My Head Is Killing Me!

Not really sure why they're measuring it. But certainly a large phucken hole in his head!

My Head Is Killing Me!

The measure paper is more for reference, in case.

I'm more curious about what was obscured over the chin area. I assume it's some sort of identifying mark. On the photo, not the actual scene.

Maybe I'm starting to slip with knowing which piece of body-part is which from a blown up dismembered corpse, but which way is up? I mean, I can see the hair, but is that really the head? The chin? hair is all wrong, os it a neck beard? I need a nose for reference.

So uh, Hitman Absolution is pretty sweet..

Amber, you are officially the coolest person in existence. Whoever did this sure didn't get Silent Assassin.

No they didn't. They should've used the god damned fiber wire.

I know! So cheap and effective. Maybe he fell for the old "armed proximity mine in a safe, radio on nearby" and his head blew open. Lesson of the day: Never go near a radio that's turned on! Otherwise, you'll end up like old Cavern McGushinghead, here.

looks like possible suicide. the blackened skin could be powder burns.

Yup, I concur with suicide

By the way this isn't the chin, it's his forehead (i think)

His eyebrow is just, like, slowling migrating towards his forehead.

Anyone want a seat?