Shemale Tail

Anyone want to pull her tail?
I'm sure she'd wag it for you...

Shemale Tail

Wow.... Thats one huge....hand.  That thing could grip a basketball!

Wonder if hes hiding a giant goatse behind that palm

James Knight
India James Knight

Wow ! I wonder why she's covering her hand !! Maybe its fake

51 year old
Canada 51 year old

Juss when yU think they can't possibly get any dumber this guy ^^ shows up.

51 year old
Canada 51 year old

And I thynk he's cramming his balls into his asshole.

It looks like Lolz is in heat.

AS far as i know the shemale is called longmint.  SHe has one of the sweetest dicks this side of the planet and some of the skinniest pins as well.  the only thing that i have found is that she has still to take more hormones because her voice is still on the manly side but apart from that I would gladly do her.

Where is the ball? Where did it go? Was a good strike!

FUCK YA! Id pull its tail why the hell not.

seems a bit low- no chode or balls, prob fake. if my shaft grew from my chode i'd be 10' with my balls removed too. then i could get lindsay to armwrestle just by asking Tong

or shake hands...yeah shake hands

Faggot Nigger!  I think thats Gauntlets wife

@Ellio4u
Nah!  I wouldn't b married 2 a shemale/hermaphrodite, first off.  Not unless shi got rid o' dat dick.  Second off, who's 2 say U wouldn't phuck hir?  I mean, ignoring da "redeemer," shi'd b a pretty fine pick up.
Or maybe, Ellio4u, u were forced at gunpoint or somethin' 2 suck a black hermaphrodite's cock until u passed out or somethin' an' decided 2 hate black ppl.
In other news, dis might b a photoshop... Just takin' a wild guess.

Her name is longmint if anyone is wondering... pretty popular shemale.

Youd didn't know who this was? i am disappoint Mr.Phucked.

Ahaa, its pleasant discussion about this piece of writing<br />at this place at this website, I have read all that, so<br />at this time me also commenting here.