Nasty Pussy III aka Cheese Taco Pussy

This is known as the Cheese Taco Pussy online.  Here?  It's just another Nasty Pussy.
Check some of our previous Nasty Pussies:

Nasty Pussy I
Nasty Pussy II
Nasty Pussy III

Nasty pussy or cheese taco pussy
Thanks to grosscuntjewprick for submitting this to Mr. Phucked.
Upload your own video or Send your video or Picture to Mr. Phucked.
Upload videos, pictures or write your own blog on PhuckedTube

mark schueller
Australia mark schueller

WOW I AM HUNGRY NOW , MAC AND CHEESE.

Its more like veal Parmagiana. Im sure it would taste as spicy as mexican Taco.

I think it looks a bit photoshopped :S

I feel bad for the poor soul who had to take that picture, Though... What do I know? I just had to come on here to look at something disgusting.. Just finished 1-6 seasons of Lost, and im crying from the last episode. Thank you Mr.phucked.

Lots of cake for me
United States Lots of cake for me

It's ripe.

I can't look at that picture. Seriously.

Dark Empress
United States Dark Empress

All I have to say is...eew.  That's probably worse than the Blue Waffle, and I though nothing could surpass that in nastiness.  At least the Blue Waffle still had a hole...and OK, I THINK there's still a tiny hole there, but seriously, would any of you phuck that?  I think I'll pass...  :-/

where did the fuck hole go 0.0 new mission...

Poke it till it pops! What a past-time!

she definitely could use a little pro-active. it would clear that shit right up! Smile.

AAAAAaaaahhhhh... that's the good stuff. =D

dragonessa1978
United States dragonessa1978

SERIOUSLY?!  how could anyone let their cunt get in that kind of shape? fucking disgusting.

Well welcome back, Mr. Phucked!
I was eatin' a Subway Club an' I damn near lost my appetite.
But still I think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O1Vocv10IE is a bit worse... tho similar in nature.

I want to see more murders
Canada I want to see more murders

id poke it

good and proper

with a knife

notgunnahappen
United States notgunnahappen

why?? just why would you do that to ur poor cooter??

grosscuntjewprick
grosscuntjewprick

If you look close enough, you can see a hole there, but try too look at it without vomiting.

grosscuntjewprick
grosscuntjewprick

Also , your welcome for sending this picture in, i also sent in.. a black guy having sexual intercourse with a corpse and a Muslim prostitute.

Dark Empress
United States Dark Empress

@Gauntlets The Fighter--that YouTube video was sick lol.  It always amazes me how much pus there is in things like that...

I wonder how much pus would come squirting out if someone took a knife and poked a hole in Miss Cheese Taco's pussy?  Tong

Wow i haven't been on here is a while and to come back to see that dang foul nasty ass pussy..Who and how do they let it get even close to that..So wrong..I gagged a lot looking at it...

dude from US
dude from US

This is a classic, dirty niggers crotch. This is one of the pure ones.

wow.....how it feels

@Dark Empress the arsehole is still usable. Don't forget, any hole's a goal....

Clealy some whore with every STD known to man!

It looks much more like a disease ball sack and the dick is just covered/ pulled up under that blanket. The leg looks like an older person so no doubt this is more likely the case to be male. If this was a female the hospital they are in would have inserted a catheter into urethra so for there not to be one this can only be a ball sack. Needless to say it's still phucked.... I would LOVE to pick off that shit and squeeze it!

This is the point in life where you just kill yourself. There's no point in life after your pussy becomes this.

I demand higher quality photo.

I've never seen anything this terrible, but I do work in a hospital and have seen similar things. It DEFINITELY looks way more like a nutsack than a vag. I mean, do you really thing with all of that damage tissue actually grew together to close up a hole?

His balls probably swelled (common in patients who stay in the hospital for a long time) and the skin burst, then caught an infection.

This article is very useful. I have been looking for. thank you.Very good!!

uncle bruce
United States uncle bruce

that must sink up a room how can anyone be so nasty Wash your fuckin pussy