Fat White Phuck

To all those complaing about too many blacks.  Here is a really fat white phuck attempting to flap his wings and fly away.

Fat white phuck

hes not white arabian or some shit i dont remember

Ive actually seen a documentary about this man on A&E... He is NOT white- he is Hispanic and from Mexico... You're retarded Mr.Phucked... If you're going to post something, at least get your phuckin' facts straight. Douchebag

well let's just say he's gained so much weight, hes changed his appearance so drastically, he looks like the rest of the white population.

...ya see, I make fun of each race equally.

dude is a beaner not white

Born_to_kill_Infidel
United States Born_to_kill_Infidel

wtf! nobody should be this phat! mr.phucked, if you had a little worst than a keen eyesight, you would be able to tell this guy ain't white. I don't what race you are but seems you ain't white.

See this is just lame, Who gives a fuck about the complaining people. See you listen to them and we get a picture of a fat ass. Wow, hella made my day right..? Fuck no, this shit sucks. ....I'm done complaining Smile

Filthy ass mattress.

funny how some fukheads here get pissed when white people get made fun of. go back to fuckin your sisters fkn rednecks.

Mr. Phucked, what the phuck?
And that's a guy? Double wtp!?

MATTRESS MONSTAR
Australia MATTRESS MONSTAR

I CALLED MATTRESS MONSTAR, PUT A COOKIE ON THE FLOOR GET SOME FAT ASS, NOW MR PHUCKED I HAVENT LAUGHED TODAY SO TOMORROW CAN YOU PUT SOME MORE FUCKED UP BLACK PEOPLE DOING WEIRD SHIT.

Its like his tits are winking at me....

Everything is fucked up in the picture The mattress, The fatty on the mattress, that shit whole he calls a apartment and most of all that fucked up smile.

didnt he marry some gold-digger while back, in Mexico? he looks pretty white to me except the rotten bits around his legs from no blood circulation

oh shiit thats Manuel Uribe. A mexican guy i think. Befor his diet, he was about 1120 punds! (560kg)
Thats a real phucker

and yeh he is married lol

Shut the fuck up complaining weither he's white or not. Who gives a fuck? Stop feeling the need to spot out stupid shite like that. He's whiter then most fat fucks out there.

how is this phucked up

this site is really boring me now im phucking off

This 'fat white phuck' got married to his... leg? no.. I don't remember.. but that's true. I hope his wife is happy to have those 3 chubby husbands.. oh sorry, I thought his legs were another 2 people.

ThyHellSpawn
Peru ThyHellSpawn

F*ckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
He was the heaviest fat on the planet, each of those "bumps" in his legs weight over 80 kilos, and yes he got married with some crazy morbid obese whale chaser.

yeah so not white sorry mr.phucked try again

Actually he's Mexican. His name is Manuel Uribe.
I saw the documentary on him, even after their supposed success, he's still majorly overweight. Also yes, he IS married.

WASTE OF TIME LOOKING AT THIS

he is spanish/mexican and is now as thin as a post .... TV PEOPLE!!!! lol

MAN BOOBIES FLAPPING AND BOUNCING AROUND

Johnny Rebel
United States Johnny Rebel

honestly who gives a fuck if hes a fucking bean or if hes a coon it some fat phuck

Yeah he's a Beaner, like me. He's from Monterrey and his name is Manuel Uribe. He got married and Discovery Channel covered his wedding. I still don't know why.

Food is overrated really.

Does this Usain Bolt still lives?

if you educated yourself with world news and happenings you'd know this man is the fattest man on earth and he's mexican.

While most of you see colours, I see a marketing bonanza!
His Bed: "Brand Name can handle whatever you throw at it", "Superior support", "Stain/germ fighting power"
Him: "Mexico... bigger than Texas"
Towel: "Brand name can dry.. more", "weight watchers, we have helped far worse than you"

Sarah Jessica Fidlin
United States Sarah Jessica Fidlin

woah there.
nice place d:

This guy is mexican.. he lives in mexico.. check him out on youtube..

here is the link ..   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwvQQIvPFfQ

At least he doesn't have pickles in his mouth...  LMFAO

To me, if you have white skin which he most certainly does.  You're white.
I don't give a phuck apart from that.

you're getting soft Mr. Phucked.. I haven't cringed at anything on here for quite some time.

@Mustaffa Some gore coming tomorrow...
Then something else to bring out some "colorful" commenting on Thursday.  You'll love this one!

2 sarah your right this is nothing compared to the pickles www.thatsphucked.com/.../germen-sprite-com.aspx.

hahahah the only person who ever complains about blacks is gauntlet the nigger that dark skinned mother fucker wishes he was white....and listen here cunt i will fuck you up  like your boyfriend did hiding under the branches

@ashquin  LMFAO i know huh.....Love it....

nice mountain of meat ;)

yeah, i saw the documentary on the discovery channel, as well.  this dude currently holds the record for being the phattest phuck on the planet.  and from the look on his face, he couldn't be more pleased with the idea... hm? go figure.  his tits are quite amusing, though.  the guy has an 'inny' and an 'outty.'Lol  here's winking at you, kid ; )

@peach: you truly are a peach ; )

no hes mexican mr phucked gett your facts straight smh

he is NOT white. He is Mexican. His name is Manuel Uribe and he is the heaviest man in the world. Get your facts straight Mr. Phucked. Oh, and I'm not white nor Mexican so I'm not offended.

The fat bitch (oh sorry it is actually a man) thinks he's flying...that's the only flying he will ever do, unless he can afford to pay for 3 seats each time.

So ooooooooooooold -.-

he is so happy cos he got a stake dinner

i suggest looking in the app store, and the android market, there are many simple and complex games for each