Decapitation Of Woman In Mexico

Another Narco beheading by the Los Zetas crime cartel.
What did she do to piss them off?  Who knows.  Perhaps someone will phuck her limp dead body afterwards too.

Want more of this?  Check out the Video of the Sinaloa Cartel Members Beheaded By Chainsaw

holy shit!
I always cringe watching these.  I imagine myself in the same scenario!
SHe is so calm, accepted that her head will be cut off!!
kudos to her!

wow she still moving her eyes at the final! wow wow

I love this guy!

Can't wear my mask without my hat! HaHa

...Shame about the girl, she was good looking.

nice boobs, would still fuck her

1) pitty - excellent boobs and nice face
2) horrible - eyes were moving on the decapitating head.... unbelievable
3) incredible calm woman. calmest so far of all decapitations i have been watching here.

like 25 to life said, just wonder how i would react if faced with such a shit and what would be the feeling in the head held by someone. was she actually aware of his words or eyes moved just as a reflex to sound. this video is very good and very shocking. one of my favorites so far.

Oh boy, this is why I never EVER sleep with my head tiled back... EVER!!!! it scares the bejezus out of me!!!!

holy crap, I didn't notice the eyes moving DAMN!
Still a toss up over the other video Mr. P posted a link to.
In that one, two guys get their heads cut off and one guy has to watch what will happen to him shortly.  he was stone cold calm!
fuck, sweaty palms just thinking about it!

www.thatsphucked.com/.../...eaded-By-Chainsaw.aspx

Actually, beheading in this manner is not so bad. After the carotid artery is cut, the brain loses it's blood pressure and you "Black Out" after a few seconds. You cease to feel anything after aprox. 1-3 seconds after that artery is cut. You pass-out and die within seconds. If I had to go, I would choose this way. It only hurts if the arsehole beheading you doesn't know what he's doing and doesn't nick the artery first.

penis is raw
United States penis is raw

@Watcher
So since this is meant be punishment and example to others.
They should start from the back and cut that artery last?

NotGettingAnyDirt
NotGettingAnyDirt

"Send HD-cameras to Los Zetas"-foundation has work to do

Not a cool thing to watch. I would close if this was me I wonder if she could see while head was held up

do you know the head can live up to 10 secs or some shit like that once its been detached from the body.

sure, but only if cut by gillotine, not like this.

still freaks me out!
Watched this about 10 times now!

At the end the guy that beheaded the woman said to the woman's body.. "te vas pa' arriva"
That means go up or go to heaven that was nice  .... I guess

I think this is really nice article and thank you.