Sexy Dead Girl - Before And After

We would all phuck the before.  What about the after...?  Anyone...?

Before and after sexy dead girl
Thanks to Derek for submitting this to Mr. Phucked.
Upload your own video or Send your video or Picture to Mr. Phucked.
Upload videos, pictures or write your own blog on PhuckedTube

CaptainStagnetti
United States CaptainStagnetti

I told her not to look at the Ark

It reminds me of that twilight zone episode where the metiorite crashes in the desert and the old guy touches it and grows green crystals that invade his whole body. At the end he blows his head off with a shotgun when his whole house and himself is covered in green crystal fur. I like the way she is wearing the same bikini in both photos. Very considerate for us.

Which one is 'before' and which one is 'after'?  Well, I wouldn't take either of those 2 twins.

oh...gross. lol

That is not her...The second bathing suit is not a tankini like the first chic..So i stand by it , that is not her..But who ever she is , she should of know Blue and bloated is not the right look for her..She just looks awful...I bet a consult with Mary Kay would help... Smile

Why does the picture on the right look like it's been run over with a steam roller. And why the fuck does it have a retarded smile on it's face??

so much yes

Vodkainjected
Australia Vodkainjected

Her face and left arm are a little gross but the rest seems alright, I'd still hit that.

Damn the before is hot

I'd still hit the after with a bag on her head

HELL YEAH

@ Sarah: That second bathing suit is the same design, you just can't see that. So I stand by it, you are wrong. May not be same girl, but is 100% the same bikini. Also derpdy derp derp.

I wonder what happened..... Anyone know?

Mr Bombastic
United States Mr Bombastic

You are all wrong and I'm right. This applies always and to all situations. Deal with it!

A quick little photomanip- Grab her skin color, change the hue, add a texture layer overtop of that. Edit out her soft nice bed and change it for her bedsheets that she bled on the month earlier, Find some gross dead face and shop it overtop of her head. No prob.

I might b gettin' da new Duke Nukem comin' out... Who knows?  We all know he'd hit it.

its not even the same swimsuit. you can see how its photoshopped Smile the top has plaid on it hahaha

you can tell it's photoshopped in the sense that the person to patches of the girls swimsuit on the left, and placed it over the top on the right. Which is obviously a blue plaid print.

iWannaBeTheGuy
Germany iWannaBeTheGuy

who did immediately think of Yoda?

@ derp ....  The first women has triangle cup halter top and tankini short bottoms..The second picture is reg. strap over the shoulders and full piece front and the bottoms are wrong...So I'm sorry you are wrong it is not the same chic...Sorry...

Good eye Sarah and Happy birthday. Tong

A quick search on tineye.com will show that picture has flowers from the first photo shopped over the second.  If you flip back and forth between the images its really quite silly.

That and the girl in the first picture has to much make up on, pig nose, buck teeth, no hips, and all around just makes for a really bad white trash model.  Skinny doesn't equal sexy, the soft mushyness of her pale skin looks as if it belongs on a 13 year fat boy.  Would it kill you to do some sit ups?  I've seen that look on a girls face before, it says "I'll blow you if you get me high".  It would take me at least 9 or more STRONG beers before I had sex with her, still smelling my fingers first.

@ Sarah: Direct quote from myself "May not be same girl, but is 100% the same bikini." You wrong, you mad?

@Derp are you trolling or just retarded, I can't tell?  It's not even close to being good photoshop. Not the same bikini.

www.tineye.com/.../66930668a4337ab08373c43bb37a20b85922900235b17dd6411239c958d145d2

Mr Bombastic
United States Mr Bombastic

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!

It's obvious that parts of the pattern of the bikini is just copied onto the other picture. Doesn't fit at all.

Hey noshot, that was on Creepshow with the crystal fur stuff. Not Twilight Zone. Couldn't hold that one in. Just like this fart I'd like to put on that cadavers lips. BAR-B-QUE SAUCE!

I was thinking more like chewbacca's shit!

you just got to think to yourself... who takes these pictures and sends them in??? lol how did this guy get the "Before" and the "After"

the bikini is photoshoped look closely

I'd fuck her before but i'd cut her in half for the after shot one.

dang I think the second picture s deffinitely an improvement, bitch died waiting to get fucked!

BTW it's good to be back Smile

The usual Necrophiliacs would go for the AFTER and the racist's who constantly say nigger would go for whats left after the necrophiliacs finish their fuck job.

Cheetogasmic
Canada Cheetogasmic

It looks like she poofed out when she died. The only plusses are, she can't terrify me with her smile, the side fat rolls seem to have been petrified (NO MORE JIGGLING, YAY! ), and she'll never attempt to model again! (Therefore, I don't have to stab my eyeballs.) Honestly, no one but a blind cripple would tap that. Are YOU a blind cripple? If you're not, and you want her, I'd be happy to make you into one. Smile Cheers.

@ Scottie , Thank you for the birthday wishes...Your a sweetie...

Creativehands
Creativehands

This is most definitely photo-shopped (very badly), it is the wrong type of bikini for starters and you can clearly see where the retard that did it has simply cut out the bikini from the before pic and pasted it onto the after pic.
If your gonna post fakes on here at least post ones that are well done or at least amusing!

At least once she's dead she has an excuse for her face

This is what meth will do to you... I promise she's not dead, just really fucked up looking.

thats not her, i can actually prove it, she went to school with me, i have another picture of her in that bikini, shes not dead in the least bit.

theres the link.
prove me wrong

Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog. It was very nice.

It sounds like AT&T's Internet service is just as bad as their wireless service. I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio and the 3G Wireless service here is terrible. There is constantly crackling and interference in every call I make (from my new iphone), the voice frequently sounds garbled, voice calls drop about 50 of the time, many times I get network busy messages, voice mails and text messages sometimes don't come through for several hours, if at all, their coverage is very spotty here, and the internet is not at 3G speeds, it's very slow. Avoid AT&T at all costs, their service is poor and you will have nothing but problems here in Ohio.