fuckers are!!! wish i could teleport to where that was and kick everyone of those mother fuckers until they can barely breathe. fuckers.

these fuckers need to be lined up and get their dicks shreaded

i swear to fuck if i ever see those spicks in my life time ill fucking take eachone of them n do what they did to that dog..and who ever has a problem with that come see me im in jersey

those people are sick fucks and deserve to go through the same miserable death

this shit is fuckin sick i cant blieve people wuld do that..fuck them wetbacks..id prolly shoot them an there fuckin dogs..burn n hell bitches!!!n i think mr.p needs to take shit like this off jus bein real.

If i ever found those sack of shit beaners id slit there fucking throat and let my dogs eat them i fucking hate animal abusers fucking faggots hope they rot

fucking sick bastard i wish i couldve walked by that i would have fudcking shot them stupid ignornate bastards. must be a way to find the damn faggots. they are some worthless mother fuckers

I hope you fag spics go to hell, seriously how can you do that to a poor helpless dog.  Fucking beaners I hope I see you cause I'd would beat the fuck out of you guys. Go to hell

this is real fucked up they need to get the same shit done to them worst they dont deserve the fuking human right and shit...

they need to be burn and rape at the same time

emensch1980
United States emensch1980

Keno you fucking idiot I didnt say kill every mexican hahahha read before you speak goddamn idiot!!!!!  I said i kill those wetback spics cause thats all they are.........

That makes me sad....

This is fucking bullshit, that poor dog didnt deserve any of that. I hope every one one of those wetback motherfuckers rott in hell!!! And Mr. phucked you shouldnt post this kind of shit, you are a sick bastard

this video makes me want to beat the living shit out of those kids. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggg

A Mexican who is Sad:(
A Mexican who is Sad:(

Mexicans don't this but this is really messed up, this is not a racist event just animal abuse, so treat it like an animal abuse. The fact that these are Mexicans is purely a coincidence, there is a special name for these people   and that name juvenile delinquent and/or criminal that should be tortured the same way that same dog went through. If you agree with me please don't blame a single race, blame the "people" who act in this disturbing way.
This video made me cry a little.

to that cunt "below"
if i ever saw yoo or any of them dick sucking mother fuckers in my life i will get me and my crew "DIP" on you cunt and we all carry around guns, so shut the fuck up or watch out!!

not cool!!!! poor dogs=( i hope them WACHOS get fucked up like that then killed!! sick bastards!!!

This is sick...I was so fucking pissed that I almost threw my computer. How can ppl be so fucking cruel....These dirty Mexican Muther fuckers had nothing better to do. If they were that bored...why not cut off their penis like other ppl on thats phucked do?...fucking asses. This just comes to show how humans think they are superior to other animals....trying hard to separate themselves from being called an animal...when in reality we are animals too...and this barberic thing they did proves how animalistic we can be...fucking dirty mexican bastartds...hopa ya burn in hell for this!!! >Frown

Lol, u mad faggots? It's just one stupid dog less in this world, just look, there are like a fucking billion of them. Stupid smelly noisy things, I would beat them all to dead!!

Hahaha, this dog is so ugly and useless, I laugh a lot watching this video!

The carrots master
Honduras The carrots master

Hmm, why is this video so badly rated? I mean, a dog gets beaten to death, that is really phucked!!!

Ah, I was so happy when that fucking dog was finally dead, god, that noises were annoying. Fucking dogs, they should all be burned alive!

They should be jailed for that. I was jailed and fined because someone living in my house shot a dog. And I had to pay the price because he was a minor.

alphabetsoup
alphabetsoup

I want one of those pussies to try and do that to me

we should evacuate all the dogs and cats in mexico (except for the ass hole ones the kids were using to kill the puppy) then nuke mexico

honestly this shit is fucking sad. Sad that people have to do this type of shit for entertainment. what kind of thoughts are running through these people heads. i hope they all get thrown in jail and get kicked into the head too until theyre seconds from death. this is the shit we need to stop. so fucking disgusting.

BlondieGirl
United States BlondieGirl

they'll be lucky if they even go to hell, i hope they dont plan on crossing the border, those little faggots would be kicked impaled and hell id take a pair of hedge snipers and cut their akileese tendons.... okay now thts phucked up but yea...... theyre deff going to hell and getting a pineapple shoved up their ass,,,,,, daily

skintheads
skintheads

thats fucking ridiculous goddam wetbacks need to be hung that shows how much they are little boys and immature goddam kkk need to get ahold of em makes me very sad for that poor dog

motherfucker1488
United States motherfucker1488

fucking greasy spics this is what those rats do for fun in their shithole country. try that shit in texas motherfuckers well have you hagning. at least that 400 dollar fine will run bankrupt them and force their 15 year old mothers to go back to whoring their smelly mexican pussy! HAHAHAHA fuck mexico

These kids are pussy ass fagits
United States These kids are pussy ass fagits

If this was my dog I would fuck these kids up and put a video up on utube called kickin dumbass spiks ass's

Everyone lives, but not everyone deserves to. Torture to anything sentient is Phucked up. but there are exceptions when there are people like this walking amongst us everyday.

Whoever birthed and raised these fuckers is just as guilty as they are!!!  This is DISGUSTING!!!  The poor thing lived through all of that and suffered for god knows how long before the pain and internal bleeding ended his life.  I despise PETA but I would join if it meant hunting down these low life scum bags and showing them what REAL pain is.  NO animal deserves this.  These bastards deserve a life sentence in a south korean torture camp.

hatesbeaners
United States hatesbeaners

dude wtf stupid beaners i hope those fuckers die this is some fucked up shit

all about me
all about me

This is for all the stupid bitches who thought that vidoe was cool fuck yall, and continue to be stupid cuz god got something in store for yall, puck bitches

This mad me cry stupid filthy mexicans honestly I hope those boys get wats coming to them and I hope that after all this they get a harsher punishment

I'm not really bothered by all the gore and shit here, but this is the worst thing I've ever seen. It's a fucking defenseless dog. If I ever met those kids I would fucking kick their brains in.

all guys involed in this should be thrown in jail then exicuted for this

Spic hater
United States Spic hater

And this is why dirty spics should stay where they are away from normal ppl

fuck ya i jerk to this shit

i have seen some fucked up shit in my life.. shit nobody shoud see but that right there twisted my stomach. i would love to see those fuckin spick faggots in person, it would be the last time anyone saw them.

that is absolutely fucking disgusting!! I'd like to play a game called torture the Mexican and see them scream!!

@emensch1980 shut up u fucking faggot.....I hope you die in hell and ur mom gets rape when she goes out at night...@motherfucker1488 fuck you stupid redneck....

emensch1980
United States emensch1980

@keno hahahhhha wow mom jokes how childish.... you really think that will piss me off hahahahahhahha... you just mad cause i called you out when i wasent tageting a whole race just couple spics doing dumb shit.....and yes i think there are white niggers tooo...... just what i call dumb mexicans im not saying the whole race is.......... go why dont you go get fucked by some spic and a nigger named bubba in jail.....

This is absolutly fucking disgusting I could only watch 5 seconds of it how can some1 do that to a defenceless animal, I pity the people that get kicks out of liking stuff like this obviously shows u don't have anything better to do in ur life,and 4 the people that did it well I would just torture them day by day!!!!!!!

Captain Wheelchair
United Kingdom Captain Wheelchair

At first i couldnt watch this, but curiosity got the better of me.
All i can say is, I would ACTUALLY pay to see those bastards suffer the same fate. I would LITERALLY take great pleasure in doing it myself, and im a very mild guy.

Another thing that makes me sick is how all the fucking greasy mexican bastards comment on here as if its something to be proud of. Fucking glad we dont get them in the UK.

These people need to die.

Fucking good for nothing waste of space faggot spics!!! They wouldn't even dare do shit like this to a human, so what makes them think that doing it to a poor helpless animal is okay, they should be jailed because they murdered that poor little dog and murdering is a serious crime. Id seriously love to curb stomp there dirty little spic brains all over the sidewalk!!

dude i wanna do that to all you lil fuckin mexicans i wanna see you try to do that to someone that can fight back

If I saw them in life i would kill each and everyone of them slowely cuting every part of there bodys constantly i would keep them locked up in my basement and i would let my do chew off there dicks while i watch and laugh then after every cut i would pour salt on em.

YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS DESERVE TO GET BUTTFUCKED BY THAT DOG AND LUCIFER FOR ALL ETERNITY...

MY NAME IS HEATHER AND ANY TIME YOU WANT A REAL OPPONENT I LIVE IN MAUMEE, OHIO MY NUMBER IS 419-932-4862!!!!!   WHAT A WASTE OF BREATH!!!!!!!!!!!!      OHH AND HEY PUSSIES EVERY TIME I WATCH THIS I JUST WANT TO BURN ALL YOUR HOUSES DOWN AND LET MY DOGS BITE UR FUCKIN NECKS AND IM GOING TO PISS ALL OVER YOUR GRAVES!!!!!!!

i would stick bamboo between their finger nails and burn them in front of their families..

This is why I want everyone in the world to die. Animals needn't be bothered with our savagery anymore.

Another angry man
Estonia Another angry man

just sick.... yeah. Animal cruelty is the worst thing there is. When I see people tortured or killed, it wont wake any emotions in me. Im just thinking that we've got enough of ppl on the planet and wouldnt it be great if a few billion would die? but these animals havent done us no harm and we are like the envaders. truly fucking faggots. why wont they just torture each other? would that be the best for humanity? we get rid of few assholes who born in this world with half a brain. I know that humen can be psychopaths like most OF YOU, but at least you just watch these sick things but you dont take part of it. but these who do are sick fucks. should put a bomb in their ass. Long long letter now. gratz from estonia. and FUCK MEXICO! by

fuck phucked
Australia fuck phucked

Don't get me wrong I love a good steak and I realise animals are killed for my consumption but I am not even going to watch this shit animal cruelty is just fucked up. And to Mr.Phucked who wonders why people get so riled up over these videos it's because animals are innocent. I would much rather watch 2 girls 1 cup or some guy cutting his dick off any day over this shit. People do stupid things to themselfs and people deserve to be hurt animals don't. Whats happened to this site it used to have some level of self respect.

These fucking faggots. I want to throw them like they did to that dog. Theyre worthless pieces of shit who should be brutally killed and rot in hell

Get this shit out of here man! Take it down!!!

thats why beaners like those 3 fucks should burn i a pile before that let some pitbulls tear there balls off cause they are not men or boys they are pussssssssssssssssies. That is just not right stupid cock suckers.  They are pets not somthing you KILL stupid wet backs

Omg....THOSE STUPID BASTARDS!!!!!! I WANNA KILL THEM RIGHT NOW.........

looknohands
looknohands

1:19 this faggot is a disgrace to metalheads like myself everywhere flashing the devil sign

he doesnt know the meaning of that

if i saw those guys in real life i would fucking shoot them all in the face those fucking basterds

girlracoon81
United States girlracoon81

these boys need to be done the same way, pits and all. and i would love to be the one to do it. i always wanted to know if some one could be skinned alive and live. i would like to try it out one these stupid fucks.

seriously no more of the animal cruelty stuff, its unbearable

hope those fuckers get tortured to death

O.o
I have NEVER in my life not been able to watch a whole video. But that was just sickening. Why in the hell would someone think it's fucking funny to do that?! I watched about 30 seconds of it and I had enough. But I pulled it to a point later in the video and the dog was still alive! I had hope for the poor thing. But then they started smashing its head and thats when I completely stoped watching it. I couldn't take it.
Poor thing. If you don't like the fucking dog give it to someone who will ACTUALLY care about it.

These kids are sick and what they did is inexcusable.

HOWEVER, there is no excuse for outing them like this either. Taking the law in your own hand, whatever the expression for that is in english, is never ok.

Furthermore there seem to be idiots among the commenters here that think the problem here is that they killed a dog. Who gives a shit if they kill a dog. The problem here is the way they did it. They tortured it. What matters is how you treat an animal while it's alive. And it doesn't fu(king matter if it's a dog, a cow, a pig, if it's cute or ugly as hell.

Unfortunately many people here are so stupid that they only feel bad for animals they think are cute or have or has had as pets.

Then there are all the sick idiots here saying that it doesn't bother them to see humans tortured, but seeing an animal tortured made them sick. If that's how you feel, clearly you are very sick and have very misplaced priorities.

Likely it's the same people who will go and buy the cheapest meat, without caring where it comes from, despite that pigs, chickens, etc. are being treated horrible in mass production facilities. People don't give a sh1t as long as they don't see it, and as long as it's cheaper.

You are a bunch of ignorant hypocrites.

another reason to invade mexico and enslave them all for free labor

Mr. Phucked, I've been a fan of your phucked up shit for awhile..but this is crossing a very big line. I know it's sorta your job to post phucked up shit, but even you most of had second thoughts posting this. Please, no more videos like this. If animals are involved, make it funny phucked up shit, like a tiny dog humping a big dog and barely staying on there. No more animal abuse.

if i every fucking see those kids in my life i will hit the fuck out of them and do the same shit they did to that poor dog but fucking worse.. you guys deserve to die you fucking dickheads. you better hope to never see me or i will fucking kill you with my bare hands

And this, children, is why you don't visit the third world.

I know this video is sickening, it was too much for me to finish, but how can you honestly prefer watching humans die. Have a little species loyalty. I would rather have 100 dogs like this tortured and killed than have an innocent person burned alive or killed in a crash.

^^^^^ THANK YOU.

jesus christ, where are your priorities people? how can you bitch and moan like this about animal abuse and then make fun of a man who was electrocuted to death? it fucking boggles the mind. if you seriously prefer seeing a fellow human being die over a dog, then you're a much bigger threat than these kids.

Veggiesaurus
United States Veggiesaurus

I refuse to actually watch the video. I'd rather throw myself out a god damn window then watch a defenseless animal being tortured. This is why I hate fucking Mexicans. Bin Laden needs to lay off this Country and just bomb Mexico. No one would even give a fucking shit!

@yeahBOI! and @pili, Are you fucking kidding me? These animals have done nothing to deserve their torment, yet you would subject 100 or more of them to torment to save an "innocent" person? No one is that innocent. Don't forget that the worst thing domesticated animals (except of course, for aggressive dogs) have done is shit in your house, and that's if you don't train them!

haha es mi pais!

ILOVE MEXICO xD

@Nena
You suck xD

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

Thanx YouTube.

in america if you abused a dog you would get 3 yrs in prison there lucky the didnt do that in america

also can someone tell me what happend im to scared to watch the vid

well tbh, i think these stray fucks deserved it, you may think i'm cruel but most of these streeting mongrelling fuckers looks fucked as it is, so beating them with cricket bats dont make a difference, they still live as you see in the video, so i think they deserved it

also fuck dogs stray fuckers

Lets Put These Dirty Spics In A Slughter House Laughing

Hi there thank for give us valuable information in your blog i hope you can provide more information like this in future. Thanks friends

Those guys are complete and utter bastards. I remember watching this a while ago and thinking about that poor dog. It fucking broke my heart towards the end when it was trying to get to safety, that poor dog.
Atleast im happy that those guys will have gotten completely fucked up in their school. If someone in my Year did that I would fucking kill them.