4 Dicks 1 Whore

Ever wondered how many dicks you can fit in 1 whore?
4 appears to be the max that will currently fit into a whore.  I have yet to be able to find a video of double anal, double vagina (4 dicks, 1 whore, 2 holes).
If anyone has that BTW, send my way!

At the end of the video she slumps down, exhausted.  Not too surprising since she does take 4 dicks!

What is the point of Dick No. 3? He has to fuck whlie hodling the guy for his back - very sexy.....

I can just imagine what was going through mind of Dick No.2 - hey dude, please take care of what you're doing..... Are you sure, which hole you have to stick in?

haha vucko.. word! ^^

Dick no. 3 better have made an absurd amount of bank 4 dat.  An' plus, dis may as well b somethin' u woulda seen in one o' those hentai movies!

Yorkshire Lass
United Kingdom Yorkshire Lass

You go girl!!!
Cant wait for the sequal... the prolapse repair operation

fuck me that is awesome!

Two dicks in that pussy?   That is one lose whore!
I hope I never date that.

As for the dick slap fail?  as Gauntlets said I hope he is making bookoo bucks for that!

Vucko beat me to it.

@Yorkshire Lass

BTW, you have that yorkshire accent?

Yorkshire Lass
United Kingdom Yorkshire Lass

@penis

eye lad, im a true yorks lass born n bred lol

I can only tell you one thing . . .This tradition started from USA. . .and they lived happily ever after . .
Cheers Smile
Mr.History

HEY.
This works on my iphone now Smile

Mr. Phucked
United States Mr. Phucked

@25 to life
Yes, this video is a test video for many devices.
It should work on all browsers, iPhones, iPods, iPads and Andriod.
All future videos will work too and I will be converting all the other top videos soon as well.

@ Mr.History - HA HA HA HA.... Once upon a time, ....... HA HA HA

deathstroke
deathstroke

dick 3 didnt know where to hold so he holded dick 2

Thats what I call talent!

HELL YEAH, THAT WAS FUCKING HOTT!!!  I WANT AN ENCORE!   THAT WAS A HUGE TURN ON!  USUALLY THE CHICK IN VIDS THAT HAVE THAT IS ABLE TO CUM SUPER QUICK BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE STIMULATION ALL AT ONCE-- IT IS FUCKING HOT!

LOVED IT!!!

BTW, DID ANYONE NOTICE HOW FUCKING BIG DICK #3 WAS, HOLY SHIT, THAT WASN'T A DICK THAT WAS A BUICK!

In the Apple official website I read "Buy iPhone at the Apple Retail Store and we'll activate it and set it up just the way you want."<br />Does it mean it will be unlocked and without contract so I can use it in Ukraine?