Fart Lighting Aftermath

I (list most guys) have lit their farts.  It produces a nice blue flame.
However it is not always a drunken and funny ending.  Sometimes your ass may explode...

Fart Lighting Aftermath

It seems that asshole should be a bit lower, not where the hole is.

@vucko27: Yeah, thought so too. Did some research. And following came up:

"Chen Xingtao, was shocked with electric batons in her anus in 2001. She became paralyzed and died soon after."

Totally different thing...

penis is raw
United States penis is raw

lol, I think Mr. P was just making a job about it?

@SimonMc How did she get electric batons in her ass?

@ penis is raw
she was jakuza. Smile))

werewolfinit
United States werewolfinit

did this man phuck himself with a lightning rod trying to achieve some phuckin awesome Thor-like kinda power? if so, damn bro.. lightning rod-1.... your ass-zip..... no superpowers for your ass... or you, for that matter... lmao!

is this real? I wanna buy iPhone 4 16GB 3G email me please!