Vagina Transplant

Vagina Transplant.  When a woman need a new vagina.  They just cut it out of an old dead lady.

Looks like the women has a beard.

You know nothing Mr.Phucked,
Atleast have some knowledge before Posting anything . .
Well this is a boy named brady bar. . He is from Alaska , therefore he has grown wool near his dick . . . And this wool will be used in making woolen clothes for Americans . . . This is the main source of income for alaskan people. . .
Atleast they are happy , and not fat like AMERICANS!
Cheers Smile
Mr.History

God fucking Damnit. Who let history back in?

Side note - wonder if Ron Jeremy would hit it?

NICE TO BE BACK AGAIN AMBER!
  €_ (¤_- )_(((~
         |||
       _/   \_ NEXT PLEASE!

This is the first time any one has touched her there in years.

amber and mr. history got some "history" haha?

I don't know why, but it reminds me of a rabbit ear....

falescompassionate
United States falescompassionate

mr. history are you retarded? let me fix a bit of a geographical error you made, ALASKA IS IN AMERICA, that would make people from alaska, oh yeah AMERICAN!