Motorcycle Accident

Not as bad as the Girl Gets Into Motorcycle Accident & Loses Half Her Leg video, well, except this guy is dead!

bitch with half a leg was better.

Dude From US
United States Dude From US

I saw shit like this in Central America plenty, they drive like maniacs and dead people lay on the road for extended periods of time. You see people taking photos. I am especially happy when I see beat up niggers or rednecks like James and Mary

no gloves & newspaper to soak up the blood? Sounds legit

HandsomeDevil
United States HandsomeDevil

this just goes to show you that helmets are more an illusion of safety then anything else; and the state's imposition of their usage as just another way for law makers to finagle more dollars out of the pockets of citizen who choose not to where helmets.  the real safety is to drive a motherfucking automobile, FFS.  but then again, there's only two types of ppl who drive bikes: outlaws and douchebags/w small dicks.  fuck'em, the less the merrier.

Gauntlets Twin
United States Gauntlets Twin

Awwww shit, Dis made me want a chicken leg. Half da leg missing, shit I fry that up and makes me sum food. I loves chicken and grits. I misses my brother GTF, he be wylin right now, dat nigga crazy. One time wen we be little, day nidda eats 24 fried chicken legs from KFC  he crazy

Well i guess I go, jus remember  chicken chicken chicken chicken it so good it make me sited

pls can da person above me stop using my name as ur username, cuz i don' like racism with ur styupid pics on , plz mr.phucked remove him

Gauntlets Twin
United States Gauntlets Twin

Mista Phucked, we different, ida twin. Bro, dont dis blood. Dat shit wacked. Yo les git together fo some eats. We both likes chicken and grits. I stole the neighbors car stereo an pawn it so i pay for da chicken 2nite. KFC on me bra. Love you bro

FUCK DIRTY NIGGERS
United States FUCK DIRTY NIGGERS

hahahaha That twins shit is great. I may come back just to see it. What a dumb fucking Nigger Gauntlets is... Even when talking to God AKA Mr. Phucked he cant use proper English. Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger and accept 2 things. 1. You are a stupid nigger that should be picking cotton. 2. You have a twin, which i believe, if I am not mistaken, is an identical twin... Who knows... you all look the same. Anyway, Hope everyone has been good. How's peaches? I miss her floppy tits...

^^^
Are you sure it wasn't the floppy dick from Doofus you missed FND? >:3

Oh god!  See?  I don't even have to post an' people gotta b faggots!  I'm pretty sure Mr Phucked can figure out who da real "Gauntlets" is.  Quite frankly, it has 2 b da same person: my so called twin an' da name/picture copycat.  He has to be dis huge ass troll wit no life.  I'll be he's so fat da last time he saw 90210 was on a scale!

Gauntlets Twin
United States Gauntlets Twin

GTF relax bra. I aints trine ta be you. I is you twin nigga. You is you and I is I. Lets git sum chicken and celebrate Quanza soon, dat be nice. Mr Phucked we be 2 different peeps

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE!!!

Man, I don't care if he got in a horrible accident. I really wish I could somehow communicate with that person, and tell him he's a complete fucking dumbass. That's why you don't drive a motorcycle like a fucking idiot.

How'd his head come off, anyway?

You can. Look it up, all you need is a computer, and iexplorer.