Rape Autopsy

What does removing her brain have to do with a rape? Pretty sure her brain was not raped!
This reminds me of the Mutilated Victim In The Morgue article.

See the full set of the Rape Autopsy here

Rape Autopsy with naked asian girl dead
Rape Autopsy with naked asian girl dead
Rape Autopsy with naked asian girl dead
Rape Autopsy with naked asian girl dead
Rape Autopsy with naked asian girl dead

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

She had on fairly cute panties

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

Upon further review, it looks like she gives good brain. Its a real shame, this is a waste of a good piece of ass

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

15 year old....
Canada 15 year old....

Lol, mutilated in the morgue, never saw that one before. And the pics are pretty phucked up, even though i dont know why they would be fucking around with her head. Thats the rapists job.

Gauntlets Twin
United States Gauntlets Twin

I thinks she ates some chicken befo she git raped. Dis pic makes me wants some chicken. Is KFC still open. Dis nigga hungry. Gaunts, I walked in da bafroom and yo ex ho be wiping her dirty ass wit yo dew rag. Nigga dat dew rag gonna be a mess when you gits it back. It still look good on you, damn you my twin, we good lookin niggas

The brain is being removed because the brain is an organ & all organs get removed in an autopsy.
& judging by the 2nd pic, I would surmise that there was more than 1 rapist judging from the amount of sperm that was extracted from her vagina into that saucer cup thingy.
& I find it peculiar that the rape victim's body doesn't appear 2 reveal any visible signs of being beaten or tortured.  I wonder how she died?  & what rapist remembers 2 put the clothes back onto his victim? I wish Mr. Phucked would provide a background story 2 these pics.
Poor girl & death 2 all rapist!

Is she ok now? Did the surgery go well?

Im pretty sure they check all organs for any dmg. If she had any bluntforce trauma to the head or like her throat: her trachea would be crushed if she were strangled.

Gj tho this is pretty phucked up. -.-

Doof, i think shes ready for you now ;)

thanks @Odin and @Lindsay, it's just a thorough autopsy being performed

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

That Odin is one smart son of a gun

Damn I thought they were going to fuck her dead body  after looking at the second pic

She was obviously beaten, look at her blood stained shirt. And her forehead looks bloody too, maybe shot in the head

or maybe she just fucked a horse, it nutted all in her and blew her insides up, yup thats what im gonna go with

not spunk- doesn't stay milk white for long

last picture is pretty fucked, even done that neatly and with purpose

Guess they were just taking a look at what was on her mind at the time!

Just your ordinary Autopsy here.

that sucks,, whoever hit that shit didnt do as good a job as i would have done , i would have tore that bitch hand half and she would have woke up and from death and asked for seconds.

that bitch would have begged for seconds after i was done with  her !!!

Andrew The Man
Andrew The Man

HAHA!! this proves once and for all that the Corpse Fucker was photoshopped (if it wasnt obvious enough to you retards) check it out www.thatsphucked.com/.../Corpse-Fucker.aspx

I knew that body was from that photoshop @Andrew The Man but I just couldn't remember which site(s) I'd seen her on, seems it was this site all along!

can we talk about how that person holding the .... "cum bucket?" isnt wearing gloves???? he probably ate some when no one was looking...

my son started using an iphone 3gs in December 2011 (Christmas). We turned off the data and he used all the internet he wanted and all the apps he wanted when he was connected to wifi. We never paid any data package and life was good.... until I got a 300 dollar phone bill, they detected the the phone he was using was a smart phone and packed on a 30 dollar data plan plus some other charges. I was never notified of any charges EVER. So I took the sim card out of the phone and called them. they said even though he did not use any data and was no longer using the phone the data package would continue to be charged until we provided them(At&T) a emei number of a non smart phone that we would be using. So I got my son a non smart phone from my aunt and now my phone bill is 400 dollars cause I was charged the $30 data package for thefirst part of the month(unknowingly) and the phone he has now connects to the internet ALL the time even though its accidental and we hit end end end end as fast as we can when it starts connecting. Really I think its BULL. So my advice is go ahead and try following these steps, they do work and it could work for a long time, just expect to have a high bill at some point. FYI I didn't realize you had to have a data plan, I thought it was only required for the duration of the 2 year contract, then we could drop it. Since I got him the phone used and didn't need the contract I thought it was fine not having the data, and that was the case until 8 months later. VERY DISAPPOINTED an BROKE!!!

They are students ?