Skank Of The Week April 9, 2013

Check out our previous skanks of the week
Just look at that face!

Scank Of The Week April 9, 2013

Submitted to me my "nigga" (Don't really think that is his real name)
Feel free to send me phucked shit here

sexy pebbles
United States sexy pebbles

By the look on her face I take it she likes it rough. Nasty though

I can smell it from here.

It's legs are hairier than mine.

ha ha ha ha

HA HA HA HA

HA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HAHA HA HA HA!!!

The best!!!

Looks like dat 1 "shemale" wit a 20 inch dick I seen on efukt...  Did she finally remove it?

she has more hair than me on my legs!
Look at that asshole, that has seen some action!

Damn, just barfed up my breakfast Wheaties a little when I imagined the smell from that vagina from hell!

Wow. This chick is a hot mess from top to bottom. Black eye,hairy legs and puss,and the hemmerroids...good lord...

@gauntless the nigger
no he didn't remove the dick. actually the hemmorhoid is not what you think - it is dick hidden in the form of annus HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

And can you imagine poor lady accepting to be photoed, just to get some cash. Whatever, just to survive. Life is really asshole!!!!! And she invested in herself - lips look like stuffed with silicone..... Life is really a shit!!!!

Ur probably not even da real "vucko27."  Too bad I can't confirm it wit da "gravatar" icons not showin' funny faces anymore.  And plus, dis is what I was talkin' 'bout!  www.thatsphucked.com/.../...y-With-Large-Cock.aspx

This is Hustler, the Ghetto edition.

@ganuntlet....
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Great! HAHAHAHAHAHA. Just look at the snake. HAHAHAHAH. This reminded me on another one:
www.thatsphucked.com/.../Shemale-Tail.aspx

This is by far the nastiest picture I've witnessed on this site thus far. I don't see how you managed to upload this without blowing chunks, Mr. Phucked. Kudos.

gfhhjfkf

Dense shank feathering,Dirty vagina,ugly mammary areola!!!

IT'S ALIVE IT'S ALIVE ALIENS DO EXIST THIS IS PROOF CAUSE man no one can be that fuckin fugly

Damn......

Best wrapper as it stands in Africa, give it up to the one and only VECTOR