Freaky Tits

Yesterday we had old freaky tits with the horny granny.  Today, younger freaky tits.  Tomorrow, some phucked up vagina!

freaky tits

Just gross. I would love to drink that milk! Yum! Laughing

Aye, gravity is a harsh mistress.

Not really freaky, jsut a older braod with little titties.Breasts to into all sorts of odd shapes when the arms are in stretched positions.

If she had a big rack in her younger yeras, we'd be looking at sock with gravel at the bottom...

I would chop her tits of and make it to dinner

haha rueter whats with all the killing people comments lately? Tong  and hmmm look kinda funny to me tbh Tong

I didn't think it was possible to have saggy tits if you were skinny...now i've seen it all

Not kidding. If mine ever looked like that id cut them off... with a butter knife.

Did they...did they pop? I mean, what?

awww. this poor chicken has 'putrid granny' tits. she should just end it now. It's only gonna get worse! or a boob job.

@Aaron they propably exploded at a high altitude O.o

Looks like 2 bones, bones to make a good soup.

this kind of tits are caused by the sudden loss of weight.
my ex was quite chubby and she lost like 20kg's result was similar to this.
i'd fit both them in my mouth roflcopters Laughing

Penisaur Dinosaur
United States Penisaur Dinosaur

@lenusa & lyndsay, could we possibly be butt buddys?

Maybe she got cancer and they put half a boob on each side to replace the one they cut

Least I have somethin' to hold on to during the phreaky ride

GypsySniper94
GypsySniper94

Cut her tits off? did nobody notice the massive mole/wart thing hanging off her chin? Maybe she should cut that off first! XD

Nice post. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I�m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks.

Well, I managed to get this compiled. But my question is, what do I have to add to my new project so that I can connect to a sql db. I added the libmysql.dylib and the libmysqlclient.a. Also in my viewcontroller I importet "mysq.h" but i think it wasnt found or so. Anything else to setup?