Hand Job Urethra Nail Fucking

Can you imagine those nails going down your pee hole?
Would this turn you on? Anyone tried it? Let us know in the comments!

ouch

Don't break a nail.

Umm... Kids in the Sandbox?  Or maybe Kids in the rocky playground?  Some shit...

It looks like dude loves it. I suppose it would be like sticking a finger in ass while fucking pussy. I will definitely try this (as soon as I find a bitch with so long nails).

the earlier brain pics turned me on more, this was scarier tho

Reb & VoDKa
Canada Reb & VoDKa

I fucking love this site Smile Makes my fucking day... everyday.

I honestly didn't think a ghetto nail could fit in there. Guess I was mistaken.

Guys I have known were not into having anything put into their dicks, painful maybe? There are much more enjoyable ways to spend time with those.

Waiting for the asshole version now, haha!!