Loudest Orgasm In The World - Female Edition

I am sure you all remember the original Loudest Orgasm in the world video?
Now there is the female version.  In this video the "victim" is drilled by a black dude.
Is it the same black dude as the original?  Not sure...
Pretty safe to say he is hitting the "spot"

Enjoy the Loudest Orgasm In The World - Female Edition

Nice follow up to the original.
Is it the same black guy?

haha she is getting pounded!
Taking note of position....

After this, she will never be able for normal sex again. He killed her. Poor her husband.

I love how that black guy just stares at you.

Now if only I could make ANY woman cum like dat...

She is faking! Lol only men would believe that shit is real! HA!

@Brandy It has to be real.  Otherwise ALL my partners have lied Smile

@penis- .... No comment lol

I think it is real. She cannot fake contractions of her lower stomack and those jerky legs.

i love the, Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!, clip thrown in there. no, it's not the same black guy, that clip is from, Tim and Eric.

Ha, the black guy just sits back thinking "Shit, did I break her".

Love the Tim and Eric Awesome Show, great Job! reference!

My girl cant scream because she passes out, i just flip it over and hit it some more

Hi, I do believe this is an excellent web site.