Baby Soup

2. 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
  3. Salt and pepper.
  4. Let simmer for 30-45 minutes until babies are soft and tender
  5. Serve warm and sprinkle some parsley on top
Baby Soup

likeasomebooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodee.

This is sick.. People are nasty..

JimmyJim234
United States JimmyJim234

Looks like abortion left overs. There's your women's right to choose. Funny thing is, most women that get abortions couldn't stomach looking at that.

dont forget the garlic!
Maybe some cream too?  Make the sauce creamy...

"These are far past the cut off age."  Right, because legal abortionist are going to care how old the baby is before they bash it's brains, not only that, but just dump them into a bucket. But to be completely honest, I think that these are from another country other than the ones that care how old it is before hand.

"Nah those are too far along to be abortions. These are far past the cut off age."
Unless your in a 3rd world country. Or shit a place that does them behind closed doors.

This photo is from North Korea. I heard something about North Korean cannibalism recently. The people over there are so hungry the are starting to (or have been for who knows how long) eat each other.

@I bet
LOL.  They can send stuff to orbit (after many tries) but cannot afford to feed themselves.  Yeah, they eat babies.  I hear they're nutritious?

This photo is wrong to post

How can someone be so stupid to think that these are really coocke for eating.... and in North Korea.... I bet these are from Afrika (in general).... they also starve out there... LoL

If you wonder why they are not black - we are all white until born. They, at birth, skin turns into different colors, based on which continent you are. Ha ha ha ha.

Haha, I like how many people think they know whats the back story of this photo. LMBO!!
All these horrible children/infant/unborn phucked pix tramatize me.... All the time. But I still like to know the horribles things out in the world so I feel like I didn't have that bad of a childhood. Or I not that bad of a parent when I forget to bathe my two year old for 3 days lol