Subincision Blue Cumshot

This guys cums blue shit out of his Subincision penis.  Can you say infected balls?
Ouch!

For those who don't remember what Subincision is:
Penile Subincision "is a form of body modification consisting of a urethrotomy, in which the underside of the penis is incised and the urethra slit open lengthwise, from the urethral opening (meatus) toward the base. The slit can be of varying lengths."

Check out some other Subincision Cum Shot Videos and Another Subincision Cumshot

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

I dont get the whole, fuck up my penis thing. I want to just shoot straight into Lolz

I wonder if it tastes like blueberries...

Fortunatly that will never happen doofus but don't fret your right hand is always there for you even if it falls asleep on you XD

Andrew The Man
Andrew The Man

You all can choketh upon my gonads.

Ol' Smitty
United States Ol' Smitty

I wonder if he's the biological father of the 'Blue Man Group'? o.O

This so-called 'cumshot' would have a different name by me: railway walker. Anyway, he missed the station.

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

Never say never baby girl. You will taste daddy's poison.

@ Lindsay

I think guants twin would agree its probably is BBQ sauce for chicken.

Gauntlets Twin
United States Gauntlets Twin

Oh shits, I loves BBQ sauce on mys chicken butt not frum a guys nuts. I puts BBQ sauce on wings, legs all dat shit. Chicken good plain or wit sauce.

Yo Gaunts cum git yo motha fuckin dew rag nigga

1.  It's probably my computer monitor, but dat don't look blue.  Looks green!
2.  @My so-called twin:  Uhh... yeah... No1 needs 2 know 'bout what u do wit another guy's cum!

I thought he injected colouring down his tube at first, then I see he was looking at his monitor and saw the unusual colour. I've never seen coloured cum before (other than off white), could be a new thing. 'Hey honey, what colour would you like me to cum tonight?'

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

Lindsay, I will let you taste my poison sweetie. You can tell me how sweet it is. I want to blow half the wod on your cute little titties though sweet cheeks. I am still not sure about your new pic, I guess holding a little bitch is better then seeing the eye of that chink in your old pic. Love you my sweet little tender nipples

^^^^^ Comes in 2nd place for the most fucked up dumbass on this site ^^^^

Dude from the us your a jackass

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

Thank you Gab, I try hard, it is good to see you appreciate my efforts. If you are a chick, I will gladly spray your redneck ass with my poison too. I am just spray happy on the bitches, good stuff

the condition is called hypospadia where the urethra isnt formed completely ,its also becoming quit common ,the blue stuff is a dye of some kind

chibachief
chibachief

lol i wish my cum was blue that would be the shit! but yknow still being healthy n stuff

here can you see,reality prostata loading and cumshot

i hope there is going to be commands and cheats like in pc cause i am triple bored today