Oral Olympics 2016

Next Olympics, Rio De Janeiro 2016.  There is a new event.
Yes folks, the Oral Olympics is here!

I think she likes it personally!

Classified Asshole
United States Classified Asshole

Bitch looked like she could use a Pepsi gaspin' for air there lol

penis is raw
United States penis is raw

FUCK!
It is my ex gf!

Like a champ

penis is raw
United States penis is raw

anyone used that fleshlight thing?  I see the ad on the right hand side.
I hear a lot about it.  Question is, will I get spoiled by this and prefer it to real vag?

And her throat gave no fucks that day.

Predicting the demise of the national power grid within 20 years is pie in the sky!

Hah, iPhone sells 5 million iphones in the first weekend and the galaxy has sold 10 million in the first month. The galaxy is no where near lol dont even compare a plastic toy to a quality product.