Cow Abscess - Gallons of Pus

At the suggestion of Amber on yesterdays Gold Mine Of Black Heads On Nose

I found this intereting video.  Cow developed an absense of the leg.  Owner decided to pierce it to release the pus.
It just pours out...

Strawberry milkshake anyone?

Surprised they let it get that big.

oh wow, that is gross!

... and then the farmer phucks the whole in the cows leg.
Now that would make a great video!

That's where strawberry milkshake comes from right?

I told you Mr. Phucked, lol. Freakin gross.

jesus_juice
jesus_juice

omg if they had served that to some unsuspecting client in a dinner i would have laughed my ass off

@amber
Still want to try it with a cherry on top.  Maybe some whipped cream.
I think Starbucks is missing out a new drink here...

This is why I love popping pimples

I wish they'd serve this to the assholes that inhabit Starbucks shops.

Hehe kinda strange that videos like that are no problem on youtube but when there is just a little boobs they instantly take it down.
Damn this is really the most fucking disgusting video I ever saw still on youtube, nice

That's not how you milk a cow

Evacuation com.... com.... com.... Evacuation com

OMFG that was amazing! imma watch that again!

If you're new to audio and you want to paint by numbers' then that looks good. Logic is a DAW that is used in professional studios. It will depend on your learning curve and how much time you want to invest? The more time, the better your music and with Logic, it's limitless...