Are we there yet?

Are we there yet?  No kid, you're not there yet.

As first to comment, I really can't even set the bar high cuz I'm @ a loss for words...lol & that doesn't happen very often!

I would have to say Yes, she is there, and she's not going anywhere. Its shocking but anyone who has kids should show this to to them and say 'Don't run across the road without looking. Always keep your eyes open and stay away from danger".

It looks like she missed her bus, but I see that the bus definitely didn't miss her.  SPLAT!  O.o

imagine if they actually used pics like this for road safety campaigns, stop, look & listen kids or you may end up like this! all kids under 6 are quite capable of 'bolting' across the road, some even older do. heck even adults get run over on roads.

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

Super sad, its a shame its not a nigger

Super sad, its a shame its not a nigger

dude from US, you're a fucking retard. You're no longer in the stone age. Black people are equal to you now. It isnt cool to be racist towards them. people who think they're smart and cool by making condescending comments towards them really have their brains in need of a service area. Get with the fucking times cock-bag.

ahh well

at least the little shit isnt going to moan about having a little tiny cut on its arm

I think that's the most life-ravaged death image I've seen yet.

@ Happinin Trust me you'd have a better chance turning gay men strait than to convince Doofus that he's a dumbass. :/

dearest happenin
Do the world a favor and shut the fuck up
Racism is evrywhere. Music. Tv. Even swimming pools in OHIO.
So suck it up you little bitch.
Anyway. This is thatsphucked.com
-.-" retard....

If you don't like it. Don't come back!

I'm so glad I did NOT say da first comment when I saw dis yesterday...  I still can't say much.  But I can say DooFUS needa b sent 2 live in an urban black neighborhood 4 like 5 years an' hopefully he'll change his views.

@ Gauntlets -- he actually wrote something like that had been his problem growing up, and implied its what made him that way- but didn't comment on whether or not those folks had been super racist themselves

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

I must admit, i am your typical confused whitey, I like and I am amused by Rap Music, I just dont like niggers. They are pushy, loud, smelly and ignorant. Other then that, they can be neat little creatures and rather silly. I mean come on, we dont want to see your fucking underwear, or hear Laquisha or Shaquanda talking their loud baby daddy drama at the mall or McDonalds or anywhere else these beast hang out. Just just the fuck up, collect your government checks and get fatter and fatter and keep fitting into those pants and shirts 5 sizes too small

15 year old....
Canada 15 year old....

Hope it was a chink.

Gauntlets Twin
United States Gauntlets Twin

It like my baby brotha Gaunts say DooFUS need to live in da hood fo a minute. Where we's growed up, those niggas would cut  dat dude. I likes me some chicken an grits niggas.  Eats dat shit mane

Dude from US...what state do you reside in? As far as this picture goes, its horrid. I can easily laugh at adults, even teenagers. But children? I'm sorry, I have a three year old & can't deal. I think I'll come back when the baby pictures are done.

At amber. Yea I agree
I can't take it sometimes either cuz I think. What if it were mine

@ 15 year old
T_T
Son, I am Disappoint

That was doofus & lolz love child. ;)

@Guantlets  You're suggesting that Dude From US might change his opinion regarding blacks after living for 5 years "n da hood"???  Wouldn't living for 5 years amidst "hood niggaz" reinforce and strengthen every negative attitude he had on the subject of niggers? I swear to almighty BLOG, this site attracts nothing but imbeciles.  FFS  :/

And I don't think that that is the real noshot either.  It's a like attack of the clones around here.  I'm going to kaotic.

@Smitty have you tried 'the YNC.com'? probably the best site Ive seen

@tiger theYNC has only got a few heads i check for; 5CockPushUps is bringing it, though.  @ kaotic, I like vichugo, troubles, and handsomedevil.  @ crazy shit, I like lenny, massiveballs, thederp, and drebin.  But 'that's phucked' is sadly dying.  Just look @ the clientele.  Not a soul with an ounce of wit. =/  Everyone is too stupid or too sensitive here!

@ Lindsay
     D: I thought we were cool!

^^Get a priest, demon bitch!  "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!!!"

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

Lolzproblem , you and Lindsay are cool, look everyone knows you love me and worship my cock. Lets just make those babies and enjoy life baby girl!!!

@ Ol' Smitty I agree with your statement about the site losing it's edge.

Only thing keeping me here is comments... With out the racism or clone wars (Gauntlet and his twin) I would go to the 10 million other death sites. The content has definitely fallen off big time. Mr. Phuck please kick 15yr old or at least give the lil' fucker better material to write for my entertainment.

SaintSilver
United Kingdom SaintSilver

When will somebody splatter Mr Phucked and the racist community?

definitely come here for the comments! @Lindsay just shocked me, I said they were flirting once & Lolz didnt like it, but I refuse to get into arguments over silly stuff.

puertorock71
United States puertorock71

Holy shit! Anybody that can look at this n not cringe isn't human. I'm ok wit anybody but not the children. I have babies of my own. Terrible.

I hate niggers!!!!!Now leave me alone so my redneck ass can go find a pig to fuck.

is she dead?

It's in fact very complicated in this active life to listen news on TV, therefore I simply use web for that reason, and get the most up-to-date information.