Horse Dildo

OMG.  I have to say, that is impressive!

How can she/he ever be happy with any "normal" penis after that?
Once you go horse, you can never go back...

thats some fucking bullshit. that chick is a fucking dude. no asshole can accomodate that big ass negro-dick.

..... what.
I think I just felt my vagina fall off.

True to form, Mr. Phucked has yet again mistaken a woman for a man.  That's a dude... prolly Vanquish.

*a man for a woman.lol  I made a stupid.

Otto Von Sexy
Germany Otto Von Sexy

I bet this guy shit's pancakes.

Its not "she"....is a man..how can't you see the diference??

His insides will be outside in a few years.... can just imagine explaining his prolapse to doctor lol

I don't know about the video, but that black 'tower' is not real. If that 'leg' belongs to a real horse, he also must have real legs (which are missing here). And that superman must have no organs. That 'trunk' would even have pierced his lungs, heart, kidneys, liver or some other shit. And at the end, it would be stuck in his asshole, I mean throat, forever.

nesio the idiot
Jamaica nesio the idiot

that dildo reminds of this chic i used to know named jop- a big, black pain in the ass she was.  =P

That goddamn sumbitch stole my couch... =,(

Mr. Phucked still can't tell the difference..That's twice now with the same mistake!! LOL

LOL!  Mr P!  U needa get ur genders squared away.  I mean... u can't tell at first, but look at da very last secood!  Dat's a guy!  U think he'd b able 2 take a real horse cock... an' not die later?

ITs cuz this woman is a MAN

It's a horse DILDO not an actual horse cock.

Mr. Phucked said he/she..

^^after the fact, you nincumpoop.

based on the arm muscle and those muscular thick thighs this is most definitely a man mr. p-hucked.

@stfu
Assuming ur talkin' 2 me, u must not've read my comment right.  I asked if anyone thought he'd b able 2 take a real horse cock an' not die.  We all know it's a dildo.
I mean... Think of Mr Hands!  lol

Who the fuck says nincumpoop?
Anyways. If the police had seen this video a lot earlier, that would have been the first place they'd look for caylee Anthony. Who knows what's hidden in that ass?

Dude from US
United States Dude from US

James is still a clueless tool. Fuck you James and your ugly fucking wife Mary cock sucker

I was sure there was a video explaining how this can happen, physically that is. Mentally i can't fathom the idea.

this is why society doesn't respect faggots

Uhhhh God, this is why society needs to respect faggots. Fear can create a lot of respect in something, and frankly, this scares the everyloving shit out of me.

BTW, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm surprised no one mentions Spare Parts . The app renders phone sized apps to tablet sized automatically.<br />As an owner of both devices I agree totally with the review. Fanboys and girls need to get a real life and stop letting their devices be their sense of self worth