Trunk Is Full

He was only pulled over for a busted tail light. Surprise!

Trunk Is Full

FIRST!!!

Talk about junk in the trunk.
and also WFT is that a ninja in the back ground?

Holy shit it's a ninja!

Don't worry . . .They are going to pizza hut . . .And its just extra cheese Smile cheers
Mr.History

That's what happens when you mess with the radio.

is it just me, or do they kind of look like ray chicken?

At first it looked to me as pigs killed and taken to the market for Chrismtas - markets looks similarly here in Serbia around Christmas...

i want 1..diya please let me know if u still have iphone 4s..

lancecobra1
United States lancecobra1

Gives new meaning to four on the floor.