Sinaloa Cartel Members Beheaded By Chainsaw

"Dude from us" reminded me of the video about the sinaloa cartel members beheading one man with a chainsaw, then the other with a knife.
What is amazing is how calmly these two guys await their impending execution. When the first guy is getting his head cut off with the chainsaw the other guy sits there so calmly.
After the first guy's head falls off from the chainsaw, the second calmly looks down at the head laying on the ground.  The dude is sooo cool.  How many guys would be so calm seeing their fate like that?
Second guy it turns out is not so “lucky”.  He get’s his head cut off with a knife.  After seeing what happens with the knife I would much prefer the chainsaw, it’s pretty quick.
After about 30 seconds of hacking away with the knife you can still hear the guy gasping for air.

Remember readers.  If you ever have a choice to die from either knife or chainsaw, chose the chainsaw!
Now that is a some phucked up ways to die!

Loading the player...

lindsay lohan
United States lindsay lohan

oh fuck man how can this guys this to this poorly mens the first one it was so effing easy for me but the second worst its always to be the first instead of second cause u can see the horror and then it comes to a second i cant belived it those guys so calmly and stayed still and not freaked it out like an chicken or right trying to run away im impressed if i was them i would man i would run like an chicken or effing cry for life hope u guys are in better place.

lindsay lohan
United States lindsay lohan

oh i forgot to say i thought they were dead because they were so calm and so still

Lol lindsay calm down, you act like you have never seen a beheading before. Ughh im so stoned.

The full video of this beheading was posted yesterday:
kaotic.com/...el-Members-Beheaded-By-Chainsaw.html
punishments like this really blow my mind.

Lmao. His death wheezing sounded like a cat trying to hack up a furball. Overall this is pretty lame, the dude knew he was going to die, so why get all emotional? Plus I wanna kick the cameramans balls up around his ears for not getting a close up of the guy getting his head sliced off....seems like the knife was a bit dull too. Oh well..next!!

HandsomeDevil
United States HandsomeDevil

and take note: you here no nigger in the back ground screaming "OH SHIT, OH SHIT, MY NIGGA!!!  YOU DONE SLICED DA NIGGA HEAD OFF!!! OH SHIT, MY NIGGA!!!"; and you hear no stupid sand nigger saying "ALLAN AKBAR, ALLAN AKBAR, ALLAN AKBAR!!!"  this is the way REAL MEN kill and the way REAL MEN die.  with QUIET dignity and QUIET pride.

HandsomeDevil
United States HandsomeDevil

^^*you HEAR no nigger in the background screaming...

mehdi.is.my.name
Morocco mehdi.is.my.name

HDevil , can you please stop getting racist on arabs execution whith explosifs is not that bad !

dude from us
United States dude from us

In the original video, they are interviewing them in Spanish, of which I know Spanish having lived abroad for my business. The first guy had complained that they paid him to little and says, if you see something, just keep your mouth shut and you will be OK. He warns others, if you are thinking of getting into this world (Drug Trafficking) Dont do it, you cant get out. I knew a mule personally that got beheaded in Costa Rica for losing a large sum of drugs to a robbery. This shit is fucked!!!

Handsomedevil - Its called Allah hu akbar, and means Allah (ther fuckd god) is great.

BTW im not a nigga, just a white wanking dude there know shit.

saw this on /b/ days ago. slow, Mr.phucked. slow.

how can be people be so cruel?

I feel like chicken tonight..~!

1st  Guy Death Start :04 - End :16 - 12 seconds by chainsaw.
2nd Guy Death Start :28 - End 1:58. - 90 seconds to die by knife.

Moral: Don't be a mexican

Correction:

Moral: Don't be a FAT mexican

obviously chainsaw won

NathanBedfordForest
United States NathanBedfordForest

I feel like peaches tonight...
First guy only made like 25 dollars....that sucks...

Well u want da ppl 2 suffer 4 their trespasses.  Da guy who used da chainsaw might b seen as more merciful 2 some, but phucked 2 others due 2 da fact dat he used a chainsaw.
Da guy wit da knife reminds me of da Islamic terrorists dat sawed off da head of a marine in a video.
*sigh*  I kinda wanna ask "y not use a katana blade" but I kinda know da answer Imma get.

hello phucked up people
United Kingdom hello phucked up people

nice pat on the head to top it all off

ahh this was funny as watching people get blown up

humans are so fucking disgusting. seeing this makes me sad to be a human. who could do this to someone else? and all for a money that you'll never have enough of anyway. makes me sick to my stomach.

Thing is, this is not as phucked up as i thought it would be.

This is what would have happened if Manny would scored that hot chick outside the hotel.

CockMeatSandwich
CockMeatSandwich

honestly iv always wanted to see a dude get his head cut off by a chainsaw but now that i saw it ,dang!

Bree, if you didn't want to watch the video why did you press play? Or even come to this website for that matter? Haha
It was slow. I seen alot better. I guess the cruelty in the world is slowing down... That sucks. I get no real pleasure now... LMFAO

hes probably thinking oh fuck when he looks down at the head

Sara, shut the fuck up. Thanks.

This is a really fucked up video. It looks like the chainsaw kept jamming so he couldn't get it done in one pass - still the guy suffered a lot of pain - you can see it in his face when the saw first touches him. It looks like the saw even chewed up the second guys arm a bit but he didn't even flinch.
I think they were both whacked out on drugs while this happened.

they got killed for snitching and brining information of the rivals back with them like radios there was an interview of them talking about what they did on nacroblogdot com and they were held captive for 2 months so god know how badly they were tortured i guess they welcomed death after that long

Kimchee Fart
Kimchee Fart

How are they so calm? i'd probably try to make a run for it hoping i'd get shot or be able to get away.I don't think my years of martial arts training would come in handy in such situations.

fuck sake, why do i come on this site god damn it? this is so fucking wrong, and why is there never a fucking accurate story behind why these things are happening? i want full background info ffs, both of those guys, what ever they have done.. are fucking brave as lions.

Thatz MEXICANS 4 ya!!! Too much balls!

外国杂种什么是都干得出来

And they say that Jesus suffered ffs

Ya I would go with chainsaw

The guy with no name
The guy with no name

Oh that is actualy not sickening... its quite amazing realy... first how someone could so that with a knife and make the head fall off... and second... how calm they were... i mean i dont care if they deserved it or not... this is deffinately amazing... i think the second guy was especialy calm cuz i mean... the only sound he made was when the knife passed his throat and he started gasping for air... and his legs werent twitching so he wasnt in shock... a true man... even if he is dead and was a bad person... his god rest is soul Smile

now this is one fucking video i could'nt watch =.=

Thanks for sharring importent information in this blog. It was very nice.

ANIMALPROTECTOR
Mexico ANIMALPROTECTOR

STUPID PEOPLE, THE KLLERS TOO ARE MEXICAN

You seem biased towards the Android tablet from the very start making this comparison null and void  This is also quite obvious in your conclusion where you do everything you can to not acknowledge the app problem on the Android.