Turtle Cock

We have featured some turtle sex before.  They're really funny phuckers!

Here is what those little phuckers look like:

Turtle penis

larry the pig fucker
Ireland larry the pig fucker

ewwww this turns larry off!

vinkredibLe
New Zealand vinkredibLe

its bigger than mine.... Frown

Its an Aaaaalien D:

Bigger than a lot of dudes.
Those nails are of a woman maybe she will use it as a living animal dildo.

wow... i had no idea turtles were that well hung. no wonder the make all that noise when they fuck!

@larry the pig fucker: so turtles don't float your boat as much as pigs?

holy shit if guys had the same cock to body ratio we'd be walking like John Wayne all the time Laughing

@beans: they do make the funniest sex noises ever!

jimmy long lam
United States jimmy long lam

sadly, this turtle has a bigger dick than me.

phuc dat bich
Vietnam phuc dat bich

In Vietnam we always eat the turtle, but not its dong, however Beans and Strokes are welcome for a free Vietnamese "massage" on the house.

billybobthablob
Oman billybobthablob

i know for a fact that turtles willie is bigger than beansisstupid's

Hey! nofair! She interrupted him just as he was about to have his fun. That makes her a cock blocker.

billybobthablob
Oman billybobthablob

she prolly did block his cock thats why the turtle looks so pissed

beansisstupid
United States beansisstupid

hahaha keep talking, but if you really want to know more about my penis just ask your mom she'll tell you all about it Smile

This article is very useful. I have been looking for. thank you.Very good!!

Religion preaches the absurdity of the supernatural  that's what the miracle of "code in DNA" is all about.