Massive Vagina

As promised yesterday. Here is the massive vagina. Think she is tight? Nah!

massive vagina

Looks like a ballsack and dick that have been turned inside out. I would so do that thing orally. It makes me wanna jack off!!!!

this is obviously just some bored old woman using a penis enlarger on her clit.

BORING,NEXT!!!!!!

Yeah, ian is kinda right. There are these vajayjay pumps that vacuum blood to the sensative area and make it even more sensative. I get extra points when I go down on the girl I'm with and suck her clit, it greatly increases her pleasure. This woman is probly in a boring marraige and got hooked on pleasing herself with her super sucker.

pauloeifel
pauloeifel

Haha nice, I`ve got a motvational of that pic with Mr Burns`head shopped in `cause it looks kinde like his pose, putting his hands together and saying "excellent"!

W                o                   W       waiting for a ferret to come out. HAHAHA lenusa  next .

mr_sideburns
Germany mr_sideburns

you talkin to me?

slurp!!!!
that looks so juicy roflcopters Laughing

it looks like a star-gate for babies

Dutchman1977
Netherlands Dutchman1977

boring.....

Hey looks like a vagina , only HUGE , Now thats Phucked up, great post .

Nice one Phuck man.

dear god, i hope that is 'shopped.

concerned pedestrian
Ireland concerned pedestrian

xhamster.com/.../...o_of_biggest_pumped_pussy.html

the pussy in motion...nothing really gross about it, in fact its quite a nice looking vagina, considering it's borderline vintage hahaha

Looks almost painful, is it?

aww poor pussy
it looks all puffy like it got stung bah bees D":

@ian. Actually it is probably saline injection, I don't think a pussy pump would get it THIS big.

Well Sally she has a red mark in the shape of a circle all around her pussy so probably it was a pump, no?

@strokes;
Didn't really notice that before, so I take that back. Never seen it get that big with just a pump though. Not that I've seen everything.

Yeah, she's lucky it didnt just explode.

Unfortunately for us

pumpeddddddddddddd

This article is very useful. I have been looking for. thank you.Very good!!

i want to buy an iphone 3GS ...unlocked version of it is available in india for 19000...so which is more reasonable?? buying an unlocked iphone from US or buying it from india??