Motorcycle Accident #2

Another motorcycle accident.  Yeah, I'll stick to driving cars.
Check out some of ThatsPhucked previous motorcycle accidents:

He did that on purpose, I hope he's deadLaughing

It looks like he swerved to hit the car?! If he ha stuck to his lane and been going a bit slower he wouldn't have hit. Maybe Lexus is right - He wanted to kill himself.

fucked up motorbike rider
Australia fucked up motorbike rider

HANGTIME 7 , IMPACT 8, FLIP 9.5 , KILLING YOURSELF 10.

I sell his soul, wanna buy it?

Well. That will certainly learn him.

I just love it when people are racing to die! Instant Karma and a testament to the Power of Focus

Dark Empress
United States Dark Empress

Dumbass...if you're going to ride a motorcycle, learn to be safe while doing so.

iWannaBeTheGuy
Germany iWannaBeTheGuy

I'm gonna make it, I'm gonna make it......oh shit.

Without knowing the speed limit of that road we can't say if the motorcycle was speeding.  However that car clearly caused that accident.

That's awesome.

I get pretty pissed when i see a car or truck driving like a fuckface, but i LOVE seeing a guy on a motorcycle doing it, as they usually end up crippling themselves. WHen I'm driving alone asn see one motorbiek douchbag bombing along to come up behidn me, i try to boxc him hin adn piss him off just for the slim chance that he'll get too impatient and slam himself into a lightpole.

Yes, I'd stop and help him, but I'd be laughing at his mangled face wheil i talked to teh 911 operator.

Jonny Pin Knuckles
United Kingdom Jonny Pin Knuckles

JUST KEPT GOING!!! XL aw bless him. @Dark Empress Yeah no shit Sherlock, IDK why but your really pissing me off today.
Oh well i forgive you.

@Greg.. Unless the speed limit on that road is 80+ the motorcycle is clearly speeding.. The bike was not even within sight of the car when he began his turn, also if you watch the bike actually swerves into the right lane (stage right) before hitting the car.  If he had stayed in the left lane he would have been fine.  This accident is clearly the bikers fault. BTW I ride a motorcycle and am all for biker's rights but if they are riding like this dumbass they are asking for it.

I saw a crash just as bas, but the guy got himself together and walked home with the smashed up bike

Oh, I guess none of us read anymore. "in this tutorial I will be using Chocolat"