World's Biggest Clit

Looks like she could actually phuck her guy in the ass with that clit!

World's Biggest Clit

Thanks to Ryan for submitting this to Mr. Phucked
Upload your own video or Send your video or Picture to Mr. Phucked.
Upload videos, pictures or write your own blog on PhuckedTube

that thing will legit bite ur cock off

IwasPhucked
United States IwasPhucked

That Clit??? Are U HIGH MAN!!!! THATS A FUCKING CLAP!!!!

it is on under record that the largest clitoris recorded to date is 4 1/2 inches long and 1 1/2 inches in diameter.  i don't think this is photo shopped at all.  this is just some lady who is pumping an exorbitant amount of testosterone through her body and turned out borderline hermaphrodite.  i wonder if she can piss with that thing?... eww.

This 'thing' reminds me of a snail's eye.

Vodkainjected
Australia Vodkainjected

Is it wrong that I'm aroused by this?

Looks post-op. Still impressive though.

Big clits are okay.. but something like that is bound to poke an eye out!

Gotta wear goggles to diving down there.

This woman can actually say 'I have the biggest hard on for you'.

FUCK DIRTY NIGGERS
United States FUCK DIRTY NIGGERS

Holy Fuck... How nice of James to share Mary with all of us... Thanks James!

@Berger: Don't be dumb.  Post-ops are nearly indistinguishable from actual women, aside from the Adam's apple glaring at you . . .

That damn thing is kinda turning me on, too.  WTF?

Id let her fuck my ass with that clit if i can suck on it for a while

It'd take me about 6 beers b4 I'd hit dat...  An' I don't even drink...

next time you wank or have sex, let her play with your ass dude. you'll cum better than you ever have before

It's fake dumbasses

downtownking
Canada downtownking

apparently girls can do this with pumps aswell, and i bet she has the biggest orgasms ever

And i bet some guys will still have trouble finding it!

shordyderecuzbah
Australia shordyderecuzbah

it looks like mutilated cock and balls.

Now is that Ke$ha or Lady Gaga?

SO thats what cumquats vagina looks like XD

downtownking
Canada downtownking

this is definitely FDN dick, he said the other day that he was going to send mr phucked a picture of his dick and mr phucked would post it, bigger then i thought FDN i'll give you that

if you google 'gigantic clits' you'll find there are whole sites dedicated to this sorta thing, only for those who are 'turned on' by it OR think its funny, personally i think they are quite foul looking but phucking hilarious

hmmm, interesting! @ lolz no, cumquats a man, she just tries to look like a lady.
But this could be really awkward for some people to encounter or all they need is someone like cumquat to show them how to use that :/

Meee, Noshot, Gauntlets- very good answers, guys. Personally, I'd rather jerk off with sandpaper than get anywhere near that clit.

FutanariLove
United States FutanariLove

@Gauntlets the nigger
you may not be a drinker but we all damn well your nigger ass smokes a lot of crack, so were all 100% sure after you smoke some dope you will be sucking on that like a cock in your baboon mouth

Forget you man
United States Forget you man

@FDN why do you say racist shit all the time man
If u r gonna comment talk about the pics not other people

I think that the clit is real and phucked

CaptainStagnetti
United States CaptainStagnetti

This is Chuck Norris' daughter

As I've said before: My vagina is a delicate flower with soft velvet petals and the aroma of a sweet perfume. I don't know who this woman penis belongs to, *cough*msphucked*cough*, but you can bet Lolzproblem will be there to suck that monstrosity till it looks like a real penis, like she learned from her bangkok mama, and was shown (incest) by her nigger papa. =)

On the picture, I believe this is not natural, but not fake. There's a surgery women can get to actually pull the inner part of the clit out to simulate a more natural semi-penis.

Now that's a pejina.

FUCK DIRTY NIGGERS
United States FUCK DIRTY NIGGERS

Forget you man- Fuck you bitch.

@FutanariLove
Hell no!  I'm perhaps one of da most sober ppl any1 can meet!  Also, y don't u post ur pic?  Let us all c how u look, since u claim I got a baboon mouth.

@Cumquat Nah I wasn't born like you were with my uncle being my father but don't worry I'm sure you attract lots of men who like to be fucked by another man :3 It's ok if ya need a shoulder to cry on mines here for you.
Smile

fdn you are nothing but a fuckin loser. your parents were losers. its sad that your the best thing they could come up with as offspring. no wonder they abandoned you...

CaptainStagnetti
United States CaptainStagnetti

Why do people complain about the posts. Everybody comes here for the comments

downtownking
Canada downtownking

everyone has to realize that FDN is the product of 10 generations of inbreeding so your should expect some stupidity and hatred to the world

get back to work!!!

Mr. Phucked if they can remember that post about the seriously small penis contest that I posted.  This bitches clit is bigger then all of their cocks!!! LOL owned

MissStarfox
United States MissStarfox

If a guy whipped this out, I would literally laugh and leave.

Krazeedude
United Kingdom Krazeedude

I'd suck that

I have been able to work with weights now that I am in high school, and I want to learn which vitamins and minerals to take. I want to take only natural things and FORGET anything like steriods. No way am I gonna mess myself up. Anybody have any advice?