Dog Fucks Cat

Dogs will fuck anything.  Guess he liked the little pussy...

We've already seen dog on woman and dog on man and dog on animal corpse so why not dog on cat. It is the end of the world after all. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3ZOKDmorj0

dog  just gettin some pussy

Ahh nothing like goin out and makn me some dats

@noshot hahahaha your link fits so Perfectly!

I see this on a weekly basis. Pretty phucked up being that my dog is female and my cat is male..I think my dog suffers from gender identity problems.

even seen a female dog fuck a cat

oups just saw malykis comment

I have seen this same behavior with the Black man(Americus Niggerus)  having sex with 350 pound pasty white women with red hair! it should be against the law!

First, ^^^^^^^ LOLZ. Second, he's not even in the hole. Third, I find this very arousing.

I laughed at dis... Especially since I think Ellio was dat cat in a past life.  lol

bad aim.

love your enemy!

Hate Kim Jung Il and his comrades

@kim nuke them...its obvious that a new korean war is going to happen its probably related to all that 2012 shit. Tong

@Hybrid I don't know... The moral I learned though this video is that we should love our enemies, but its really hard to imagine my dick penetrating Kim Jung Il's butthole.

HA HA MR KIM HOPE MR PHUCKED CAN GET THAT VIDEO, AND WITH THE 2 KOREAN COUNTRIES THEY SHOULD BLOW EACH OTHER UP AND PAVE IN OVER AND START AGAIN .

JoeyMartyr
United States JoeyMartyr

lol@ elio's "americus niggerus."HAHAHA  that prick slays me xD

Suppose it's a useful post indeed! Just bookmarked it!

The point is that no matter how much science hasn't explained, yet, religious stories are never an explanation for anything. Religion is fiction, not cognition.