Guy Pokes Penis With Needle

This guy must really NOT like his penis.  He is erect while doing this too, so I guess he must actually enjoy this.
Gives a whole new meaning to needle dick!

1st com Laughing I thought I could watch it... now I regret doing so o.O

The Lord of The Flies
United Kingdom The Lord of The Flies

lol its not that bad i can put needles through my fingers and eyelids

why o why do guys do this weird ass horrible shit to their manhood?!!! even though after seeing countless pictures/vids on this website it still shocks me and makes me cringe...  I will never understand why any guy would put his penis through some shit like that.  I myself would be happy to take my own life if anything happened to my penis

essentially its the same as getting you penis pierced. many people do it..maybe just not to their own dicks :\

I personally would loose my little friend if it was a trade for psychic powers or such. Not sure if I would stick needles through mine, depends on the situation. Those needles are small injection type so would not hurt that much, and the penis is mostly blood pumped muscle tissue so healing should not take long. Needle through the clit, now that would be phucked.

fuck me.......WHY just WHY

Well at least it's better than the pain olympic Tong, I reckon the needle being put through the glans penis (head of the penis) would be pretty damn painful it is the most sensitive part and yeh poor females that get clit piercings theyre even more painful

so I think a sewing needle with string attached would of been cooler to watch.  Practice your needle point on soft tissue.

I Faint!!! xS
WHYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!??!

Maybe I watch too many cartoons, but at one point I kind of expected it to pop.

I don't know if pierced clits are worst. I think there's a way to actually pierce like under the clit more against the bone so its less painful and still rubs against it. Any female here to share her experience?

[YIKES]!! Looks like he likes it, though!

I had to take out my friends clit piercing when she got too preggo to reach.. I'm not positive on it, but it looked like the ring went around it, not through it. but i could be wrong...

TheGuyWithABigCock
Argentina TheGuyWithABigCock

I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Probably a doctor with access to local anesthetics.

The most common female genital piercing is the clitoral hood, either vertical or horizontal. Which doesn't hurt more that getting a lip or ear pierced.

There are also most extreme piercings which you can find here: http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Category:Female_Genital_Piercings

The Princess Albertina is by far the most phucked up one I've ever heard of.

nigrownigrownigrownigrownigrownigrownigrownigrow

Spocktopus I curse you for making me want to actually search that piercing.. grrr....

... I hate people....

white boys are so crazy!  i don't know why they can't just get off like the way the rest of us do?  what a truly peculiar bunch... oh well, i guess.

Guys Like this..
SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAVE A DICK.
your supposed be nice to it.
Not SKEWER the poor thing.

girlracoon81
United States girlracoon81

WHY! WHY! Can't he find a chick to fuck. some of us like dicks. he hurt a wonderful piece of meat. what a waste. why did he have to post it?

Question just for Steve Stoddard: If the Universe had no beginning, how can it have an estimated age?